forum

Peoples of Osu! I'm here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cassarenas
Sup' guys and gals. My username is cassarenas, and I'm here to rock your world play some osu! and get some advice from the best, since honestly, I suck at this game. Oh, did I mention I'm using a touchpad?
Starrodkirby86
Cheater. >>;

Just kidding, haha. Even if you are using a tablet, you may still want to go use the keyboard to hit your notes as well, especially for things such as 'deathstreams' (Consecutive 16th (or 1/4) streams).

Welcome to osu! Let's see how high you go. :)
Topic Starter
cassarenas
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
cassarenas
Well, I'm not going to buy a mouse only for that, but one day I still plan to get one, so I'll have that in mind.
And thanks to you too!
BTW, I wonder how many people here have REALLY played any of the original Ouendad games...
awp
Gens

cassarenas wrote:

BTW, I wonder how many people here have REALLY played any of the original Ouendad games...
Here. :D
Yes, there are a few, like MM201, m980, YoshiKart, matty, minyeob, ZZT and many others...
But hey, I accept they're just a few of the 99,903 users here. :(
minyeob

Gens wrote:

cassarenas wrote:

Here. :D
Yes, there are a few, like MM201, m980, YoshiKart, matty, minyeob, ZZT and many others...
But hey, I accept they're just a few of the 99,903 users here. :(
How did you know? D:

Anyways, welcome to osu!
mtmcl
I've been playing regularly with a touchpad since I started over a year ago and have been able to clear quite a few rather difficult maps, so it's all very possible. I suck with a mouse, however.

Many of us have played the original games. Welcome :3
Topic Starter
cassarenas
Why, thank you all for the welcomes!
Actually, I wonder if there's a way to make the keyboard more responsive while playing... Halp?
Pokebis
YoshiKart
I still need to get Ouendan 1. :( Though I have played it from a friend's.

Welcome to osu!. :D
MayNyu
Holi ^^ bienvenido!! veo q eres chileno :3!!
espero q entres a #spanish para q conozcas a la comunidad latina, o ya sea al foro spanish/espanol ^^!!

jeje yo juego con tableta xD y como dicen no es tan facil hacer los triples y todo eso x__x pero no pierdo las esperanzas xDD
ya intente tableta+teclado y naaaa no da jajajaja

me parece increible q uses el touchpad!!! xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I play with tablet and its fine... but well when its more than 6 hitcircles in the same place x_x pff i need to move my arm like crazy ahahahah i've tried to play with tablet and keyboard and... i couldn't u__u!! its hard!! T__T... i cant play with mouse+keyboard too lazy to learn how to ^o^!!

i'm amazed how do you play with touchpad!!
Topic Starter
cassarenas

MayNyu wrote:

Holi ^^ bienvenido!! veo q eres chileno :3!!
espero q entres a #spanish para q conozcas a la comunidad latina, o ya sea al foro spanish/espanol ^^!!

jeje yo juego con tableta xD y como dicen no es tan facil hacer los triples y todo eso x__x pero no pierdo las esperanzas xDD
ya intente tableta+teclado y naaaa no da jajajaja

me parece increible q uses el touchpad!!! xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I play with tablet and its fine... but well when its more than 6 hitcircles in the same place x_x pff i need to move my arm like crazy ahahahah i've tried to play with tablet and keyboard and... i couldn't u__u!! its hard!! T__T... i cant play with mouse+keyboard too lazy to learn how to ^o^!!

i'm amazed how do you play with touchpad!!
Por supuesto que me voy a pasar por allí!