forum

Best way to increase your accuracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keeesh
Im not looking to improve now just yet in the accuracy part i know its a long way, what im looking for is to increase the stat itself. For example i currently have about 90.50% and i want to go higher as 95% as quick as possible. Are there any good maps for this?
Hiro-Senpai
Simply fix ur acc on your previous maps and play easier maps which you can fc with high acc.
High acc + fc on easier map is better than shit acc and fc on the harder map
Topic Starter
Keeesh

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Simply fix ur acc on your previous maps and play easier maps which you can fc with high acc.
High acc + fc on easier map is better than shit acc and fc on the harder map
So all the maps that i have a bad accuracy on i repeat them with a higher acc and score and play easy maps with high acc and fc?
Realmas
No, if you want to fix your account accuracy (the one you're talking about), you have to fix the accuracy on the plays you can see on "Top Ranks" in your profile. To play easy maps that won't be in your top ranks won't improve it.
Topic Starter
Keeesh

Realmas wrote:

No, if you want to fix your account accuracy (the one you're talking about), you have to fix the accuracy on the plays you can see on "Top Ranks" in your profile. To play easy maps that won't be in your top ranks won't improve it.
ah ok, thanks for the clarification
Hiro-Senpai
Playing easier maps is a way to avoid having such shit acc. Shit acc says something about the player. I says that you should train more on easier maps bcuz you are too bad to play the harder maps for now
Endaris
t/342548
This is what I did and I'd say I have pretty good acc.
Hiro-Senpai

Endaris wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/342548
This is what I did and I'd say I have pretty good acc.
Omg it was you Endaris who made that guide. I actually read the guide long time ago and using it to this day
I didn't remember that it was you who made it x3
Ghoul1
FC > Acc
RiceCookerRyan
so to get a higher acc is to play easier maps with high acc? or to play my level maps and just get high acc with those?
killian
The higher place your play in top scores is, the more your acc will increase.
Play maps that give you as high pp as possible with high acc. Usually if your top score has 95-96, maps 0.1-0.3* less give same amount pp with 98.5-99
ElectricMonsoon
I believe acc is weighted along with your weighted pp. as long as you can fix the acc on the high plays you should be able to gain acc (for example a 98% acc fc on your top 5)