forum

Hi, my name is an emoticon

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0_o
It's difficult having a name that gets highlighted all the time and is impossible to pronounce...

on the other hand making my avatar was a piece of cake.

So yeah... I'm 0_o, and I'm a Canadian university student. In osu! you can usually find me around #mod, or at the top of the userlist sorted by name :P. I also love mapping, and am really getting into it. Now go mod my maps so I can get them ranked so I can upload more ^_^

Oh, and I also don't care for anime at all. Crazy, I know.

:o
Jinxy

0_o wrote:

...is impossible to pronounce...
Everytime i see a emoticon i hear the sound "Mm" in my head. Thats what I call you.
awp
Oh? I see it as "Ooooh?"

lol
Pokebis
I read it as "zero underscore oh."
Starrodkirby86
You never made an introduction as well? Gee whiz.

Well, welcome. Haha...we already know each other. >_>;

I'll finish Alleycat Blues. Don't worry.

Download: STORYBOARD BY LUNATICMARA - WINDOWS XP ERROR REMIX (LunaticMara) [31's Taiko].osu
awp

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I'll finish Alleycat Blues. Don't worry.
Turtles in Time fuck yeah
Topic Starter
0_o
awp
Something like Neon Night Riders is awful tempting, but shoot the best stuff's gone.
Topic Starter
0_o
Only the red ones are officially taken, it's for the most part a personal project but I doubt I'm gonna get to mapping all of them :P So if there's one in particular you want to take a shot at then feel free to ask ^_^
awp
Big Apple, 3 AM.
Topic Starter
0_o
I would be fine with that :D That one was giving me trouble in terms of mapping ideas.

If you need screenshots for the background I'll be taking a screenshot frenzy of the entire game this weekend.

..and wow, off topic much :P
YoshiKart
Oh, hi there, 0_o. o_O
awp
I could be cool and take a picture of the game while it is running on my PSP.

Actually, the PSP SNES has a screen-shot option too lol

but it'd be easier if you took one from your PC so I can be lazy.
Cheery
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.