forum

senya - Kachou Fuugetsu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alarido
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2021 at 20:47:37

Artist: senya
Title: Kachou Fuugetsu
Source: 東方花映塚 ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View
Tags: japanese pop touhou kaeidzuka kamasetora iceon yuuhei satellite 幽閉サテライト reitaisai 9 fate of sixty years shikieiki yamaxanadu komachi onozuka Phantasmagoria of Flower View righteousness severity judge heaven and hell sanzu no kawa 三途の川 shinpan no mon 審判の門 stinge styx
BPM: 123
Filesize: 11013kb
Play Time: 05:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,85 stars, 579 notes)
  2. Judgement (4,19 stars, 864 notes)
  3. New & Worst (3,14 stars, 76 notes)
  4. Soft (1,67 stars, 240 notes)
Download: senya - Kachou Fuugetsu
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
**** DO NOT MOD ****

this mapset belongs to osu! museum
so it shall be LOVED instead
and YOU THE PEOPLE have the POWERS to make it happen
so FAVORITE it if you find it worthy.

or... it will be deleted in favor of another mapset on Povia song, or might be that of Bolsomito
Topic Starter
Alarido
[Changelog]
2017-10-24 : Mods by OzenIce, Thanks (:
2016-05-03 : Source change/tags add by LigerZero, Thanks (:
2016-04-27 : Until this point, there's a quite long story:

First, decided turn this map into a longer set (not Marathon), i.e., having a set of difficulties (Soft, Hard and Judgement). Mapped the Soft and renamed the Hard (it was that old Judgement, so merciful fufufu~ ). Started so many days ago a new Judgement (more Lunatic hehe~) and stucked for a looooooooong time. A few days ago, new inspiration came hungry like a Storm and fulfilled the rest of missing notes and... Tah-raaaah! Habemus Mapam! Dear BNs, let's be DAUNTLESS like Tris at Divergent series (and Elsa princess at FROZEN) and LET'S QUALIFY THIS piece of song SOON ^^
2016-02-10 : REVIVED as a non-Marathon mapset (i.e., going to be ranked). Added Soft diff. Renamed the marathon diff to Hard and mapping the Judgement (aka Lunatic) diff.
....................................................................................
2015-04-03 : REVIVED AS MARATHON. Just need modding.
....................................................................................
2014-07-20 : Fixed something, mapped something (Collab)
2014-06-26 : Moved to WIP. Project Railgun is the collab partner. Will there also a special participation by Kuron-Kun.
2014-05-10 : [Hard] is READY ^.^
2014-05-01 : Started remap of [Hard] diff. Actually, I'm doing it while Kodora map her parts on collab. And something existing on [Hard] will be kept with little (or, sometimes, no) changes.
2014-04-30 : Reactivated mapset for mapping and ranking/approval. With Kodora as collab partner at [Lunatic] diff and with a [Hard] diff by me. Let's go, Kodora ^.^
2013-12-25 : Suspended mapset due to absence of AnreFM. Waiting for his return or notice about if our collab will succeed or not. If not, I'll ask Kuron-kun or Priti about joining on his place.
2013-12-14 : Changed SB Collab Names in order to reflect what we've decided about mapping last Kiai time. And finished my parts at Judgement and... ops! I had to change the diff name >< because R I P Custom diff names in blameful peppy's decision. Well, changed to Lunatic.
2013-11-09 : Finished my parts at [Normal]. I'll wait AnreFM finish his parts on other all diffs.
2013-11-09 : Mapped more a bit at [Normal] (my parts)
2013-11-09 : Applied jonathanlfj's timing fix, thanks ^^
2013-11-08 : Begin mapping [Normal] (my parts)
2013-11-08 : Applied Satellite's mod, thanks ^^
2013-11-07 : Finished my parts at [Hard]
2013-11-07 : Submitted at WIP area.
[Stars]
1 from Satellite
1 from Lunaties
1 from jonathanlfj
1 from Project Railgun
Gloria Guard
A. l.a.r.i.d.o best ~!
Satellite
senya sup o.o

[General]
Title : 華鳥風月

Tag : kamasetora iceon yuuhei satellite reitaisai 9 fate of sixty years

SB Lyrics : good

good luck senya /o/
Topic Starter
Alarido

Gloria Guard wrote:

A. l.a.r.i.d.o best ~!
I'm just the worst D: just confirmed by [Luanny] and +67.7% ppl (her followers and anti-followers) lol

Work in progress. Not ready for modding.

________________________________________________________________________________

Satellite wrote:

senya sup o.o

[General]
Title : 華鳥風月 ► Changed.

Tag : kamasetora iceon yuuhei satellite reitaisai 9 fate of sixty years ► Added (:except the username "satellite", since we aren't accepting guest diffs. (according with "Creator's Words")

SB Lyrics : good ► Thanks ^^

good luck senya /o/
Thanks Satellite ^.^
Satellite
no.
satellite is circle name
”yuuhei satellite”
”幽閉サテライト”

don't forget add.
Lunaties
Tag : kamasetora iceon yuuhei satellite reitaisai 9 fate of sixty years ► Added (:except the username "satellite", since we aren't accepting guest diffs. (according with "Creator's Words")
looool xD

btw star ~ :)
Topic Starter
Alarido

Satellite wrote:

no.
satellite is circle name
”yuuhei satellite”
”幽閉サテライト”

don't forget add.
Thanks for clarification :D Added and saved (:
Thanks for star too ^~

Lunaties wrote:

looool xD

btw star ~ :)
Thanks for the star ^.^
jonathanlfj
good luck Alarido
hope to see this finished soon~

EDIT: just some tips on timing
00:04:989 - this timing signature here is in 3/4
00:57:671 - add a new red timing section and change to 4/4

no kd
Topic Starter
Alarido

jonathanlfj wrote:

good luck Alarido
hope to see this finished soon~

EDIT: just some tips on timing
00:04:989 - this timing signature here is in 3/4 ► Sure
00:57:671 - add a new red timing section and change to 4/4 ► Ok ^^

no kd
thanks jonaaa~ Updated (: Now the sliders feel on right place at that 3/4 section (:

and thanks for the star ^^

EDIT: why not kd? Since wrong timing makes the map unrankable, your help is fully kd worthy. But...let's Teara or Gabe decide it c:
quantum-rose
support
hope it ranked soon
Topic Starter
Alarido

quantum-rose wrote:

support
hope it ranked soon
Thanks for the support :)

Just waiting Anre finish his parts, I feel he want bring them all in one (:
while waiting, I'm going on random modding and some playing. Yeah, I *need* practice A Lot! And some M4M for my other maps and also the guest diffs to rank them sooner. Carnival of Rust and Diamond on top of my gd list (:
Topic Starter
Alarido
Updated collab part division. According to we decided, I'll map the last Kiai instead of we sharing that part, so we'll map the same amount of Kiai Time (there are four Kiai Times, so we decided that would be better with two Kiais for him, two Kiais for me).

Well, and Anreeee~ I miss you ♥

(:

I hope we can finish this work. And I hope finish the Normal and Easy for another song we made collab (and I'll keep offline until finish that diffs.)

<3

EDIT: CHANGED [Judgement] TO [Lunatic].
quantum-rose
Graveyard OH NOOOOOO
Topic Starter
Alarido

quantum-rose wrote:

Graveyard OH NOOOOOO
Unfortunately ._. Due to AnreFM's absence (mightly irl bondage), I suspended this mapset into graveyard zone. It'll be returned to Pending if and only if he complets all his parts. Not before.

I completed all my parts on the diffs: N H I.
Topic Starter
Alarido
:!: RE-GRAVED MAPSET :!:
Based upon the updated Marathon rule, this would be accepted as one-diff-mapset [and, then, Approved] because the song is longer than 5 minutes. However, I've decided to map a Hard diff too, thence it will be a two-diff mapset. And for Approved.

No guest diffs this turn.

And let's singing ♥

Att.

Important Update: [Hard] diff is ready. Waiting for a collab partner to take a part in this art with Me.
Shikieiki Yama
i love it
hope this become ranked
Eni
:)
Topic Starter
Alarido
NOW became Marathon map. NOW For Approval.
Topic Starter
Alarido
Finished [Soft] diff right now, also hitsounded.

Now let me some amount of time for the [Judgement] diff.
show more