forum

Reik - Invierno

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kenezz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 08 de diciembre de 2011 at 05:27:47 p.m.

Artist: Reik
Title: Invierno
Tags: spanish kenezzedward erufenrito
BPM: 122
Filesize: 5169kb
Play Time: 02:51
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.47 stars, 142 notes)
  2. ErufenRito's Normal (3 stars, 182 notes)
  3. Hard (4.64 stars, 316 notes)
Download: Reik - Invierno
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Another Reik Song
Now Invierno, Enjoy it

Mapset

[Easy] Done
[ErufenRito's Normal] Done
[Hard] Done
Luvdic
All done I suppose: http://puu.sh/5GhD

/me rapes Kenezz ;D
/me rapes Kenezz AGAIN! cause message is still too short hohoho :>
Gonzvlo
[General]
  1. Timing: The offset is not on placed on the correct measure, the downbeat should be placed 2 beats before. Try: 68ms (Objects will not be unsnapped but Re-snap them anyway to be sure. Kiai-Time ends will be unsnapped so make sure to snap them manually) (Erufen, por qué no te diste cuenta de esto mientras mappeabas?!)
  2. Kiai Time:
    1. I strongly suggest to keep Kiai exclusive for the chorus in this map, otherwise it simply loses its effect. If you'd really like to emphasize the bridge (02:05:969) try with a "Kiai Fountain". (If you reeeeaaaaaally want to use the Kiai on the bridge do not end it here: "02:19:740", do it here: "02:21:708" )
    2. The 1st Kiai should end here: 01:03:019 -where the musical change happens, like the 2nd one.
    3. The 3rd Kiai should end here: 02:45:314 - ^
    4. Well, It's up to you, just keep it consistent.
  3. Tags: "Spanish" shouldn't go in the Tags because it's a already a Language, it's still helpful if you want to use the in-game search tho. It's up to you~
[Easy]
  1. 00:47:773 (1,2,3) - I'm not sure if it's a good idea to stack all these objects for an [Easy] diff. If it's possible try to re-arrange the pattern so there are not many stacked objects.
  2. 00:51:708 (1,2,3) - ^
  3. 01:34:986 (2,4) - Try to stack (2)'s end with (4) properly, just adjust (2) to end exactly at the centre.
  4. 02:51:708 (3) - Use a lower volume for the "Repeat", otherwise sounds a bit disorienting.
[Normal]
  1. Awful, nuke this diff please. Just kidding, love ya Erufen~
  2. Your inherited sections are not snapped, thus some hitsounds are not working correctly, e.g: 01:40:888 (1). Make sure to go through the diff and fix the necessary sections. (This includes "Unsnapped Kiai")
  3. 00:16:789 ~ 00:46:298: The first verse sounds way too empty, no hitsounds?. Spice it up a bit with some soft-whistles, please.
  4. 00:47:281 (1) - (Spanish: Erufen, no te cobran por poner hitsounds!) The music demands a Finish here.
  5. 01:06:953 (5,6) - If it's possible, unstack the circle at the end of the slider so it's easier to hit accurately,
  6. 01:08:183 (1,2,3,4) - Align these objects, the little jumps re-mark the end of the chorus and look way better.
  7. 01:10:888 (1) - To be honest, I think that for most of the players hitting this circle accurately will be quite hard. I strongly suggest to remove the circle and place a rhythmical break instead, it's up to you tho.
  8. 01:40:888 (1) - The music demands a Finish at the end of the slider, not a clap.
  9. 02:18:265 (1) - The vocalist starts holding the note here: 02:27:609 (1) - Thus, the spinner should start there.
  10. 02:27:609 (1) - This spinner-end needs a Finish, the music demands it and it re-marks the Kiai Time.
  11. 02:53:183 (1) - Why would you do this? You should either increase the spacing or use a slider instead, you're so mean!.
[Hard]
  1. 00:25:642 (3) - You've been following the vocals all this time, the last repeat doesn't fit the vocals thus it's not intuitive at all. I strongly suggest to remove the last repeat.
  2. 00:43:593 (1,2) - These 2 sliders sound a bit odd, the vocalist holds the note during both sliders, I'd suggest to replace these with a single slider.
  3. 01:03:265 (6) - This circle was a bit unexpected, also there's a pause here before the vocalist sings again, you should leave this as little blank.
  4. 01:08:183 (1,2,3) - Hmm this jumps... they're okay, I guess. Try to re-mark these circles a bit more, add claps to the 3 of them with 70% (volume)
  5. 01:08:921 (1) - Oh god, no! After the sudden jumps placing a slowdown using 0.50 is definitely not a good idea. Try using 0.75 please or simply remove the slow-down and use a long slider. (This really needs to be fixed, somehow)
  6. 01:33:019 (6) - Uh, oh... the ticks of this slider look quite bad. Try to align them, like this.
  7. 02:20:478 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The last stack looks like you tried to force a symmetric pattern. Perhaps, try another shape? Here's a suggestion.
  8. 02:44:822 (3,4,5) - I know this follows the rhythm but it sounds too loud imo. I have 2 suggestions: 1. Stack all the circles; 2. Reduce the volume by 10~20% or so.
  9. The first verse felt a bit over mapped, you might want to go through it and check that everything is alright. Overall, quite nice, I like it.
Topic Starter
Kenezz
All Done, only the timing is pending

Shoooooooort~~~~~~~~~
Luvdic
Oh you! Claro que me di cuenta! Otra cosa es que creo que el offset estaba malo y queria dar el offset correcto en su mainbeat de una vez, pero no he tenido tiempo de revisar eso

Orita estoy en mi cel, mas tarde reviso los mods mi ~gonz~
Luvdic

Gonzvlo wrote:

[Normal]
  1. Awful, nuke this diff please. Just kidding, love ya Erufen~
  2. Your inherited sections are not snapped, thus some hitsounds are not working correctly, e.g: 01:40:888 (1). Make sure to go through the diff and fix the necessary sections. (This includes "Unsnapped Kiai") Kenezz, I love you, I really do, will you do this for me? ;D~
  3. 00:16:789 ~ 00:46:298: The first verse sounds way too empty, no hitsounds?. Spice it up a bit with some soft-whistles, please. Actually for this first part, I preferred to have it more silenced/quiet. Although I do have plans for adding a possible custom hitsound later.
  4. 00:47:281 (1) - (Spanish: Erufen, no te cobran por poner hitsounds!) The music demands a Finish here. Shuu, I did the hitsounds in 5 mins, wanted to have the map ready as a whole ready as soon as possible for kenezz ;D.
    Anyways, I was gonna add it but apparently it was added by kenezz, I love you~

5. 01:06:953 (5,6) - If it's possible, unstack the circle at the end of the slider so it's easier to hit accurately, Done
  6. 01:08:183 (1,2,3,4) - Align these objects, the little jumps re-mark the end of the chorus and look way better. Mind rephrasing? Didn't really understood what you said... Although I did a small change here cause of spacing issues (1,40x and 1,20x nonsense!)
  7. 01:10:888 (1) - To be honest, I think that for most of the players hitting this circle accurately will be quite hard. I strongly suggest to remove the circle and place a rhythmical break instead, it's up to you tho. rhythmical breaks it is!
  8. 01:40:888 (1) - The music demands a Finish at the end of the slider, not a clap. It's my idea or... Is kenezz doing this things for me already? Hohohoh <3~
  9. 02:18:265 (1) - The vocalist starts holding the note here: 02:27:609 (1) - Thus, the spinner should start there. Why are you asking me to start the spinner after it is "supposed" to have ended? I mean, it's obvious that you have messed up your copy paste...
  10. 02:27:609 (1) - This spinner-end needs a Finish, the music demands it and it re-marks the Kiai Time.
  11. 02:53:183 (1) - Why would you do this? You should either increase the spacing or use a slider instead, you're so mean!. Did a vertical flip of last's (4)l
Download: Reik - Invierno (Kenezz) [ErufenRito's Normal].osu
lovhin456
baka! <3

general;
- nothing

easy;
- 00:55:149 >> replace with whistle ?
- 01:04:986 >> whistle ?
- 01:08:920 >> use finish instead ? and at the end remove finish and add whistle + clap
- 01:50:231 >> finish instead ?

erufen's normal;
- 00:30:068 (3) >> end (3) here ?
- 01:57:363 >> use clap instead ?
- 02:44:576 >> ^

hard;
- 00:28:346 (6,1) >> delete (6) and start (1) here
- 00:33:264 (7,1) >> basically the same as ^
- 00:46:666 >> add custom clap here
- 02:21:215 >> clap ?
- 02:52:199 >> ^

* star
Topic Starter
Kenezz

lovhin456 wrote:

baka! <3 Bakamoee!

general;
- nothing ;D

easy;
- 00:55:149 >> replace with whistle ? the whistle is already =o
- 01:04:986 >> whistle ? ok
- 01:08:920 >> use finish instead ? and at the end remove finish and add whistle + clap nu >;
- 01:50:231 >> finish instead ? ^

erufen's normal;
- 00:30:068 (3) >> end (3) here ? no
- 01:57:363 >> use clap instead ?
- 02:44:576 >> ^

hard;
- 00:28:346 (6,1) >> delete (6) and start (1) here mm i'll think about it
- 00:33:264 (7,1) >> basically the same as ^ ^
- 00:46:666 >> add custom clap here sounds a bit stronge, no
- 02:21:215 >> clap ? nup, i follow the track and in this point not sound a finish or same
- 02:52:199 >> ^ ^

* star
Thanks Lovhin <3
eldnl
Todos modearon en ingles, asi que yo tambien :<

[Easy]

AR+1 because pattern like this can be confusing, the player skip the note because the other slider is closer, If you increase the AR this would be less confusing.
01:50:723 (1,2,3) These stacks are hard to read for beginners, try to change the pattern for something like this?
02:31:051 (4,5,6) ^ Same, you can replace the long sliders by 1/1 sliders and make something symmetrical :3
02:49:740 (1) I don't know If this is on purpose, but this slider is not symmetrical to the previous slider. Looks weird considering that the entire map is symmetrical.

[Normal]

HP-2 because when you miss a note the HP bar down very fast to be a normal difficulty.
00:16:789 - Sounds a little empty, you can use some soft-whistles in this part?
02:02:772 (6) This is the only note stacked under a slider on the difficulty, it's better if you unstack it.

[Hard]

01:08:920 (1) Decrease a little the volume of the ticks, don't follow the music and sounds bad. 50% work fine.
01:41:133 - Increases partially the volume of these notes, like the normal difficulty, sounds really good.
02:27:608 (1) This spinner start 1/2 before in the normal difficulty, try to be consistent.

Delicious map.
~
Topic Starter
Kenezz

eldnl wrote:

Todos modearon en ingles, asi que yo tambien :<

[Easy]

AR+1 because pattern like this can be confusing, the player skip the note because the other slider is closer, If you increase the AR this would be less confusing. oh pensaba que estaba en 2 ok lo cambio :3
01:50:723 (1,2,3) These stacks are hard to read for beginners, try to change the pattern for something like this? ok
02:31:051 (4,5,6) ^ Same, you can replace the long sliders by 1/1 sliders and make something symmetrical :3 mmm lo dejare asi :lol:
02:49:740 (1) I don't know If this is on purpose, but this slider is not symmetrical to the previous slider. Looks weird considering that the entire map is symmetrical. ok cambiado

[Normal]

HP-2 because when you miss a note the HP bar down very fast to be a normal difficulty.
00:16:789 - Sounds a little empty, you can use some soft-whistles in this part?
02:02:772 (6) This is the only note stacked under a slider on the difficulty, it's better if you unstack it.

[Hard]

01:08:920 (1) Decrease a little the volume of the ticks, don't follow the music and sounds bad. 50% work fine. o_o sigue perfectamente la musica y no suena fuerte porque no tienen ningun hitsound D:
01:41:133 - Increases partially the volume of these notes, like the normal difficulty, sounds really good. ok
02:27:608 (1) This spinner start 1/2 before in the normal difficulty, try to be consistent. ewk es al revez, erufon lo puso 1/2 antes D:!

Delicious map. :3
~
Luvdic
haters gonna hate. Leave my quiet intro alone!

Also changed a bit with that stacked part

And about the HP -2, I haven't changed it yet, I'll leave that one for kenezz to decide, for me it's okay the way it is cause the map is already an "easy" borderline imo.

Also, this map needs a delicously skinned slider ball, current one is sooo ugly with the other map's elements

Download: Reik - Invierno (Kenezz) [ErufenRito's Normal].osu
eldnl
I forgot the star ~
:)
Gonzvlo

ErufenRito wrote:

Gonzvlo wrote:

02:18:265 (1) - The vocalist starts holding the note here: 02:19:740 - Thus, the spinner should start there too. Why are you asking me to start the spinner after it is "supposed" to have ended? I mean, it's obvious that you have messed up your copy paste...
Esto me pasa siempre, lo siento.

Fixed!
Breeze
Red : Unrankable/error staff
Blue : Important things that I think you'd better fix
Black : Just suggestions

Skin

1. approachcircle.png's dimensions is over 128x128 pixels, yours are 130x130, make sure it's 128x128
  2. Since you used custom hitcircle and SliderTrackOverride color, why not enforce a white sliderborder color?
  3. I just want to say, if you enforce a white slidertrackoverride, slider tick is hard to see...so maybe enforce a light color like light purple or blue better?

Easy

1. 00:39:412 (1) - This whistle sounds weird, remove it maybe better

ErufenRito's Normal

• God, The sound control at first part is perfect, I love that!

Hard

1. 00:33:510 (1) - Remove this whistle maybe, it sounds kinda odd
  2. 01:09:904 (1) - Reverse point sounds loud here, try reduce volume to like 40%, and if you do so, only reduce volume of this point, don't reduce volume of slider body after it

Very nice map
Call me back for a recheck when you have any reply :D
And, star for this map
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Breeze wrote:

Red : Unrankable/error staff
Blue : Important things that I think you'd better fix
Black : Just suggestions

Skin

1. approachcircle.png's dimensions is over 128x128 pixels, yours are 130x130, make sure it's 128x128 [/color]
  2. Since you used custom hitcircle and SliderTrackOverride color, why not enforce a white sliderborder color? It's ok, I leave like this~
  3. I just want to say, if you enforce a white slidertrackoverride, slider tick is hard to see...so maybe enforce a light color like light purple or blue better? [color=#FF4000]mmm the sv is slow and I don't see the problem if I leave like this :3[/color]

Easy

1. 00:39:412 (1) - This whistle sounds weird, remove it maybe betterok

ErufenRito's Normal

• God, The sound control at first part is perfect, I love that!

Hard

1. 00:33:510 (1) - Remove this whistle maybe, it sounds kinda odd fixed~
  2. 01:09:904 (1) - Reverse point sounds loud here, try reduce volume to like 40%, and if you do so, only reduce volume of this point, don't reduce volume of slider body after it oh yes, fixed~~

Very nice map
Call me back for a recheck when you have any reply :D
And, star for this map
Thanks Breeze ^w^/
Breeze
OK, bubbled!

Invierno means winter in spanish?
mancuso_JM_

Breeze wrote:

OK, bubbled!

Invierno means winter in spanish?
YAY Invierno is Bubbled and yes, Invierno means winter :P
narakucrimson
Yo! Just a few things I want to mention:

1. You are missing a reverse arrow :3
  2. I think that Tick Rate 2 in [Easy] is a little high, it sounds much better with 1 imo.
  3. That approach circle is kind of blurry, and some people might complain a bit. So I'm just saying this so that you consider if you want to have it or if you're good with a less blurry one :P
  4. And since you're on it, may I suggest adding some more skin elements? If you feel too lazy, just don't worry, but it could be nice to complete a "winter" set for this :P
  5. In [ErufenRito's Normal], I think that AR 4 works better. It helps to read some stacks, again, because of the blurry approach circle.
  6. Also in Normal, perhaps a New Combo would fit at 01:42:854 (2) - , even though it wouldn't be consistent with the previous kiai's start. Your choice.
Ok! Let me know what you did and didn't change, and don't forget about the reverse arrow!
Topic Starter
Kenezz

narakucrimson wrote:

Yo! Just a few things I want to mention:

1. You are missing a reverse arrow :3 ok~
  2. I think that Tick Rate 2 in [Easy] is a little high, it sounds much better with 1 imo. yo lo oigo bien, lo dejare como esta
  3. That approach circle is kind of blurry, and some people might complain a bit. So I'm just saying this so that you consider if you want to have it or if you're good with a less blurry one :P he hecho que algunos mas lo prueben y nunca tuvieron problemas con esto, creo que no hace falta cambiarlo~
  4. And since you're on it, may I suggest adding some more skin elements? If you feel too lazy, just don't worry, but it could be nice to complete a "winter" set for this :P
  5. In [ErufenRito's Normal], I think that AR 4 works better. It helps to read some stacks, again, because of the blurry approach circle. regreso a lo mismo, no veo problemas con el approach circle pero bueno, AR4 se siente bien~
  6. Also in Normal, perhaps a New Combo would fit at 01:42:854 (2) - , even though it wouldn't be consistent with the previous kiai's start. Your choice.tienes razon, combo agregado~
Ok! Let me know what you did and didn't change, and don't forget about the reverse arrow!
narakucrimson
Okay:

1. Some skin elements were added, such as the reverse arrow, and the sliderball set. Everything is on it's right dimensions and fully functional.
  2. White sliderborder is now forced. (Forgot to mention this before hehe)
  3. Some minor fixes in the mapping (the ones from the previous mod)
So yeah, that's all. I don't see why this shouldn't be ranked! :D
show more