forum

Laura Jane - La La (Authentic ! )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2008 at 05:36:12

Artist: Laura Jane
Title: La La
BPM: 130
Filesize: 1584kb
Play Time: 02:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Breezin' (0,69 stars, 109 notes)
  2. Cruisin' (2,16 stars, 184 notes)
  3. HARD ROCK! (4,01 stars, 244 notes)
  4. Sweatin' (3,62 stars, 244 notes)
Download: Laura Jane - La La
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
There we go, my fourth beatmap, this time it's my one of my favourite songs from the game "ELITE BEAT AGENTS" for the DS. I tried my best to make it authentic, my main issues are the sliders, sometimes it's just freakin hard to make the sliders authentic... but hey, I did it :P

EDIT1: Added Breezin'. Yeah, I couldn't find a Breezin' video in the internet so I had to play EBA and map simultaneously. Hard work <.<
EDIT2: Flipped 2 notes on Sweatin and HARD ROCK!.
EDIT3: Added Some whistle and finish sounds to all notes, forced the player to use EBA skin and added a background. Rankable. Whatever you say, it now is ranaaaaassskable. Kai made clear that this is authentic. :P
EDIT4: Thanks mineyob, I didn't see that. =D
EDIT5: Small issue.
EDIT6: Sliders on Sweatin' and HARD ROCK!
EDIT7: Full Slider Redo
EDIT8: M980!
EDIT9: SINISTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT10: F O E
Fuck you :(
My references for my maps:
ass

Breezin: My DS <_<
Cruisin: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=kLR2UZzmcHY (LONG Video)
Sweatin: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=r-p0jcy8ogg
HARD ROCK: Same as Sweatin, I just flipped everything horizontally, vertically and made it harder.

--------------AUTHENTIC
------------AUTHENTIC
----------AUTHENTIC
--------AUTHENTIC
------AUTHENTIC
----AUTHENTIC
---AUTHENTIC
--AUTHENTIC
AUTHENTIC

GODDAMNIT

I CAME

NOT

YOU MAKE ME WANNA LA LA!
IN THE KITCHEN ON THE FLOOR!
I'LL BE YOUR FRENCH MAID!
WHERE I'LL MEET YOU AT THE DOOR!
I'LL BE AN ALLEY CAT!
DRINK THE MILK UP I WANT MOOOOOOAR!
YOU MAKE ME WANNA
YOU MAKE ME WANNA
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!

IT'S A GAS GAS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS

Don't forget everybody.

WE'RE LIVING IN A MATERIAL WORLD AND I GET LAID LOL
Kai
all looks nice , just some slider shapes here and there but all matches
nullset
This map is well done! Timing is spot on, sliders match... just add the whistle and finish and stuff sounds and it would be oh-so rankable!.

DAMN WHY IS THIS ON THE GRAVEYARD? WHY DID I NOT SEE IT BEFORE? D:
jonathan_old
bump
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: ZUN - Mannen Oki Kasa Nigo Chuui Wo (KanbeKotori) [Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Larto
This is on the graveyard already? Please someone resurrect this, after all, some people seemed to be interested in that map. I don't know what else I could do but adding the whistle and finish sounds and making the preferred skin Elite Beat osu!.
I think, it should be rankable when I've done that, and I already did, I just need to upload, and for that I need someone to resurrect this.

tl;dr: Resurrect plz. I'll get this ranked. Thanks for bumping, LuigiHann.
Saturos
I give thee life!
nullset
I second this as a very much rankable map!
minyeob
[Sweatin', HARD ROCK]
2:00:627 (1,2,3 green) Beatspacing
1,2 is too far from 3.

Check the authentic video.
Lt Morke
How all of the other beatmaps from EBA are ranked and this one isn't?

Bump.
m980
Sinistro
Nazi placement time! But don't worry too much.

Breezin'
00:41:25 (6), 01:32:94 (4) - Lower and a bit to the left
00:44:94 (4), 01:29:25 (6) - Lower and a bit to the right
01:18:86 (1), 01:24:63 (3),01:57:63 (1) - Higher
01:50:25 (1) - Lower
00:48:63 (1,2,3,4), 01:36:63 (1,2,3,4), 02:20:94 (1,2,3,4), 02:24:63 (1,2,3,4), 02:28:32 (1,2,3,4) For each of these combos, move them a bit closer to the side of the screen where they begin (if the 1 is on the left hand side of the screen, move the entire combo a bit horizontally to the left, and vice versa.)

Cruisin'
Higher drain a bit (1-2 notches)
01:24:63 (4) - Higher
01:57:63 (2) - Lower
02:01:09 (2) - Curves earlier in its path, but if you can't get it right it's ok.

Sweatin'
Higher drain (1-2 notches)
01:18:86 (1) - Higher
02:29:71 (6) - Curve of slider should be at the middle of the path, so it looks like a...bridge? rather than a...boomerang? Hope you know what I mean :?

Hard ROCK!
Since it's a flip of Sweatin', I guess there needs to be no further suggestions.

Yay finally finished! Well, with that I think it will be close enough to the ds stages that noone will complain ;)
Gens
I just listen to this song 'cause it's from EBA. Hooray!
Sinistro
As far as I can tell, Hard Rock was renamed Sweatin' and Sweatin' was deleted?
How can I call this authentic now? D:
This had better be an accident...
Gens
NOOOESS!!
What the crap?
Topic Starter
Larto
Laura Jane - La La (Authentic ! ) <-- Authentic my ASS
Fuck you :(

Yes, it was an accident. Now rank it :/
m980
Okay.. Super Authentic Nazi Powers GO!!

Okay first off..

Breezin, Cruisin and Sweatin hitcircle size should be 2 ticks left from the middle.. Hard Rock!! hitcircle size should 1 left from the the middle.

Second.. If you have all the difficulties of this map on your game, try to authenticate HP Drain..

Third.. Look at La La multiscreen that I gave you a while ago.. and authenticate Approach Circle Speed. Easy will have it's overall difficulty tick on the veeeery left. Cruisin would have the veery left.. (or +1 if you want).
Sweatin is fine..
Hard Rock!! approach circles were super harsh.. 1 left from the very right.

After increasing Hitcircle size, move the hitcircles so that none of them overlap eachother. INIS didn't overlap their beats. I'd tell you which hitcircles to change, but then i'd end up highlighting the whole map.. So there is no point. (For HR.. Copy+Paste Sweatin.. rotate 180).

Yeah this mod post probably pissed you off bad.. But atleast i'm not telling you to storyboard or anything..

Hard + HR
02:10:79 (1) - This should start 1/2 a beat earlier.

Also why did you add an extra exclamation mark to Hard Rock? I had to ReDL >:(
Sinistro
All my lights are green. You might want to make your preview the chorus though.
Topic Starter
Larto
I made it start at the first "LA LA!", since it starts at the exactly same point in EBA.
I believe that is fine ;P
show more