forum

Marika Tachibana (Kana Asumi) - Hanagonomi TVsize ver.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Little
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on July 30, 2014 at 6:15:29 PM

Artist: Marika Tachibana (Kana Asumi)
Title: Hanagonomi TVsize ver.
Source: ニセコイ
Tags: nisekoi false fake love anime ending hana gonomi lanturn
BPM: 111
Filesize: 20618kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hana (2.69 stars, 180 notes)
  2. Lanturn's Hard (2.34 stars, 159 notes)
  3. Normal (1.51 stars, 108 notes)
Download: Marika Tachibana (Kana Asumi) - Hanagonomi TVsize ver.
Download: Marika Tachibana (Kana Asumi) - Hanagonomi TVsize ver. (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
万里花
4th Ending from Nisekoi
Redownload as of July 30, 2014

Normal - by me
Lanturn's Hard - by Lanturn
Hana (Hard(er)) - by me wow, such original diff name... >.<

Thanks to Lanturn for guest map!
Thanks to all modders!
kintyan
hi~~ xD

[General]
used kiai-time to some all diff
not add kiai-time 00:10:557 to normal

[Normal]
00:15:963 (2) - like pattern this xD http://puu.sh/8Kivg.jpg good flow and look good!
00:55:963 ~ in break time or spinner or add circle, little lonely now
01:21:909 (1) - some hard

[Hard]
00:55:963 (1,2,3) - add default-whistle or custom-whistle
00:59:476 - add 1/4 slider, better enjoy mapping :3 http://puu.sh/8Ki2F.jpg
01:10:287 - ^
01:22:044 (1) - now mapping is little incongruity ;3 but can be improved immediately!
http://puu.sh/8Kigg.jpg or 01:23:936 - volume 5%

cute song xD
my favorite voice actor 'asumi kana' 8-)
Mao
Go away, I've already modded this song >< I'll put you onto my list ;b
Topic Starter
Little

Sheryl wrote:

hi~~ xD

[General]
used kiai-time to some all diff
not add kiai-time 00:10:557 to normal Fixed!

[Normal]
00:15:963 (2) - like pattern this xD http://puu.sh/8Kivg.jpg good flow and look good! I prefer my pattern.
00:55:963 ~ in break time or spinner or add circle, little lonely now If I add break time, star rating will be >3.25
01:21:909 (1) - some hard Made 5% volume spinner end.

[Hard]
00:55:963 (1,2,3) - add default-whistle or custom-whistle Added.
00:59:476 - add 1/4 slider, better enjoy mapping :3 http://puu.sh/8Ki2F.jpg I prefer current rhythm.
01:10:287 - ^ ^
01:22:044 (1) - now mapping is little incongruity ;3 but can be improved immediately!
http://puu.sh/8Kigg.jpg or 01:23:936 - volume 5% Made 5% volume spinner end.

cute song xD
my favorite voice actor 'asumi kana' 8-)
Thanks for modding! :)
Lust
From PM request

[General]
  1. Don't forget to untick widescreen support
  2. Normal isn't underneath 3 stars in game. I would recommend mapping an Easy or find someone to do it! (I recommend Lust, he seems like a pretty cool dude)
This will probably be a pretty clean mapset, judging from the song choice and difficulty spread xD

[Normal]
Not much to complain about here. Patterns are clean, rhythms are spot on, blankets are neat, etc. A good mix between complex and basic stuff, which is perfect for a Normal. I really like how you build up to vocals in some sections, like 00:42:990 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - here! Really puts a great emphasis on the song.
  1. 00:21:368 (1,2) - (Nazi) Blanket can be improved Also 00:21:368 (1) - Really doesn't look too well and isn't very consistent to the rest of your other slider shapes. I suggest making it more like 00:30:017 (1) -
  2. 00:30:017 (1,2) - Blanket can be improved
  3. 00:47:314 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - While this does look like a pretty pattern, I would mix in some sliders so its not all single tap monotony
  4. 00:55:963 - Add a spinner here to accent the silence plus the windy sound? The dead air kills the momentum this map had going. You could also add circles to capture the faint beat that goes on
  5. 01:21:909 (1,1) - A double spinner is really exhausting, and by now at the end of the map I bet newer players will be dying. So I suggest a long slider to take the place.
[Hard]
  1. 00:23:260 (4) - I would space this out regular 1/2 distance from the last object so the jump makes more of an effect
  2. 00:31:098 (3,4) - Blanket can be improved
  3. 00:42:269 (4) - Loved these sliders to accent the music, these were a joy to play!
  4. 00:43:800 (2,3,4) - (Nazi) Perhaps make a perfect triangle pattern here with the slider heads and hit burst?
  5. 01:19:746 (1) - Ctrl+G to make a nice jump from 01:19:476 (5) - as well as make a cool pattern. Will also be perfect distance away from next object
  6. 01:21:909 (3) - I would move this circle up, so players can have a quick start to spin. If they are moving in an upwards direction, they will be able to start spinning easier and it'll flow a lot nicer
As I expected, not really much to say! I apologize for the nazi, but most of the mod is really just nitpicking haha

Good luck, you know I love Nisekoi <3
Topic Starter
Little

Lust wrote:

From PM request

[General]
  1. Don't forget to untick widescreen support Fixed.
  2. Normal isn't underneath 3 stars in game. I would recommend mapping an Easy or find someone to do it! (I recommend Lust, he seems like a pretty cool dude) I think 3.25 is the maximum rankable star rating, so at 3.17, my map is rankable... I believe. With such a low BPM song, I don't think Easy difficulty level is necessary, since rhythms in Normal are quite simple. (Sorry if you really wanted to make a GD)
This will probably be a pretty clean mapset, judging from the song choice and difficulty spread xD

[Normal]
Not much to complain about here. Patterns are clean, rhythms are spot on, blankets are neat, etc. A good mix between complex and basic stuff, which is perfect for a Normal. I really like how you build up to vocals in some sections, like 00:42:990 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - here! Really puts a great emphasis on the song.
  1. 00:21:368 (1,2) - (Nazi) Blanket can be improved Also 00:21:368 (1) - Really doesn't look too well and isn't very consistent to the rest of your other slider shapes. I suggest making it more like 00:30:017 (1) - Fixed the blanket. I prefer to keep this shape. I know it's not consistent with the other sliders, but I feel like it flows a lot smoother than the other parts.
  2. 00:30:017 (1,2) - Blanket can be improved Improved blanket (so nazi tho xD)
  3. 00:47:314 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - While this does look like a pretty pattern, I would mix in some sliders so its not all single tap monotony I don't know how I would add sliders to this pattern. The circles just seem to match the music perfectly without the use of sliders.
  4. 00:55:963 - Add a spinner here to accent the silence plus the windy sound? The dead air kills the momentum this map had going. You could also add circles to capture the faint beat that goes on Unfortunately, adding a spinner or circles will push the star rating over 3.25... ;_;
  5. 01:21:909 (1,1) - A double spinner is really exhausting, and by now at the end of the map I bet newer players will be dying. So I suggest a long slider to take the place. Ah.. I see what you mean, but I'm really not a fan of those long sliders. It's hard to make them look appealing and play well. I'd prefer to keep these spinners.
[Hard]
  1. 00:23:260 (4) - I would space this out regular 1/2 distance from the last object so the jump makes more of an effect You mean like this: http://puu.sh/8LqVi.jpg ? Maybe it's just my personal style, but I feel like the jumps are more effective when starting on a stacked note, jusst because there can be no sense of "smooth" movement between the objects, giving the effect of moving from a stationary state.
  2. 00:31:098 (3,4) - Blanket can be improved I tried.. I don't know if it's fixed or not lol.
  3. 00:42:269 (4) - Loved these sliders to accent the music, these were a joy to play! Thanks :) I'm glad you enjoyed them.
  4. 00:43:800 (2,3,4) - (Nazi) Perhaps make a perfect triangle pattern here with the slider heads and hit burst? Sure..
  5. 01:19:746 (1) - Ctrl+G to make a nice jump from 01:19:476 (5) - as well as make a cool pattern. Will also be perfect distance away from next object Changed the pattern a bit in a different way.
  6. 01:21:909 (3) - I would move this circle up, so players can have a quick start to spin. If they are moving in an upwards direction, they will be able to start spinning easier and it'll flow a lot nicer Not every player spins clockwise. This kind of placement would disadvantage ccw spinners (including myself ;_;)
As I expected, not really much to say! I apologize for the nazi, but most of the mod is really just nitpicking haha

Good luck, you know I love Nisekoi <3
smallboat
Hi. C16,PM mod req.

1. Red words: Should be fixed.
  2. Blue words : Highly recommended suggestion.
  3. Black words : In my opinion.

[General]
  1. Perhaps can set "soft-sliderslide3 and soft-sliderslide4 or 5 " hitsound to mute the slide sound? Have a bit noisy here .
  2. Combo 3 and 5 is near the same pink color,so I think remove one color.
Diff check part : Placement / Rhythm / Hitsound
[Normal]
Placement
  1. 00:26:773 (3,4) - I feel this placement have a bit not comfortable here, try this place? :
Rhythm
  1. 00:55:963 (1) - Try this rhythm? I think it is good better : (Because have rhythm here.)
Hitsound
  1. Fine.
[Hard]
Placement
  1. 00:09:881 (5,6) - I think the (6) can move far here(have a bit crowded),and have a jump point,try this :
  2. 00:15:692 (3) - (268|12)? I think stack here plays have a bit strange.
Rhythm
  1. 00:52:584 (6) - Missed a note here? Have a vocal.You can do a stream.
Hitsound
  1. 00:21:909 (2) - Perhaps you can follow 24 whistle here? Feel this part hitsound seems empty.
  2. 00:38:665 (1) - This part which I suggest mute slide sound here.The slide sound have a bit loud.
[Other]
  1. Good Luck!
Mao

PM request. Second time modding this song *sigh* There will be a third time as well lol

1. Unrankable Issue
  2. Comment/Opinion

General
  1. Watch AiMod.

Normal

• Mod
  1. 00:10:557 (1,2) - I dislike the transition here a bit because the 1's curve leads the player more upwards. I'd either change the placement of 2 or change 1's shape so that it points onto 2. Same goes for 00:12:719 (1,2) - as well. It breaks the flow a bit for me :c
  2. 00:18:125 (2,3) - Just a comment that I don't like the look of it so much which is cause to the Spacing. It looks a bit weird to me having rotated sliders like this touching like this. They should either overlap or have gaps between them but no of these 2 things could be the case here so I'd go for something as seen in the Screenshot below.
  3. 00:24:881 (5) - I don't really agree with your rhythm here. The reason is that the sound on the red tick is so soft and quiet that it's not that noticeable ingame but in my opinion the white tick your slider ends on has such a strong note from that instrument on it. I'd just simply leave a 1/1 gap and map the white tick with a circle.
  4. 00:31:098 (2,3,4) - This looks like you've tried to get 3, 4 and 2's tail in a line but they aren't. For doing this, put 4 at 322|248. I would personally say that this would make the flow better as well due to a smoother connection and transition between all the objects.
  5. 01:11:098 (1,2) - Consider placing 2 a bit higher to get a better playability here. What I mean is basically that if 2 would a bit more higher and a bit more left the player wouldn't have to turn a lot which would increase the flow imo. It would also fit better with 01:11:639 (2,3) - since 3 is actually right above 2 and there isn't really a difference in music, so why should be the other transition so much different?

Opinion
    Hmmm, nothing big to mod here. It's pretty clean but I'm not a fan of the big spacing for the 1/2 stuff because the circles are just touching the borders of each other which looks a bit messy to me but well I guess that's your preference. I'd personally either reduce the whole spacing or just the spacing for the 1/2 a bit. Otherwise everything seems nice, good rhythm, cool placement. Pretty nice diff, nothing else to say here.

Hard

• Mod
  1. 00:05:963 (1) - If you listen closely, you can hear that the music is 1/8. The 1/6 doesn't fit the music here. Change it to 1/8 please. You could also do the rhythm as seen in the screenshot before since the note on the white tick is pretty strong and could have the feeling of a clicked note :3
  2. 00:13:800 (3) - This feels awkward in terms of the rhythm. I mean, if we listen to either the beat or the vocals, we can hear a clear note at 00:14:071 - , but this tick is ignored which makes it feel kinda odd to me :/ Consider adding a note there (you could also add one at 00:11:909 - but it's not needed there. But here I think the sound on the red tick is just so strong and deserves to be mapped)
    Screenshot
    http://puu.sh/8Nh1B.jpg
  3. 00:38:665 (1) - There's a pretty strong note at 00:39:071 - . You could shorten the 1 to 3/4 and add a Circle. It would have a neat effect here. You don't have to do it though, just wanted to tell you because it sounds pretty nice with it to me. (Same goes for 00:42:990 (1) - )
  4. 00:41:233 (2) - How about moving this somewhere around 362|258 to let 2's head follow the curve of 1? It would increase the flow a bit because the player would get to 2 following the curve and then would be able to turn fluently to the left instead of already turning a bit while still being on 1.
  5. 00:42:719 - If you listen to the music closely, you will maybe agree with me if I say that there's a pretty strong note played by the instrument here. It feels a bit weird to ignore this. What you could do is just simply add a note here or do it as shown in the Screenshot below. The idea behind the rhythm in the Screenshot is basically to map the strong beat at 00:41:909 - as a circle followed by the instrument which starts at 00:42:179 - mapped by the 1/6 repeat slider. This one is clickable as well due to the instrument staring here. And then I'd go for the 1/2 Slider as the fade of the instrument starting at 00:42:449 - lasting until the beat you've ignored. (Same goes for 00:46:233 (3,4) - )
  6. 00:52:584 (6) - I'd personally like to see a note added here since you've mapped the previous vocals with these triplets so it felt awkward not to see a triplet here ;w;
  7. 00:59:476 (4) - Well maybe it's really just my personal preference but I don't see a reason why this tick isn't mapped owo Both beat and the final letters of a word within the vocals are on this tick and not even that quiet so it feels so wrong that this isn't mapped. By mapping this tick you could also avoid the polarity issue :V And another reason why you should map is is that you've already mapped it in the following one where it's actually the same words within the lyrics and the same beat (01:08:125 (5) - ). (I would do it for the same reason at 01:03:530 (3) - , 01:10:017 (4) - , 01:12:179 (3) - and 01:14:341 (4) - as well. These gaps just simply feel so odd to me ><)

Opinion
    The flow was pretty awesome. I really like your flow, there weren't many issues and I really enjoyed playing the map. Everything fits together which is pretty nice. I sometimes didn't like your rhythm for the 1/4 Sliders because they felt awkward to me in-game. I don't understand why you've mapped it like this especially if you've mapped the same spot in the music with the red tick being mapped. Otherwise the map is pretty clean, almost no real flow breaks and it's pretty consistent as well. Just gave a little suggestions on the rhythm since I didn't agree with it at some points, but further explanaitons are given in the mod. Otherwise, well done. Keep it up! ;b

Please reply! I hope it was helpful and good luck! :3
Topic Starter
Little
smallboat

smallboat wrote:

Hi. C16,PM mod req.

1. Red words: Should be fixed.
  2. Blue words : Highly recommended suggestion.
  3. Black words : In my opinion.

[General]
  1. Perhaps can set "soft-sliderslide3 and soft-sliderslide4 or 5 " hitsound to mute the slide sound? Have a bit noisy here . Fixed
  2. Combo 3 and 5 is near the same pink color,so I think remove one color. Changed combo color 3
Diff check part : Placement / Rhythm / Hitsound
[Normal]
Placement
  1. 00:26:773 (3,4) - I feel this placement have a bit not comfortable here, try this place? : I think current placement is fine.
Rhythm
  1. 00:55:963 (1) - Try this rhythm? I think it is good better : I left the space here to keep the star rating lower, and I don't think it's necessary to map those notes. (Because have rhythm here.)
Hitsound
  1. Fine.
[Hard]
Placement
  1. 00:09:881 (5,6) - I think the (6) can move far here(have a bit crowded),and have a jump point,try this : Moved a bit.
  2. 00:15:692 (3) - (268|12)? I think stack here plays have a bit strange. I prefer stack here.
Rhythm
  1. 00:52:584 (6) - Missed a note here? Have a vocal.You can do a stream. I don't think it's necessary. I know there's a vocal note there, but the current rhythm works better for my pattern.
Hitsound
  1. 00:21:909 (2) - Perhaps you can follow 24 whistle here? Feel this part hitsound seems empty. There is hitsound in this section.. it matches with hihat in the music.
  2. 00:38:665 (1) - This part which I suggest mute slide sound here.The slide sound have a bit loud. Fixed.
[Other]
  1. Good Luck!
Mao

Mao wrote:

PM request. Second time modding this song *sigh* There will be a third time as well lol

1. Unrankable Issue
  2. Comment/Opinion

General
  1. Watch AiMod. Nothing..

Normal

• Mod
  1. 00:10:557 (1,2) - I dislike the transition here a bit because the 1's curve leads the player more upwards. I'd either change the placement of 2 or change 1's shape so that it points onto 2. Same goes for 00:12:719 (1,2) - as well. It breaks the flow a bit for me :c Nothing wrong with the flow imo.. I prefer the current placement and shape.
  2. 00:18:125 (2,3) - Just a comment that I don't like the look of it so much which is cause to the Spacing. It looks a bit weird to me having rotated sliders like this touching like this. They should either overlap or have gaps between them but no of these 2 things could be the case here so I'd go for something as seen in the Screenshot below. I think it's fine as it is now.
  3. 00:24:881 (5) - I don't really agree with your rhythm here. The reason is that the sound on the red tick is so soft and quiet that it's not that noticeable ingame but in my opinion the white tick your slider ends on has such a strong note from that instrument on it. I'd just simply leave a 1/1 gap and map the white tick with a circle. I feel that both ticks are important. I am following percussion for rhythm at this part, since it is more interesting.
  4. 00:31:098 (2,3,4) - This looks like you've tried to get 3, 4 and 2's tail in a line but they aren't. For doing this, put 4 at 322|248. I would personally say that this would make the flow better as well due to a smoother connection and transition between all the objects. Placement already changed from a previous mod. Adjusted a bit.
  5. 01:11:098 (1,2) - Consider placing 2 a bit higher to get a better playability here. What I mean is basically that if 2 would a bit more higher and a bit more left the player wouldn't have to turn a lot which would increase the flow imo. It would also fit better with 01:11:639 (2,3) - since 3 is actually right above 2 and there isn't really a difference in music, so why should be the other transition so much different? The music rhythm is different.. I want the player to have to change direction for this note on a clap so it's not smooth.

Opening
    Hmmm, nothing big to mod here. It's pretty clean but I'm not a fan of the big spacing for the 1/2 stuff because the circles are just touching the borders of each other which looks a bit messy to me but well I guess that's your preference. I'd personally either reduce the whole spacing or just the spacing for the 1/2 a bit. Otherwise everything seems nice, good rhythm, cool placement. Pretty nice diff, nothing else to say here.

Hard

• Mod
  1. 00:05:963 (1) - If you listen closely, you can hear that the music is 1/8. The 1/6 doesn't fit the music here. Change it to 1/8 please. You could also do the rhythm as seen in the screenshot before since the note on the white tick is pretty strong and could have the feeling of a clicked note :3 Fixed.
  2. 00:13:800 (3) - This feels awkward in terms of the rhythm. I mean, if we listen to either the beat or the vocals, we can hear a clear note at 00:14:071 - , but this tick is ignored which makes it feel kinda odd to me :/ Consider adding a note there (you could also add one at 00:11:909 - but it's not needed there. But here I think the sound on the red tick is just so strong and deserves to be mapped) I mapped it this way because the beat on the blue tick is much stronger than the red tick, which is a special rhythm, so I want to emphasize that by leaving the red tick empty.
  3. 00:38:665 (1) - There's a pretty strong note at 00:39:071 - . You could shorten the 1 to 3/4 and add a Circle. It would have a neat effect here. You don't have to do it though, just wanted to tell you because it sounds pretty nice with it to me. (Same goes for 00:42:990 (1) - ) No.
  4. 00:41:233 (2) - How about moving this somewhere around 362|258 to let 2's head follow the curve of 1? It would increase the flow a bit because the player would get to 2 following the curve and then would be able to turn fluently to the left instead of already turning a bit while still being on 1. Dropoff flow is intentional.. and to move it there looks kinda ugly imo.
  5. 00:42:719 - If you listen to the music closely, you will maybe agree with me if I say that there's a pretty strong note played by the instrument here. It feels a bit weird to ignore this. What you could do is just simply add a note here or do it as shown in the Screenshot below. The idea behind the rhythm in the Screenshot is basically to map the strong beat at 00:41:909 - as a circle followed by the instrument which starts at 00:42:179 - mapped by the 1/6 repeat slider. This one is clickable as well due to the instrument staring here. And then I'd go for the 1/2 Slider as the fade of the instrument starting at 00:42:449 - lasting until the beat you've ignored. (Same goes for 00:46:233 (3,4) - ) idc about instrument. I'm following drum at this part, and I prefer to follow exactly which part I want to follow, not a mixture of everything.
  6. 00:52:584 (6) - I'd personally like to see a note added here since you've mapped the previous vocals with these triplets so it felt awkward not to see a triplet here ;w; No, I prefer to keep it this way for my pattern.
  7. 00:59:476 (4) - Well maybe it's really just my personal preference but I don't see a reason why this tick isn't mapped owo Both beat and the final letters of a word within the vocals are on this tick and not even that quiet so it feels so wrong that this isn't mapped. By mapping this tick you could also avoid the polarity issue :V And another reason why you should map is is that you've already mapped it in the following one where it's actually the same words within the lyrics and the same beat (01:08:125 (5) - ). (I would do it for the same reason at 01:03:530 (3) - , 01:10:017 (4) - , 01:12:179 (3) - and 01:14:341 (4) - as well. These gaps just simply feel so odd to me ><) No, it's the same reason as I explained in the earlier part of the mod reply. I will keep it this way.

Opening
    The flow was pretty awesome. I really like your flow, there weren't many issues and I really enjoyed playing the map. Everything fits together which is pretty nice. I sometimes didn't like your rhythm for the 1/4 Sliders because they felt awkward to me in-game. I don't understand why you've mapped it like this especially if you've mapped the same spot in the music with the red tick being mapped. Otherwise the map is pretty clean, almost no real flow breaks and it's pretty consistent as well. Just gave a little suggestions on the rhythm since I didn't agree with it at some points, but further explanaitons are given in the mod. Otherwise, well done. Keep it up! ;b

Please reply! I hope it was helpful and good luck! :3
Thanks for modding.
BSS is down.. will update later.
Ujimatsu Chiya
Random #modreqs

[Normal]
  1. 00:18:125 (2,3) - change a slider for more natural vocal's voice.
  2. 00:54:881 (3) - change end time here. 00:55:963 or add circle .
  3. 01:00:827 (6) - chnage slider. end time > 01:01:098 .
  4. 01:02:449 (1,2,3,4,5) - Many vocal's voices Personally I do not like amiss.
[Hard]
  1. DS is too much of a change. Hold a constant slightly reduce the gap looks good.
  2. 00:15:963 (4,5,6) - pattren is not match the song. How about this? http://puu.sh/8PoBn.jpg
  3. 00:18:260 (2,3) - How about this? http://puu.sh/8PoFH.jpg
  4. 01:03:530 (3) - add one reverse.
  5. 01:10:017 (4) - Increase the trek to one space. like this. 00:11:098 (2)
    01:12:179 (3) - add one reverse.
That's all.

GL :)
Topic Starter
Little

K i b i y a - wrote:

Random #modreqs

[Normal]
  1. 00:18:125 (2,3) - change a slider for more natural vocal's voice. I prefer to follow drum.
  2. 00:54:881 (3) - change end time here. 00:55:963 or add circle . Maybe... but I think it's better to leave it ending on a strong beat.
  3. 01:00:827 (6) - chnage slider. end time > 01:01:098 . No.
  4. 01:02:449 (1,2,3,4,5) - Many vocal's voices Personally I do not like amiss. I can't map them out as note density would be too high
[Hard]
  1. DS is too much of a change. Hold a constant slightly reduce the gap looks good. Good flow is more important imo. I don't think the DS change is too much, as the song energy increases in the higher spacing parts, and it feels more natural.
  2. 00:15:963 (4,5,6) - pattren is not match the song. How about this? http://puu.sh/8PoBn.jpg I think my pattern matches the song better.
  3. 00:18:260 (2,3) - How about this? http://puu.sh/8PoFH.jpg No. That doesn't match the song imo.
  4. 01:03:530 (3) - add one reverse. No.
  5. 01:10:017 (4) - Increase the trek to one space. like this. 00:11:098 (2) That's not the same beat in the phrase, and I mapped it this way to follow drum.
    01:12:179 (3) - add one reverse. No.
That's all.

GL :)
Thanks.
Silver Crow
from my modding que~

Hard:
00:19:206 - so jump maybe o:
00:23:260 - stack
01:07:854 - change here to slider back and forth
01:15:152 - nc?

Normal:
np~

nice map and lovely song <3
Topic Starter
Little

Silver Crow wrote:

from my modding que~

Hard:
00:19:206 - so jump maybe o: I don't think so.
00:23:260 - stack Fixed.
01:07:854 - change here to slider back and forth I prefer current pattern.
01:15:152 - nc? Not necessary imo.

Normal:
np~

nice map and lovely song <3
Also fixed some other stacks.
Thanks
Hinsvar
Hello; random mod here!

*Bolded = Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>General
  1. Are you sure the soft-hitclap is audible enough? I can barely hear the difference between the default soft-hitnormal and that custom hitsound file. Amplifying it might help. (This is especially noticeable in the verse, where it feels like it isn't hitsounded at all. For reference, my Effect volume is set at 100%.)
>Normal
  1. 00:09:476 - Swap the sampleset and addition? I think you wanted to use the custom soft-hitclap while also using the Drum sampleset to emphasize that other instrument's sound (I don't know the name lol), which plays along with the bell's voice, but using the Drum addition with a clap will trigger the default drum-hitclap instead of what you probably wanted (drum-hitnormal + custom soft-hitclap).
  2. 00:09:476 (3,1) - Make them look like this? The flow and the needed cursor movement will be more natural compared to the current pattern, which (just in my opinion, admittedly) requires a movement that breaks the flow you've made up until this point.
  3. 00:18:125 (2,3) - Not a big deal, actually, but I think they don't look tidy, and also has a slightly weird flow because of how the sliders are positioned. Try this?
  4. 00:38:665 - 00:40:287 - Uh, I'm not sure what are you focusing on here. Anyway, try changing 00:38:665 (1) to a 1/1 slider to follow the instrument at 00:39:206? The sound at 00:38:665 - 00:39:206 has this "connected" atmosphere (don't really know how to explain this properly, so yeah), too, so a slider will be nice to emphasize that.
  5. 00:42:990 (1) - Same idea as the suggestion above.
  6. 00:55:422 - Use a clap here? I think it fits pretty well with the instrument that is being played.
>Hard
  1. 00:09:881 (5,6) - Starting sliders on weak beats in the song makes them feel awkward to play. Try using something like this instead?
  2. 00:10:557 - 00:17:044 - Well I know this is the kiai time, but that still can't justify the usage of >2x spacing almost consistently... This is a Hard diff, you know, and stuff spaced like this definitely needs a higher level of aiming skill than what average Hard players have. Just saying my opinion here.
  3. 00:27:854 (1,2) - Is there a need to make these two objects touch each other? Look unaesthetic, IMO. You can easily move 00:28:665 (2,3,4) so they won't interfere with 00:27:854 (1).
  4. 00:41:233 (2) - Flip vertically for a better flow from 00:40:827 (1)? It might look bad if combined with 00:41:909 (3,4) as a whole pattern, though, so feel free to disagree.
  5. 00:45:152 (1) - Move to (455,345) so 00:44:611 (4)'s tail will be more centered on (1)'s path, like this?
  6. 01:14:071 (2,3,4) - Hmm, I'm not sure about what are you trying to do with a pattern like this. Sometimes, a slightly messy pattern like this can be cool as long as they fit well with the song, but I can't see the reason for this one. Just normally space or stack them?
Well, not much to say. This map's cool as is (just like the three Hanagonomi maps that I have modded before this).

Good luck on the way 8-)
Fycho
万里花 <3
lkx_Shore
[General]
nothing

[Hard]
00:35:422 (3) - Change into 2 note is better

[Normal]
00:35:152 - add note and add slider return(00:35:422 (3) - )
00:55:963 - add spinner?
01:14:881 - add note
Topic Starter
Little
Hinsvar

Hinsvar wrote:

Hello; random mod here!

*Bolded = Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>General
  1. Are you sure the soft-hitclap is audible enough? I can barely hear the difference between the default soft-hitnormal and that custom hitsound file. Amplifying it might help. (This is especially noticeable in the verse, where it feels like it isn't hitsounded at all. For reference, my Effect volume is set at 100%.) Amplified the sample slightly.
>Normal
  1. 00:09:476 - Swap the sampleset and addition? I think you wanted to use the custom soft-hitclap while also using the Drum sampleset to emphasize that other instrument's sound (I don't know the name lol), which plays along with the bell's voice, but using the Drum addition with a clap will trigger the default drum-hitclap instead of what you probably wanted (drum-hitnormal + custom soft-hitclap). I intended to use drum-hitclap.
  2. 00:09:476 (3,1) - Make them look like this? The flow and the needed cursor movement will be more natural compared to the current pattern, which (just in my opinion, admittedly) requires a movement that breaks the flow you've made up until this point. I think the current flow is fine, and I don't think it's necessary to make smooth flow here since it's leading into a new section.
  3. 00:18:125 (2,3) - Not a big deal, actually, but I think they don't look tidy, and also has a slightly weird flow because of how the sliders are positioned. Try this? Yeah, that flow better. Fixed.
  4. 00:38:665 - 00:40:287 - Uh, I'm not sure what are you focusing on here. Anyway, try changing 00:38:665 (1) to a 1/1 slider to follow the instrument at 00:39:206? The sound at 00:38:665 - 00:39:206 has this "connected" atmosphere (don't really know how to explain this properly, so yeah), too, so a slider will be nice to emphasize that. I prefer to just follow drums here, as this section has a drum part that stands out.
  5. 00:42:990 (1) - Same idea as the suggestion above. Same.
  6. 00:55:422 - Use a clap here? I think it fits pretty well with the instrument that is being played. Sure..
>Hard
  1. 00:09:881 (5,6) - Starting sliders on weak beats in the song makes them feel awkward to play. Try using something like this instead? Doesn't feel awkward in my opinion, and I prefer the current rhythm.
  2. 00:10:557 - 00:17:044 - Well I know this is the kiai time, but that still can't justify the usage of >2x spacing almost consistently... This is a Hard diff, you know, and stuff spaced like this definitely needs a higher level of aiming skill than what average Hard players have. Just saying my opinion here. I used large spacing here because it allows smoother cursor movement, and plays better in my opinion. Since the BPM is low, I don't think this is too hard for "hard", and feels better than if I were to use lower spacing.
  3. 00:27:854 (1,2) - Is there a need to make these two objects touch each other? Look unaesthetic, IMO. You can easily move 00:28:665 (2,3,4) so they won't interfere with 00:27:854 (1). It's there to flow naturally. I don't think the appearance is displeasing..
  4. 00:41:233 (2) - Flip vertically for a better flow from 00:40:827 (1)? It might look bad if combined with 00:41:909 (3,4) as a whole pattern, though, so feel free to disagree. The marked direction change is intentional to emphasize the special rhythm with 1/4 tick. I'll keep this as is.
  5. 00:45:152 (1) - Move to (455,345) so 00:44:611 (4)'s tail will be more centered on (1)'s path, like this? Okay.
  6. 01:14:071 (2,3,4) - Hmm, I'm not sure about what are you trying to do with a pattern like this. Sometimes, a slightly messy pattern like this can be cool as long as they fit well with the song, but I can't see the reason for this one. Just normally space or stack them? It's the same spacing as 01:10:827 (6,7,1) and I don't think there's anything wrong with it..
Well, not much to say. This map's cool as is (just like the three Hanagonomi maps that I have modded before this).

Good luck on the way 8-)
lkx_Shore

lkx_Shore wrote:

[General]
nothing

[Hard]
00:35:422 (3) - Change into 2 note is better I don't think so. I prefer to keep this for my pattern.

[Normal]
00:35:152 - add note and add slider return(00:35:422 (3) - ) Space is to start buildup in rhythm density. It matches with the feel of the music imo.
00:55:963 - add spinner? That causes star rating to exceed 3.25 ;_;
01:14:881 - add note Hm... maybe there should be a note there... okay, I'll try it.

Fycho wrote:

万里花 <3
ShiraKai
sorry LATE :?

[Normal]
  1. 00:28:665 (5) - delete clap?
  2. 00:35:422 (2) - add clap on end?
  3. 01:06:773 (1) - add finish?
[Hard]
  1. 00:37:314 (2) - Ctrl + G? flow is a little bad :?
  2. 00:48:125 (1,1) - add NC? follow the song ;)
  3. 01:08:125 (5) - change to this shape?
    same as 01:08:936 (1) - shape!
nice map! good luck :oops:
Topic Starter
Little

kaCha wrote:

sorry LATE :?

[Normal]
  1. 00:28:665 (5) - delete clap? Fixed.
  2. 00:35:422 (2) - add clap on end? I don't think so.
  3. 01:06:773 (1) - add finish? No cymbal in the music here, so I won't add.
[Hard]
  1. 00:37:314 (2) - Ctrl + G? flow is a little bad :? No, I think it's fine.
  2. 00:48:125 (1,1) - add NC? follow the song ;) I think current combo is fine. It matches with each 4 beats.
  3. 01:08:125 (5) - change to this shape? Straight is better here imo.
    same as 01:08:936 (1) - shape!
nice map! good luck :oops:
Thanks for modding.
Sharlo
From my queue <3

☆ General

1. I feel a little lowish about the Clap sound, it is almost covered by the soft-hitnormal, consider to make it loudly. :D

☆ Normal

1. 00:21:368 (1) - Im no sure is it properly to add note after 1 beat of spinner in a Normal diff 0.0
  2. 00:33:260 (5) - Remove Clap?
  3. 00:52:179 (1) - Whistle+Clap?
  4. 00:53:260 (3) - Clap?

☆ Hard

1. 00:52:179 (4) - without hitsound the same as Normal diff 0.0
  2. 01:03:530 (3) - I prefer to change a repeat slider following the vocal

orz So nice Thus I cant find more things to fix...
show more