forum

Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Uta [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kite
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 05 April 2016 at 02:01:37

Artist: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence
Title: Uta
Tags: nanomortis extol ou song declare express lolcubes Ode To The Dreadful Sacrament 惨劇の血に赫く染まった愛と絶望の黒い死とが紡ぐ最期の物語 Sangeki no Chi ni Kagayaku Somatta Ai to Zetsubou no Kuroi Shitoga Tsumugu Saigo no Monogatari Rib:y(uhki) L.G.C. KIM Kylie Hull VAGUEDGE Another Stream Kimiko PEATH2 TOME あにょ REINO Hellnear
BPM: 140
Filesize: 18243kb
Play Time: 08:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Himei (7.2 stars, 2592 notes)
  2. lolcubes' Hell Oni (6.38 stars, 3517 notes)
Download: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Uta
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Song Information
"狂おしく咲いた凄惨な骸は奏で、愛おしく裂いた少女は聖餐の詞を謳う。"
Album released at M3-2011

Project Members

ICDD
Vocal, Compose, Lyrics and Artwork: Rib:y(uhki) (L.G.C.)
Bass, Program, Arrangement, Engineering: Hull(VAGUEDGE)

Guitar
KIM(Another Stream)

Vocal,Voice
Kylie

Guests Performers

Guitar
PEATH2(Electric Red)
あにょ
TOME(ANOTHER STREAM)

Vocal
KIMIKO(VorteX)
REINO(ANOTHER STREAM/Infinite Emotion)
Hellnear(L.G.C.)

Voice
狗吠(Chaotic Wolf)

Lyrics
失われたのではなく、
形を変えて想いは生まれ続ける。
貴女達は、
永遠に見守られ続ける。

What has been lost won’t come back
Even if your feelings change as you keep born
You all will be
Watched over for the eternity.

再び訪れる成れの果て、
人は命の形を様々に変えながらも、
やがて此処へ行き着いてしま。
愚かしさ故の冒涜か、
だがしかし、
其の理を知るものは陽として知れず――。

Again, I see the shadow of myself,
The same person that, while changing other’s lives,
In the end, arrived here.
Is this because of a foolish curse?
However,
Not even the sun knows the true reason――.

「またしても終わってしまう
余りに儚い
だがこの痛み悲しみは彼らの自業である
さぁ
終りを迎える 貴女と私の姿は…

And once again, it ends
Way too soon
However, this painful sorrow comes from their own deed
That’s it.
Accept this end, as thee and I together…」

オフェストラの名の下に 血潮が燃えている
今まさに其の時が来たのだ 武器を取れ
我が正義を貫いた先にある
勝利の意味を記して 後世に伝えようぞ

In the name of “Ophestra”, my will becomes strong
Now, the time has come. Draw your sword
This is the justice I’ve always carried
My reason of victory will be remembered, bequeathed by posterity

「だが其の争いそのものの愚かしさから目を背け続けて得たモノは真の勝利と言えるのだろうか?
同属が争い合い続ける限り其れは永遠に繰り返されるのだから――。

A conflict is stupid by itself, yet you keep your eyes closed to not see it. Can you really call this a victory?
People will keep fighting each other forever, again and again――.」

大いなる世界の中で我等は無力
疵付けあい 死に絶えるまで終わらない
人は儚く小さい 其れは覆らない
今を生き続けて 其の命を燃やしながら

Inside this vast world, we are powerless
We hurt each other and don’t stop until one dies
People are transient beings and that can’t be changed
Keep living seizing the day as our lives burn

「学んだとて人は生まれながらに背負った罪によって、
縛りつけられている
そして、
人というものは本質的にわかりあえないものである――。

I learnt that people are burdened with sins since their birth,
They are tied to them
And,
Those I call “people”, are beings that don’t understand each other――」

無い在る等らと言う 無意味な神論を
我が力で問おう 黒き闇を召還した

Being and not being are meaningless god’s theories
We asked for strength and summoned the black night

「悪魔との契約に従い、私の想いは遂げられた。
この力をもってしてロストフェルを討つのだ。

Because of my contract with devil, my feelings ended.
By using this power, I will defeat Rostfel」

崩れ果てて 壊れて
失ってから気づく
千切れ朽ちて 流れて
気付いてからじゃ遅く
前を向けず 頭垂れて
それでも生き続けて
せめて夢を見させて
願い遂げて

Falling, dying, breaking
All because I’ve lost, I know it
Collapsing, rotting, vanishing
It’s too late to realize it
Don’t look back, lower your head
And then, keep living
At least, you will dream of
Your wish coming true

大いなる世界の中で彼らは強く
殺し合い 死に絶えるまで終わらない
人は儚く小さい 其れを受け入れなさい
今を生き続けて 其の命輝かせて

Inside this vast world, they are powerless
They kill each other and don’t stop until one dies
People are transient beings, they have to accept it
Keep living seizing the day as your lives shine

「悲しみを孕んだ物語
悲劇の愛
古き神々の悲しみ
血に塗れ、腐乱し、灼かれて
狂気の闇に飲みこまれた」

「A tale born out of sadness
A tragic love
The sadness of the old gods
Stained in blood, decomposed, burned
Engulfed into this night of madness」

生きるという 苦しみこえて
絶望もすべて 私と
命を見た 其処には心
私たちはここで聖餐の詞を謳う
貴女へと――。

To live means to cross hardships,
And despair as well, together with me
I saw the life, my mind is there
And we, in that place, celebrate the “Eucharist”
For you――。

囚われ 孤独さも 風を待つ 雛鳥のように
目を逸らすな この痛みを 愛の姿は刻薄
哀れなこの子らも 羽を持つ 手は いらない 儘で
忘れないで この思いを 愛に似た哀しみを 今も――。

Captured, isolated, I wait the wind like a little bird
Don’t look away from this pain, the faces of love are cruel
Those pitiful children who now have wings have lost their hands
I won’t forget this feeling, this sadness which resembles love, never――.

大いなる世界の中で我等は無力
疵付けあい 死に絶えるまで終わらない
人は儚く小さい 其れは覆らない
今を生き続けて 其の命を燃やしながらも

Inside this vast world, we are powerless
We hurt each other and don’t stop until one dies
People are transient beings and that can’t be changed
Keep living seizing the day as our lives burn

生きるという戦いは 惨禍の中で
命を愛する心だということ
そして私は生き 愛することを謳おう
どんな困難な道も越えて叫び続けよう――。

Living is a battle within calamities
Love your life, that’s your heart
And then, I will live, celebtrating what I love
And I’ll keep shouting it as I cross difficult paths――.

“生きる”という戦い、
惨禍の中で命を愛する心――
私は”生きていく”ことを讃歌しよう――。

“Living” is a battle,
Within calamities, I’ll love my life, my heart――
I will praise what you call “living” ――

命を見た、其処には心がある。
たとえどんな困難が待っていようとも、
私はここで叫び続ける――。

I saw the life, where my heart is.
Even if many difficulties are awaiting,
Here, I will keep screaming――.

Special Thanks
Goldenwolf - IRC mod + initial timing help
Hysteria - several testplays + feedback
CXu - feedback + hitsound suggestions
EvilElvis - several testplays + feedback
VINXIS - several testplays + feedback
DoKito - several testplays + HR testplay + feedback
Doomsday - several testplays + feedback on patterns / flow
Elysion - several testplays + HR testplay + HP drain feedback
Rohulk - HR testplay + feedback
Kynan - testplay + feedback
WubWoofWolf - testplay + feedback on odd pattern
-GN - testplay + IRC mod on few patterns
Damnae - feedback on odd patterns
Faust - IRC mod
handsome - feedback / mod on movement
Kyubey - feedback on specific sections
lolcubes - timing check / improvement + taiko guest diff
Monstrata - feedback / check on certain things
Okoratu - feedback / check on certain patterns
RLC - feedback / check on certain patterns
Hollow Wings - detailed irc check + feedback on 1/6, 3/4 pattern
Mazzerin - "sliders and streams are cool"
S h i a - hitsound suggestions
Asahina Momoko - metadata assistance
neonat - metadata assistance

A big thanks to all the modders aswell, thanks for helping me improve the map!
Not to forget Kyubey, Monstrata and Okoratu for their patience with the mapset during the ranking process!
Natteke desu
scremou
VINXIS
dubstep
Natteke desu
anime trance
ac8129464363
I like anime
Hysteria
Hi, welcome to Hysteria's pre-order deluxe alpha stage modding.

If you want the rest of this message, please throw some money towards the screen.

Thank you for your purchase!

MODS:
00:47:459 (4) - Stacking the slider-start of this ontop the slider-end of 00:46:581 (1) - would make it feel more consistently mapped since that is exactly what you've done with 00:47:167 (3) - and 00:47:751 (5) - but with slider-start -> slider-start instead of slider-start -> slider-end. Quick example

01:44:532 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Could look a bit better visually to be honest, I think I understand what you've gone for, but it doesn't really fit with the style of how you've mapped the earlier streams. Quick example this makes it flow better as well as sticking to how you mapped the earlier streams style + it goes really well with the vocals due to the up and downs.

02:50:020 (3,4) - Don't know if the manual stack is what you meant to do or if you missed fully stacking it with the slider-start of 02:49:507 (1)

03:39:849 (3) - Not a big problem in itself but ctrl+g would make it easier to read and make it play better with the previous slider, but with the downside of the next slider being more difficult to reach. Both ways work, just up to you to decide which one you prefer.

03:41:020 (1) - Same as before, I don't know if you meant to manually stack or if you missed to fully stack it with the slider-end of 03:40:434 (8)

03:52:727 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - Making the spacing just slightly increase with the duration of the stream would be really fitting here, and it would prepare the player for the extreme spacing in the end of the song since you're showing that streams will get more and more spaced further into the song with this stream itself.

08:43:981 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Starting the with lower spacing and ending with the same would be better for the player, since the player got no perception of the aim-speed required to fully keep up with it due to the pause right beforehand.

Some ending words as well:
It's a solid map, and I expected no less for you Kite. However you should really start to not doubt your own skill when it comes to higher difficulty mapping. It's really fun and challenging but you still feel really relaxed while playing it through, both from a perspective of the map and the song.
Topic Starter
Kite
Thanks a lot for the mod, also big thanks for helping me out with testplays and feedback while mapping this

MODS:
00:47:459 (4) - Stacking the slider-start of this ontop the slider-end of 00:46:581 (1) - would make it feel more consistently mapped since that is exactly what you've done with 00:47:167 (3) - and 00:47:751 (5) - but with slider-start -> slider-start instead of slider-start -> slider-end. Quick example

I was considering to stack the slider-end but I couldn't make a sharp angled slider-shape that started from that direction / coordinate area so I went with what I have right now instead. Everything else I tried played really awkward movement-wise.

01:44:532 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Could look a bit better visually to be honest, I think I understand what you've gone for, but it doesn't really fit with the style of how you've mapped the earlier streams. Quick example this makes it flow better as well as sticking to how you mapped the earlier streams style + it goes really well with the vocals due to the up and downs.

This is nice, although I am a bit confused if I should apply this on other sections aswell, seeing as I was using that stream shape quite a lot throughout the map.

02:50:020 (3,4) - Don't know if the manual stack is what you meant to do or if you missed fully stacking it with the slider-start of 02:49:507 (1)

Manual stack

03:39:849 (3) - Not a big problem in itself but ctrl+g would make it easier to read and make it play better with the previous slider, but with the downside of the next slider being more difficult to reach. Both ways work, just up to you to decide which one you prefer.

I'll keep it the way it is, I usually tend to map bigger distance on repeating 1/3 sliders.

03:41:020 (1) - Same as before, I don't know if you meant to manually stack or if you missed to fully stack it with the slider-end of 03:40:434 (8)

Good catch, actually missed the stack haha

03:52:727 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - Making the spacing just slightly increase with the duration of the stream would be really fitting here, and it would prepare the player for the extreme spacing in the end of the song since you're showing that streams will get more and more spaced further into the song with this stream itself.

I've noticed that many people were overstreaming this section, guess it's a mental impulse to stream faster the closer the notes are.
Increased the spacing on the 2nd half slightly.

08:43:981 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Starting the with lower spacing and ending with the same would be better for the player, since the player got no perception of the aim-speed required to fully keep up with it due to the pause right beforehand.

I like this

edit:
Thanks for the stars everyone, much appreciated!
Asahina Momoko
hi!!

Himei

1. 01:11:166 - just a suggestion, how about put a circle here? 01:13:507 - as well
  2. 01:33:410 (1,2) - make their distance a bit larger works well i think, because players probably tap the number of 1 and if so, 01:33:556 (2) - can be close from 01:33:410 (1) -
  3. 01:36:556 (7) - put nc here is better for 01:36:629 (8) -, the highspeeded slider?
  4. 01:45:995 (7) - ^
  5. 03:21:702 (5) - nc for 1/3
  6. 03:46:142 (4,1) - stack them is not good choice for here imo, because stop cursor here plays worse to follow 03:46:434 (2,3,4) - so instead of it how about put 03:46:142 (4) - on 03:45:995 (3) - ?
  7. 04:33:556 (7) - change the shape like this looks fine "in editor" xddd
  8. 06:47:566 (4,7) - put nc here clarify the 1/3 rhythm for playing i think

it was really impressed me, so solid map o.o
couldn't find to say much, good luck!!! ☆
Topic Starter
Kite

Asahina Momoko wrote:

hi!!

Himei

1. 01:11:166 - just a suggestion, how about put a circle here? 01:13:507 - as well Don't like the feeling of this
  2. 01:33:410 (1,2) - make their distance a bit larger works well i think, because players probably tap the number of 1 and if so, 01:33:556 (2) - can be close from 01:33:410 (1) - Increased spacing slightly
  3. 01:36:556 (7) - put nc here is better for 01:36:629 (8) -, the highspeeded slider? Done
  4. 01:45:995 (7) - ^ Done
  5. 03:21:702 (5) - nc for 1/3 Done
  6. 03:46:142 (4,1) - stack them is not good choice for here imo, because stop cursor here plays worse to follow 03:46:434 (2,3,4) - so instead of it how about put 03:46:142 (4) - on 03:45:995 (3) - ? Fixed in another way, stacked pattern later in the combo and it feels a lot better now, thanks
  7. 04:33:556 (7) - change the shape like this looks fine "in editor" xddd o done
  8. 06:47:566 (4,7) - put nc here clarify the 1/3 rhythm for playing i think NC is even more confusing imo since rhythm and distance is consistent

it was really impressed me, so solid map o.o
couldn't find to say much, good luck!!! ☆
Thanks a lot for the mod!!
ac8129464363
quick look, sorry if i misunderstood anything :(

03:29:605 (2,3) - this rhythm felt a bit weird, as the only dominant instrument in that spot is the drum, but you chose to keep the emphasized drum beats to the tails even though you just extended a slider into one of those emphasized beats

03:30:776 (2) - seems a bit odd to me to put the guitar hit on a slidertail then start mapping the guitar again

03:46:580 (3,4) - sound isn't the same between these two as it was at 03:45:702 (1,2) - , maybe have some movement here

03:53:898 (1) - could increase stream spacing here for more movement as pitch increases :p

03:55:361 (3) - i don't like how this stops the movement but that's just me lol

04:30:922 (5,6) - eh feels a bit random to increase the spacing just for this one

05:29:898 (1) - would fit more to start the spacing increase here rather than 05:30:483 (1) - imo

07:44:713 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - i am very unsure about how readable the 1/4 is compared to the 1/3

08:41:639 (1) - sliders being a bit too short to come out triggers me a bit tbh :B

08:47:493 (4) - consider making it a slider cuz the sound is held

really good map :d
lolcubes
http://puu.sh/n0ZBH/9135f2e489.rar my diff. Exactly 3500 combo and 6.38 stars. Enjoy.

Use it's timing for your map as well, I have fixed some red lines I didn't tell you about probably.
Topic Starter
Kite
Ty! Submitted the diff for now, gonna apply other things later when i dont feel like complete shit xd
l1mi
01:36:044 (4) - Closer to the note before maybe, you said you would think about it.
04:05:898 (4,1) - Replace it with a slider, easier to hit when you leave the reversed slider.
06:46:908 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - No indication its not going to be 1/2 again, only way to read this is to look at the approach circles or remember it; dont like it just saying.

04:52:434 (1,2,3,4,5) - Something sound offbeat (it was 1/3).

05:22:288 (3) - Dont think this follow the vocal, but it would be good if someone else could check this out as well because im not sure. But for me it sounds as if he sing on only white and red tics.
05:24:629 (3) - The next similar slider seem ok.

Dont know how to use hitsounds but what do you think about adding some here?

06:09:444 (1) - clap
06:14:127 (1) - clap
06:18:810 (1) - clap
06:23:493 (1) - clap

01:25:215 (2) - clap
Topic Starter
Kite

deetz wrote:

quick look, sorry if i misunderstood anything :(

03:29:605 (2,3) - this rhythm felt a bit weird, as the only dominant instrument in that spot is the drum, but you chose to keep the emphasized drum beats to the tails even though you just extended a slider into one of those emphasized beats

It might seem a bit odd switching from guitar into drum mapping but I think what I have works and plays quite fine, I know having sladerends land on dominant beats is pretty bad but in this case it works alright imo

03:30:776 (2) - seems a bit odd to me to put the guitar hit on a slidertail then start mapping the guitar again

The whole combo inbetween upcoming and previous guitar sounds is pretty much improvised rhythm as I didn't want to stick to drum mapping, once again I think it sounds and plays just fine

03:46:580 (3,4) - sound isn't the same between these two as it was at 03:45:702 (1,2) - , maybe have some movement here

True, I've reworked this pattern once already and thought it would work better playability-wise but changed it once more now, should play and follow music better.

03:53:898 (1) - could increase stream spacing here for more movement as pitch increases :p

Remapped the stream and applied this

03:55:361 (3) - i don't like how this stops the movement but that's just me lol

Hm, I didn't consider this.. will keep it in mind

04:30:922 (5,6) - eh feels a bit random to increase the spacing just for this one

True but I think the pattern plays fine enough even with the distance change inbetween

05:29:898 (1) - would fit more to start the spacing increase here rather than 05:30:483 (1) - imo

Done

07:44:713 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - i am very unsure about how readable the 1/4 is compared to the 1/3

Changed

08:41:639 (1) - sliders being a bit too short to come out triggers me a bit tbh :B

I think it's fine, getting the sliderend out further by increasing sv looks like a dumb 9

08:47:493 (4) - consider making it a slider cuz the sound is held

not sure where to end the slider so i kept it like this

really good map :d

l1mi wrote:

01:36:044 (4) - Closer to the note before maybe, you said you would think about it. its visually closer now
04:05:898 (4,1) - Replace it with a slider, easier to hit when you leave the reversed slider. I actually like it the way it is right now, the 1/2 break after the 1/6 slider+circle lets you snap onto the next triplet pretty nicely imo edit : changed it as I changed the 1/6s to 1/4s
06:46:908 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - No indication its not going to be 1/2 again, only way to read this is to look at the approach circles or remember it; dont like it just saying. Visually nearly impossible to show a 3/4 rhythm with circles, this is the best I could get down. People should be fine with not breaking combo there as long as they wont misread it badly as 1/2 jumps. Then again most jumps on this map are longer distance than this so keeping this in mind players should pay more attention to approach circles here.

04:52:434 (1,2,3,4,5) - Something sound offbeat (it was 1/3).

My mistake, fixed

05:22:288 (3) - Dont think this follow the vocal, but it would be good if someone else could check this out as well because im not sure. But for me it sounds as if he sing on only white and red tics. Seems fine to me on bluetick
05:24:629 (3) - The next similar slider seem ok.

Dont know how to use hitsounds but what do you think about adding some here?

06:09:444 (1) - clap has drum clap for finish sound
06:14:127 (1) - clap Has drum whistle as a clap sound
06:18:810 (1) - clap ^
06:23:493 (1) - clap ^
01:25:215 (2) - clap ^

Thanks for the mods!
also fixed tags on lolcubes taiko diff
VINXIS
duno if its fixd yet but the bg width res is off msgic kiteo >:999
Topic Starter
Kite
fixed it, just redl
thanks for pointing it out
Heanday
o_o !
Saoji
Hey o/
[Himei]
  1. What's wrong withy all the red lines before the map even start?
  2. 00:39:849 (5) - Add NC as your SV starts to slowly increase from here
  3. 00:47:459 (4) - You forgot NC
  4. 01:25:215 (2) - Maybe it would be wiser to put the NC here instead of 01:24:922 (1) - to prevent the new SV
  5. 01:36:629 (2) - ^ instead of 01:36:556 (1) - it's the slider you want to put attention!
  6. 02:06:995 - You miss a pretty strong beat here. I guess it's not that important though but well
  7. 03:21:117 (1) - Try to reduce it a bit, it touches the hp bar!
  8. 03:21:702 (1,2,1) - I find the rythme a bit unexpeted tbh and the slider doesn't feel catchy at all, not sure how to fix it, but I think it would sound better if you add a reverse on 03:21:702 (1) - to stay constant and not forget the beats
  9. 03:37:873 - Would sound really cool if you add a note here as it will call back this triple 03:38:385 (6) -
  10. 03:39:556 (2) - NC here?
  11. 06:30:219 (3) - The end of the slider is pretty big, reduce the slider to finish on the previous blue tick and add a note at 06:30:511 - ?
  12. 03:57:410 - I'dd add a note here and put the spinner on the next blue tick. I usually don't agree with this rhythme but your pattern feels a bit unfinished here (probably cause we can't here that downbeat)
  13. 04:06:483 (7) - NC for new SV
  14. 06:21:292 (2) - I'd remove to give more impact to 06:20:853 (4,5,6,1) -
  15. 06:23:633 (2) - ^
  16. 06:51:511 - The way you did is more natural but a note sounds great here though xD
  17. 07:43:755 - ah you miss a pretty strong beat once more
  18. 08:05:633 - why not mapping it? It's pretty strong and feels pretty natural to map it as far as I'm concerned :c
  19. 08:06:511 (1) - I don't know what you think about it, but for this section I'll maybe try to add a few more triples as it feels a bit empty compared to the music that is full of 1/4. I feel the patterns (rhythmically) are more appropriate from 08:10:024 (1) -
  20. 08:39:877 (1) - Might be just me but I feel that I'd still prefer a semicircle for more flow!
  21. 07:08:999 (5) - Wouldn't it be more logical to put the NC here instead of here 07:09:365 (1) - ?
  22. 06:55:536 (1) - NC? to prevent the new SV.
I think that's it... Really great map :3 Some patterns are really fun to play! (can't play the streams though :c)
Kynan
Best 8 stars HR map out there holy crap O.O RANK IT PLS <3
Topic Starter
Kite
Yup I am trying, still waiting on a bunch of mods and taiko updates q:
Soooon

Yales

Yales wrote:

[Himei]
  1. What's wrong withy all the red lines before the map even start? Planned to map the intro but decided against it since it would be a drag to play everytime as its density would be in no comparison to the rest of the map
  2. 00:39:849 (5) - Add NC as your SV starts to slowly increase from here Fixed
  3. 00:47:459 (4) - You forgot NC Fixed
  4. 01:25:215 (2) - Maybe it would be wiser to put the NC here instead of 01:24:922 (1) - to prevent the new SV I think it's fine
  5. 01:36:629 (2) - ^ instead of 01:36:556 (1) - it's the slider you want to put attention! Fixed
  6. 02:06:995 - You miss a pretty strong beat here. I guess it's not that important though but well Most of the undermapped patterns in this map are intentional to enforce better playability and emphasize certain instruments more than others.
  7. 03:21:117 (1) - Try to reduce it a bit, it touches the hp bar! Fixed
  8. 03:21:702 (1,2,1) - I find the rythme a bit unexpeted tbh and the slider doesn't feel catchy at all, not sure how to fix it, but I think it would sound better if you add a reverse on 03:21:702 (1) - to stay constant and not forget the beats Tried to stick to the guitar as much as possible as it seemed like the most interesting rhythm choice for me.
  9. 03:37:873 - Would sound really cool if you add a note here as it will call back this triple 03:38:385 (6) - As previously stated
  10. 03:39:556 (2) - NC here? Added on 03:40:142 (1) - instead
  11. 06:30:219 (3) - The end of the slider is pretty big, reduce the slider to finish on the previous blue tick and add a note at 06:30:511 - ? Um, no..
  12. 03:57:410 - I'dd add a note here and put the spinner on the next blue tick. I usually don't agree with this rhythme but your pattern feels a bit unfinished here (probably cause we can't here that downbeat) I'll keep this in mind but doubt I'll change this, I used to do this but not anymore
  13. 04:06:483 (7) - NC for new SV Fixed
  14. 06:21:292 (2) - I'd remove to give more impact to 06:20:853 (4,5,6,1) - Nah
  15. 06:23:633 (2) - ^
  16. 06:51:511 - The way you did is more natural but a note sounds great here though xD I'll keep it the way I have
  17. 07:43:755 - ah you miss a pretty strong beat once more Intentional
  18. 08:05:633 - why not mapping it? It's pretty strong and feels pretty natural to map it as far as I'm concerned :c Easier to catch the 1/3 rhythm that way
  19. 08:06:511 (1) - I don't know what you think about it, but for this section I'll maybe try to add a few more triples as it feels a bit empty compared to the music that is full of 1/4. I feel the patterns (rhythmically) are more appropriate from 08:10:024 (1) - Seems totally fine to me
  20. 08:39:877 (1) - Might be just me but I feel that I'd still prefer a semicircle for more flow! Changed shape slightly
  21. 07:08:999 (5) - Wouldn't it be more logical to put the NC here instead of here 07:09:365 (1) - ? Done
  22. 06:55:536 (1) - NC? to prevent the new SV. Doesn't seem as important as the other NC changes

Thanks for the mod!

Edit:
Selfmodded and changed a few jump patterns for easier and better movement at 02:28:434 -
show more