forum

CYOA Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bweh
A Choose Your Own Adventure thread. This should be self-explanatory, but just because I can never be too sure (and it's the first thread):

SPOILER
  1. I write a story
  2. At the end of a segment, I put up a set of choices
  3. People vote for said choices
  4. The story progresses based on the most voted choice
  5. If some clever nugget puts up an option of their own and everyone's onboard with it, that's fine too

You wake up to a familiar tune reverbrating in your head. Discomfort, drowsiness, and annoyance come swarming down on you in waves. You instinctively reach towards the source of the alarm, press a random button, confirm the alarm has stopped, and then roll over. You return to the comfort of sleep.

That is, until the alarm goes off again because you hit the snooze button.

Well, it's a new day. It's 9:00 AM and it seems like it's warm and sunny outside. You've managed to sit upright at least, but what should you do today?

[X] Click some circles and browse the forums
[ ] Go outside
[ ] Commit suicide
[ ] Search for the secret to Dio's Stand
Hika
LET'S CLICK SOME CIRCLES AND BROWSE THE FORUMS
Jinxy
No breakfast? Well, click circles then
Birdy
Circles. All day erry day.
cheesiest
click circles and brows forum
Oinari-sama
Outside
Quaraezha

Brian OA wrote:

Search for the secret to Dio's Stand
You're only gonna waste the rest of your day with osu!
Might as well be productive.
stuffycatz
Commit suicide.
Because why not.
kouzuki_karen
Click circles everyday
420clickit
much circle such game very forum

...what else can I say
Kanye West
Click circles and browse the forum. Going outside is overrated.
Weed
click circles ssdd
Ceph23
I'll go ahead and look for the secret to Dio's stand. might turn into an adventure.
Mara
Circles.
YukinoDesuDesu

stuff wrote:

Commit suicide.
Because why not.
Committing suicide is the best! I already did it 6 times today.
UnderminE
Search for the secret to Dio's Stand
Blue Stig
First play osu! until bored, then browse the forums.
Once your curiosity of Dio reaches its apex go outside, go to a music store, and buy Bat Out of Hell.
Search for the secret of Dio's Stand in the album.

Cyclohexane
clicking circles is the only true way
Trash Boat
Circling clickes
Sethlied
commit sudoku
Topic Starter
Bweh

Hika wrote:

LET'S CLICK SOME CIRCLES AND BROWSE THE FORUMS
You spend the next four hours playing osu! on your partly-stolen computer running a pirated OS. For the most part, you complained about your lack of skill and the community's mappers' poor taste in style. You did end up getting #2 on an Insane that only had a minute since it was ranked by using NoFail and DoubleTime, but you got silenced for twenty hours for flooding the IRC channels with screenshot links to your results page. Not that you mind; there's always tomorrow.

Enough shenanigans, you decide to browse the forums. You stop by Gameplay and Rankings to find a "Mouse vs. Tablet" thread a user put up a day ago. You find out that it was locked by a French moderator before it even got a single reply. You click on the back button to find that seven other "Mouse vs. Tablet" threads the user cleverly concealed by switching the words around to "vs. Tablet Mouse" and such were locked as well.

You click on one of the threads and find that the moderator recommended the user, assraperyolo13, to try another subforum.

It contained a link to a place called "Off-Topic."

You've heard of it, but you never bothered visiting the place. What's more, everybody seems to claim it's a complete cesspool. Though it's probably just people overreacting and talking from second-hand experience. What could go wrong? You've nothing to los--

Suddenly, your stomach is grumbling. Your eyes dart to the clock at the corner of your screen. The clock says it's 12:20 PM. You completely forgot about eating breakfast, and it's already time for lunch.

What should you do?

[] Click the link
[] Go outside
[] Dio's Stand
[] Prepare lunch
[X] Spam the French moderator
show more