This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,032 posts
No kudosu yet.
ezek wrote:
@CSLM
00:27:744 (9) - no pusiste el nc aquí y no me respondiste por que no (mire tu update) :arrow: Ese NC de hecho estaba :v como tu no especificaste si añadir o quitar pense que querias decir que lo quitara, pero en realidad ese NC ya estaba.

@Xana: Añadelo por mi please (o déjalo, la verdad no estoy seguro de como aparece en el update que tienes xD)
Beatmap Nominator
2,961 posts
No kudosu yet.
CSLM wrote:
ezek wrote:
@CSLM
00:27:744 (9) - no pusiste el nc aquí y no me respondiste por que no (mire tu update) :arrow: Ese NC de hecho estaba :v como tu no especificaste si añadir o quitar pense que querias decir que lo quitara, pero en realidad ese NC ya estaba.

@Xana: Añadelo por mi please (o déjalo, la verdad no estoy seguro de como aparece en el update que tienes xD)

Al parecer Xanarufenritonandra lo puso antes de que tu le hicieras cambios y por eso la confusión xp
Rhythm Incarnate
3,837 posts
No kudosu yet.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,119 posts
ezek wrote:

La Simpatica
Plis, ahorrame algo de tiempo y revisa tu mismo cada objeto del kiai de esta diff para asegurarte que tienes un spacing consistente, hay uno que otro mas objetos que no siguen el spacing :c

Okok, listo. Toda esta diff tiene esos pequeños errores porque solia tener otro SV, y lo escale todo, y quedaron con muchos errores de DS cuando lo escale (algunos mas grandes que otros)

@CSLM
00:27:744 (9) - no pusiste el nc aquí y no me respondiste por que no (mire tu update)

Y sobre la diff de CSLM, lo que habia hecho fue bajar el volumen de la seccion que ezek habia comentado nada mas :<
Beatmap Nominator
2,961 posts
Post is exempt of kudosu.
me comió la po... Image
Rhythm Incarnate
2,119 posts
ezek wrote:
me comió la po... Image

Hermoso <3
Rhythm Incarnate
865 posts
HOOOOOY LA LIBERTAAAAAD
SE HA QUEDAADO DORMIDA Y EN SILENCI-- oh wrong song

Felicidades! <3
Elite Mapper: Aspirant
4,348 posts
I don't think those difficulty names make sense in a spread... at least, they make very little sense in terms of the progression from your English translation. Any native spanish speaker able to draw some meaning out of this?

Adding on:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/142614

I think you need CSLMVenezuela in tags too since the mapper had ranked a mapset with a previous name.
Last edited by Monstrata on , edited 1 time in total.
Beatmap Nominator
8,100 posts
Monstrata wrote:
I don't think those difficulty names make sense in a spread... at least, they make very little sense in terms of the progression from your English translation. Any native spanish speaker able to draw some meaning out of this?

It doesn't make sense for a spread I agree, it's like using a custom diff name at every diff
Rhythm Incarnate
2,119 posts
Tried to use a combination of adjectives that describes people and map's difficulty.

The reason why I wanted to use adjectives that describes people is because the whole song is about a "sweet" Mery, more specifically about where did the 'sweet' Mery that he once knew had gone as she has changed so much, where she basically used to give herself to any guy she met, basically making her very promiscuous, although now she still is but her friendly side is gone, which is where the sweetness comes from.

Anyways, I gave a bit of the story to tell you guys a bit about what kind of adjectives I was looking for, so basically:

Regalada = freebie, the difficulty is so easy that it is a free pass
Simpatica = easy going, friendly, the difficulty treats you so nice that you shouldnt be putting up too much work
Caprichosa = conceited, the difficulty is starting to demand a bit more of you
Complicada = complicated, the difficulty is complicated and you should have a bit of trouble dealing with it
Dura = hard, the difficulty is just plain hard
Bipolar = well... bipolar, the difficulty is unpredictable, only the most dedicated will have the patience to deal with it

Yes, they are basically custom diff names, but from what I understand, as long as they show difficulty progression should be okay.

I have also asked other spanish mappers in the past, such as mancuso, dake, kenezz, and others i forgot, and after much discussion, I have finally ended up with these names where they were happy with it. Other names I have tried in the past includes and now discarded: la puta, la facil, la odiada, la juguetona, etc etc

edit: oh I was not aware about his other name, how come he never mentioned me about that. Let me ask him if he wishes to have the tags.
Last edited by Xanandra on , edited 1 time in total.
Beatmap Nominator
8,100 posts
the thing is that there is not progression for example why a bipolar is harder than a dura (hard) or a complicada (complicated)? they can work in any order and people will not get it, it's just like adding colors why green should be harder than red?.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,119 posts
Natsu wrote:
the thing is that there is not progression for example why a bipolar is harder than a dura (hard) or a complicada (complicated)? they can work in any order and people will not get it, it's just like adding colors why green should be harder than red?.

I kinda had this convo with Monstrata, but ill try again, some definitions of insane:
- in a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behaviour, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
- characterized or caused by madness.
- extremely foolish; irrational.

Using the same logic, how come insane is harder than a hard?

The term insane usually comes from the concepts of madness, crazy, as in too much to handle, etc. Bipolar follows something along the lines of that, having two moods fluctuations that you cannot usually predict much.

And why 'la dura' harder than 'la complicada'? Because from socialization point of view, I imagine a 'dura' as someone that has completely shut themselves from any kind of socialization while a 'complicada' is still possible as long as youre willing to go through their burden.

How come an Extra is harder than an easy? After all, extra just means one additional, no where in its definition has anything to do that describes the difficulty. I mean, sure, you can see it as 'An extra degree of difficulty' or something like that, but that is just stretching its meaning too, and as far as i know, very very few games uses this term, and most would lean more towards 'Extreme'
Beatmap Nominator
8,100 posts
still they don't have any clue of progression and under ur explain we can use anything as diff name, about why Insane is harder than hard, you should ask peppy, since those are the default difficulty names.

a compllicated person can be harder to handle than a bipolar and viceversa, the same happens with the rest of concepts, for example a person who is consentida is harder to handle (atleast for me) than a complicated one, that's why I don't agree with your diff names, they can have many interpretations and doesn't bring any kind of escalation, a good example of a spread would be I - II - III or something like walking - running
Rhythm Incarnate
2,119 posts
Okay, I am much more willing to change it if you can suggest me names for all my diffs except the hardest one and are able to fulfill the following:

- All names must fit under a single theme, as in if I am using 'easy, normal, hard, insane' which are the standard for any game, do not mix it with 'beginner, medium, advanced, hyper' or anything like that to fill the 6 difff names.
- No added words such as light or heavy or + or etc.
- No repeating of same difficulty name, even if it is by a different mapper, all my diffs are meant to be played as different levels.
- If I am going to use weird diff names, I might as well stick with mine, so no another, extra, lunatic, etc.
- Only one diff shall begin with E, N, H, I, X or Ex, so if anything I am only willing to accept either an Expert or an Extreme, as a harder difficulty than insane, but not both, and even then, that is really pushing it as I do not deem La Bipolar worthy of Expert or Extreme as it is not, so changing my mind, these diff names won't apply.
- Contains only one word (excluding mappers names).
- Hardest diff must be 'La Dulce Mery'

I - II - III - ... seems to be a good alternative, but that theme doesn't really seem to fit the song imo and would look weird to suddenly have 'La Dulce Mery'
Rhythm Incarnate
909 posts
Monstrata wrote:
I think you need CSLMVenezuela in tags too since the mapper had ranked a mapset with a previous name.

I don't think this is... Necessary at all dude. I mean he ranked a map... IN 2014 ._. Is old
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 81 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  next