forum

See its funny, cuz the robot aint got no arms

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aplmngo
Hey my names Dylan, just turned 16.I go by aplmngo or applemango on the net. I draw, work in photoshop, cook and im learning to play the piano soon. This game grabbed my attention and i hope to meet and play alot of people and make a few friends along the way. Sorry for being so lame im never good at introductions D:
Starrodkirby86
Well, hello Dylan...Interesting that you can cook, a lot of males aren't the chefs at all (Or stereotypically thought of to be at least). :?

Welcome, welcome. I suppose you can enjoy your time here. Get an impressive rank around, do here and there, and if you're planning to make your own beatmap (Or notes to a song), refer to the FAQ of doom. :D

Pokebis
MAKE ME A SAMMICH, WOMAN!
*Ahem* Sorry about that.
I hope you make new friends here and enjoy your time with us!
Topic Starter
aplmngo
>:U ok pokebis
/me hands you a sandwich

Oh and nice to meet you both :D
Aeris_old
People that can cook are wonderful! I'm shameful at the kitchen.

Welcome ^^

lukewarmholiday
HEY GUYS

What did the robot, say to the centipede?

lukewarmholiday
nawww

he said

STOP BEING A CENTIPEDE!
awp

lukewarmholiday wrote:

What did the robot, say to the centipede?
"An error has occurred: the memory at 0x000000 could not be read. The application will now close."

...And the centipede application died.

I am decent at cooking for myself but I am terrible at cooking for other people (from what I'm presuming).
Pokebis
Sometimes my parents make me cook. As long as I have instructions I think I do rather well.
When I cook for myself, I just nuke a couple of corndogs and have a bag of chex mix. I have that like everyday for lunch when I'm not at school. It never gets old. Yay convenience! :)
Topic Starter
aplmngo
@pokebis
Yeah i Normally just make easy stuff for when mom isnt cooking :D

@awp
What if the robot is the centipede though?

@lukewarmholiday
Nooo he said to get a new car :B