Play Time: 05:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Darkness (5 stars, 985 notes)
Download: Tatsh feat. Ayane - Yoiyami no Tsuki ni Dakarete
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For approval.

Original song: Necrofantasia
Yakumo Yukari's epic theme song from the Touhou series.

Parts:

00:00:49 - 00:55:89 @ Alace
00:56:57 - 01:40:55 @ Dangaard
02:03:22 - 03:09:36 @ Gabi
03:34:76 - 04:40:13 @ Mystearica
04:40:30 - 05:28:04 @ Megaboy
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Alace
Dangaard
MegaManEXE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Tatsh feat. Ayane - Yoiyami no Tsuki ni Dakarete (Mystearica) [Darkness].osu

Download: Tatsh feat. Ayane - Yoiyami no Tsuki ni Dakarete (Mystearica) [Fap].osu
Gabi
wa wa wa wasurepantsoooooooo

it's funny cause my diff is the easiest with hardly any streams.

EDIT: i'll do the SB later

Download: Tatsh feat. Ayane - Yoiyami no Tsuki ni Dakarete (Mystearica) [pantsu].osu
Cyril Scarlet
;)
Gabi
k SB finished. couldn't do much more then this. if you want to change anything tell me. i will edit this post with my hitsounds soon.

EDIT: thank god consistent clap hitsounding.

Download: Tatsh feat. Ayane - Yoiyami no Tsuki ni Dakarete (Mystearica).osb

Download: Tatsh feat. Ayane - Yoiyami no Tsuki ni Dakarete (Mystearica) [pantsu].osu
MegaManEXE

Download: Tatsh feat. Ayane - Yoiyami no Tsuki ni Dakarete (Mystearica) [Darkness].osu
PicoLo
~Star. ;)
mtmcl
After requesting a resubmit due to storyboard issues, I deem this map suitable for bubble number one for approval!
Starrodkirby86
I think it's safe to give this a Bubble #2.
Cyclone
Hey, I've never APPROVED a map before. This should be fun.
Faust
Very engaging Beatmap here, you guys did a good job on this. It was seriously hard to pass this song., it made me shiver a little... ^ ^;
MegaManEXE

OH-SHI- wrote:

Very engaging Beatmap here, you guys did a good job on this. It was seriously hard to pass this song., it made me shiver a little... ^ ^;
Well

Dan wanted to make it fun and playable, not omgwtfcrazy
Myst and Gabi just mapped the way they usually do so their parts both came out tough
Alace's part came out surprisingly hard too, I don't even know why lol
And I always make easy maps so I tried to make mine hard enough to not drag the map down with a boring and easy ending (hence the lol stream at the very end)
Faust

MegaManEXE wrote:

OH-SHI- wrote:

Well

Dan wanted to make it fun and playable, not omgwtfcrazy
Myst and Gabi just mapped the way they usually do so their parts both came out tough
Alace's part came out surprisingly hard too, I don't even know why lol
And I always make easy maps so I tried to make mine hard enough to not drag the map down with a boring and easy ending (hence the lol stream at the very end)
Im not really surprised at Alace's part..Ive played his/her maps before. I think this beatmap is a great example of a real challenge to any Osu! player here. Took me like, 9 tries just to pass. The HP Drain owns.
Topic Starter
Mystearica
Faust

Mystearica wrote:

It's really too bad cause I'd be making harder/more fun maps yet but alas.

Thanks for your thoughts though. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
That's not a bad thing. I've been getting bored with easy maps, even though I usually only play Catch the Beat.
Dashing like crazy really strains the fingers alot...And you're welcome.

Also..I'm curious about your avatar..I only recognize Bonta. I'm in the middle of FMP right now.
MegaManEXE

OH-SHI- wrote:

Mystearica wrote:

It's really too bad cause I'd be making harder/more fun maps yet but alas.

Thanks for your thoughts though. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
That's not a bad thing. I've been getting bored with easy maps, even though I usually only play Catch the Beat.
Dashing like crazy really strains the fingers alot...And you're welcome.

Also..I'm curious about your avatar..I only recognize Bonta. I'm in the middle of FMP right now.
Kagami from Lucky Star
shadowfoxe
Needs More Difficulties to play on, and the one right now is wayyyyyy fast >_<
show more