forum

This or That?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
The 10 short books.

What I don't care to read, I could sell.

That, and I likely have different topics with each of the 10 books. Whatever interests me, I'll wind up reading.

---

Earbuds, or Headphones?
z0z
headphones, earbuds gave me ear infections

would you want one slice of cake or multiple cupcakes that all together, contain the mass of the cake slice. The slice and the cupcakes all have the same flavor
Achromalia

z0z wrote:

headphones, earbuds gave me ear infections
I can heavily agree on that one. I dont really care for "how convenient" earbuds are, as headphones are still portable and easy to carry given that you have enough space. In addition, you've often got enhanced sound, more comfort, and you're less likely to get those damn ear infections.

---

A bit more difficult. I don't really have a preference, honestly.

I suppose multiple cupcakes would be fine.
z0z
fixed it, check the post above again
Achromalia
Separating these since I haven't gotten a response. Taking it out of the previous one.

---

Flat-response monitor headphones, or Bass-enhanced consumer headphones?
vinnicci
i'll get the bass-enhanced one, dunno how flat-response sounds

one decent quality game or 150 f2p ad riddled game
45Traeath
Um... I don't understand the latter. So "Answer A".

Bald or bold?
TeeArctic1
Bold

Beard or moustache?
Aiseca
Beard. More useful against cold weather..

*I will try to mess with your mind with these*

Diamonds or Soil?
MisakiTobisawa-
Soil. Those diamonds are fake, for sure.

(Would you rather play a map by) Mazzerin or UndeadCapulet?
Meah
World map

Milk or an opaque white fluid rich in fat and protein, secreted by female mammals for the nourishment of their young.
Achromalia
they're... the same thing?

depends on processing. commercially distributed milk is typically processed somehow so... eh.

neither. i dont really like milk.

the former, i suppose.

- - -

Messing with people in FG or messing with people IRL?
TeeArctic1
Irl, more reactions to read. FG fun tho

Silent noise or noisy silence
Achromalia
Silent noise. It's an interesting sound that happens to seemingly lack sound.

- - -

This 1A or That 2B?
Aiseca
Second option.

Cause humanity.

Blanc or Noire?
TeeArctic1
Noire

Red or blue?
Aiseca

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Noire

Red or blue?

Loves Tsundere: Confirmed :3

--------

Red, a symbol of bravery.

Option or Choice?
Achromalia
Well, there's something to consider here.

Choice implies it's something you, the individual, can decide to do or make happen. You're limited only by as many things as your mind can conceive of.

Option implies it's something controlled and constricted or limited and allowed, where someone gives you the option to do something, or you are running out of options.

So, I choose to work with Choice.

- - -

A cynical hatred of the world and the distrust in everything, or the naivety of blind kindness that's easily manipulated?
45Traeath
I already got both. Maybe "not now" and rather "one after the other", but still switching sides.

1 of your currency (10, if it's less than 1USD and 100 if under 0.1USD) per day, out of a secret hideout,
Or,
A random value over 9000 of your currency (up to... 9000k), but you have to wing it afterwards.

(Got too lazy to actually math' that, so think about it by yourself.)
CatzerTM
probably the first one I guess

be hydrophobic or Cibophobic
Achromalia
Heh. Considering how little I eat, I might as well be Cibophobic.

Hydrophobic.

- - -

A manic and dramatic mood-swing type of depression, or a constant and never-ceasing deeply depressive mood that you can never and will never shake off?
CatzerTM
probably the second one. the first one sounds like something a person with bipolar disorder would have.

Pudding so dry it's almost inedible or cake so soggy it's almost indigestible
45Traeath
Can't really go for the cake without more specif', so "Answer A".

"What the hook" or "Piece of shot"?
MisakiTobisawa-
The first option

2D or 3D?

Also, don't play dumb with me in your response. You know what I mean.
CatzerTM
not sure which one i'd prefer more. probably 2D

Be able to live a healthy life without the need to sleep or live a extra 10-15 years than the normal human lifespan
Achromalia

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Also, don't play dumb with me in your response. You know what I mean.
You can assume* what I meant.

Seriously, it's pretty open-ended.

It could be just as logical to say live in a 2D world or 3D world as it would be to say a 2D body or a 3D body, or even a 2D gf or 3D gf or whether you prefer 2D graphics over 3D graphics.

Be more specific if you dont want people "playing dumb".

- - -

I'd like to live a healthy life without sleeping. I'll have more time to do things.

- - -

Donuts or Cakes?
vinnicci
donuts

iced tea or hot tea
MisakiTobisawa-
@Achromalia The context I'm looking for is related to my avatar, others please take the hint for future reference

Iced tea. It's generally less bitter since the ice dilutes it.

candy or chewing gum? (I'd have to go with the former because the selling of chewing gum is illegal in Singapore, simply because the government doesn't want people sticking it on doors and sidewalks and trains and whatever.)
clover
chewing gum, just gives me something to do i suppose

calling it 'house' or calling it 'home'
CatzerTM
I usually call it home

Know and Answer all questions no human has known or know everything ever human has known
MisakiTobisawa-
This is a tough decision, but it really boils down to whether you're looking into the past or future. Knowing everything that no one knows can advance technology and lead to a higher quality of life for humans in future generations. On the other hand, knowing everything every human has ever discovered, but not passed down, could give us a better understanding of how our planet and it's inhabitants shaped itself over time. I like Science more than History though, so I'll probably go with the first option.

Be more consistent in aim or accuracy? (Yeah, this has probably been asked a lot, but I'd go with aim since I don't really care much for accuracy)
CatzerTM
I'm already very bad at accuracy regardless of mode. not even in ctb possibly the easiest mode to keep a 99-100% accuracy.i usually get around 97-98% on average. i'll have to go with aim

Digital art or Visual arts
Bloom
Visual Arts.

Light or Dark?
MisakiTobisawa-
Light. Without a basic stimulation of our visual sense, our world would be very dull.

AR-5 or AR11?
CatzerTM
AR -5 or AR 5? either I would chose it even though i'm so good at reading low ARs on high difficulty maps.

have to go through a hot day in the park and go back home in cool AC and some iced tea or go through a cold day hiking and go back home in a tanning bed with hot cocoa.
Achromalia
a cold day hiking, BUT i can go back home with a heater instead, with iced tea.

i'll go with the former. walking home on a hot day for some iced tea and AC.

- - -

visit elderly relatives, or meet someone new?
Penguin
meet someone new for sure. I don't have too many older relatives and my family has never been close. Sounds kind of bad, but I don't really care for too many of my relatives.

Beanies or Ball caps?
[karah]
Ball caps, beanies make my hair look strange.

Pen or Pencil?
Achromalia
pencil.

Traditional art or Digital art?
CatzerTM
probably digital art

a scarf or necklace
show more