forum

[resolved] Infinite User Account Verification

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Coolgav
Problem Details:
Recently I replaced my hard drive with a new SSD, reinstalling osu and all. Trying to log on, it requested a account verification from me. After verifying it, it confirms that I have verified it on osu.ppy, but the notification for verification still pops up ingame. If you press the request again, it will open up my browser showing me i finished verifying it from before.

Things I've tried:
-Osu repair
-Osu updater
-Reloging
-Restarting client

(Also sent an email just incase, just trying to speed up the process :P)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
Contact accounts@ppy.sh for verification issues
Topic Starter
Coolgav

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Is the "contact us" feature in help the same email? cause i already have if it is
Dntm8kmeeatu

Coolgav wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Is the "contact us" feature in help the same email? cause i already have if it is
It should all end up at the right place.

In the meantime, try Logging out of the Client, then logging out of the website. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

See if that does anythin'
Topic Starter
Coolgav

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It should all end up at the right place.

In the meantime, try Logging out of the Client, then logging out of the website. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

See if that does anythin'
omg,even tho it was the most simple solution i got it to work,by loging out on both and then loging back on , thanks so much ,didn't think it'd do anything tbh :P
Dntm8kmeeatu
Glad to hear, also. For the future. no need to add [Solved] Manually. a Support Team member will mark it. (You can't do it anyways ;) )