forum

Linkin Park - Robot Boy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
riffy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 10 июля 2015 г. at 20:18:31

Artist: Linkin Park
Title: Robot Boy
Tags: lp chester bennington Alternative ByBy_ChAn
BPM: 65
Filesize: 6768kb
Play Time: 03:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Broken (2,47 stars, 388 notes)
  2. ByBy's Advanced (1,61 stars, 255 notes)
  3. Simple (1,23 stars, 177 notes)
Download: Linkin Park - Robot Boy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
- Melody
I love the song and this map. X3 & you ofc, lol.
AlexaBM
oh, you finally uploaded this <3
Shohei Ohtani
Ribbit Boy
Nyukai
finally o3o
Kodora
Please remove lp from tags, website search doesn't work for words with less than 3 characters anyway.

Ehh, wanna do a fullmod ;-;

Best of luck!
fergas
Uploaded! :)
#bakaristoryborduhypetrain
pw384
Rabbit boy
Secretpipe
#whocaresoftheamountofmods #bakariskillz2gud4u mate!

As I said , it's already perfect and the SB just make me faint <3

[Normal]
  1. 01:33:363 (2,3,4) - I'M ASKING FOR A TRIANGLE SHAPED PATTERN.
  2. 01:40:748 (2) - Maybe you can try to move it down by some grids ? It'll improve the flow here to make the pattern really flawless <3
[Hard]
  1. I don't really think that the CS 4.5 isnt really fitting to the song and the playing itself hue. In my opinion , CS4 would better fit for that mapset :)
  2. There's also some unsnapped notes c: Check the first note for example!
  3. 00:31:055 (4,5) - I found the placement of these notes kinda random with the location of 00:30:594 (3) - . Maybe do a pattern with some shape ? o:
  4. 00:32:901 (9) - I'm clearly sure that that pattern could be so awesome :

Call me backerino~
Topic Starter
riffy

Secretpipe wrote:

#whocaresoftheamountofmods #bakariskillz2gud4u mate!

As I said , it's already perfect and the SB just make me faint <3

[Normal]
  1. 01:33:363 (2,3,4) - I'M ASKING FOR A TRIANGLE SHAPED PATTERN. okaaay o/
  2. 01:40:748 (2) - Maybe you can try to move it down by some grids ? It'll improve the flow here to make the pattern really flawless <3 I did a triangle here. as the slider gives just enough time to read numbers o3o
[Hard]
  1. I don't really think that the CS 4.5 isnt really fitting to the song and the playing itself hue. In my opinion , CS4 would better fit for that mapset :) nah, I still believe that 4,5 is the best option. 4 looks way too big and 5 is too small. So, yeaaahh, keeping 4,5.
  2. There's also some unsnapped notes c: Check the first note for example! whooops
  3. 00:31:055 (4,5) - I found the placement of these notes kinda random with the location of 00:30:594 (3) - . Maybe do a pattern with some shape ? o: it is a pattern, just without a certain shape. more flow-based one. but it works just fine to me. flow
  4. 00:32:901 (9) - I'm clearly sure that that pattern could be so awesome :same as above you see, the whole map keeps it structre based on flow only. I don't see any kind of stars or other "special" patterns here. :c

Call me backerino~
thanks a lot!
Secretpipe
I hope the SB is actually okay o3o
Sieg
qualified \w/
Zero__wind
I'm not really sure but I somehow feel that the timing is kinda off at some parts
Frim4503
go for rank Bakari

:) :) :)
Topic Starter
riffy

Zero__wind wrote:

I'm not really sure but I somehow feel that the timing is kinda off at some parts
thank you for lettint us know. We'll check it carefully \w/
Aka
offset +8
missing ' in "you're" 01:00:132 - sb lyrics
Topic Starter
riffy
Fixed stuff, thanks! \w/
Aka
ayyy
Sieg
Greetings -Bakari-, my apologies but on behalf of the BNG I must remove this beatmap from the pending section.
###360noscope
Stefan
Congrats!

If you want to help to have more Linkin Park Beatmaps, take a look here.
show more