forum

Grant Kirkhope - Bubblegloop Swamp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 12:30:49 AM

Artist: Grant Kirkhope
Title: Bubblegloop Swamp
Source: Banjo-Kazooie
Tags: banjo kazooie
BPM: 135.05
Filesize: 5162kb
Play Time: 01:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.08 stars, 131 notes)
  2. Insane (4.97 stars, 289 notes)
  3. Hard (4.75 stars, 185 notes)
Download: Grant Kirkhope - Bubblegloop Swamp
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Part of Zerostarry's Banjo-Kazooie mapping project.

Enjoy!
K2J
At first the map appeared to be unfathomably hard, but on inspection it's suitable for that level of play. Nice flow - looking forward to more difficulties.
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
All difficulties up.

@K2J: I renamed hard to insane to better suit the difficulty. Thanks for looking at it. :)
An64fan
Just a play through for each diff, everything seems clean in this. Offset feels a little late for me, but I can't verify that my UO's right on the dot so meh. It's not that big a deal, really.

Anyways, yeah, nice and clean, well mapped. :P Nice work as usual, KC.
K2J
Went over the other difficulties, looks good. I thought the offset was a bit late for a while, but I double-checked and it's all good.

If you need/want any of the BK sound effects for custom skin samples or whatever, let me know. I've got all of the "Jingle" SFX (that is, collecting Jiggies, notes, losing a life, etc.)
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
Heh, it's all good.

Amazing map :) Bubbled.
Larto
Good stuff.