forum

Gitaroo Man - Legendary Theme (Acoustic)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ash
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 5:16:11 PM

Artist: Gitaroo Man
Title: Legendary Theme (Acoustic)
BPM: 70
Filesize: 14590kb
Play Time: 02:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.66 stars, 95 notes)
  2. Normal (0.8 stars, 114 notes)
  3. Master Mode (4.04 stars, 152 notes)
Download: Gitaroo Man - Legendary Theme (Acoustic)
Download: Gitaroo Man - Legendary Theme (Acoustic) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ah, Gitaroo Man...
Topic Starter
ash
bump (BSS bump isn't working for some reason)
mattyu007
Same as what I said on IRC

<mattyu007> cant find anything wrong with the map
<mattyu007> unless theres some minor timing issue
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DawnII
Mmm, good map, just some personal issues with it.

Sample set volume at 0 = mind fuck for me. It totally throws me off, cause when I hit notes I kinda expect some sort of feedback to indicate I'm hitting them. I know it interferes with the song a bit, but I suggest upping the sample volume and using a blank .wav file to replace tick sounds will do the trick.

Also, although I know what you're trying to do with Master mode, it's not challenging. I SS'd on sightread. Try to throw in some hitcircles here and there.
Topic Starter
ash
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
CheeseWarlock
Good beatmapping on the easier modes. And Master Mode is... interesting... anyway, this is worthy of a star.
mattyu007
like like like like :D Timing sounds perfect and the map, I don't see anything wrong with it so.....

blub, blub, blub, *drown* x_x

MaxwellDemon
Hmmm... does Ash have anymore changes to do to this beatmap? Because I am gonna rank it if he doesn't. XD
Topic Starter
ash
I don't.

I was going to modify the normal sampleset to include some stuff for master mode, but since slider ends still make sounds, it doesn't work

soooo, yeah
MaxwellDemon
Very well, ranked then. :D
Mafiamaster
I like the no sound method in Master Mode, it's relaxing. And the all slider thing is COOL! :)
KIRBYLINK
Pretty awesome beatmap. Good work!
Cyclone
Video size is down. Reranked