forum

[duplicate] Spectate Multiplayer games and team matches

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Nikel
Spectate Multiplayer games:
I think it would be cool is we would be able to spectate multiplayer games as we see them in the tournament live streams. I always have to spectate my 1 friend and I have to go by him if hes winning for not

Team Matchup's:
I was thinking you can click a button and it would assign you to a team within your ranking for team battles because I rarely see any team matches in osu! and I'm sure osu! would be alot more interesting with this feature
Nathanael

MUnknownStalker wrote:

I think it would be cool is we would be able to spectate multiplayer games as we see them in the tournament live streams. I always have to spectate my 1 friend and I have to go by him if hes winning for not
The tournament client is already there. Its just you need to have permission for your own event.
Topic Starter
Nikel

Nathanael wrote:

MUnknownStalker wrote:

The tournament client is already there. Its just you need to have permission for your own event.
No I'm saying as if you can spectate a game and have the same setup as it when shown in the client.
AmaiHachimitsu
He probably meant that he wants to spectate any multiplayer game the way it looked during OWC.

It would require multispect client for everyone.

I have a feeling it wouldn't be a good idea to do this. Maybe in distance future...
ultrapersona
Because spectating a solo play is too mainstream.

But i like the idea tho.