forum

Display

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WholeFitDeclan
So I downloaded osu! years ago, and I loved the game. The one thing is, when I have two displays, The laptop and monitor, 2017, There was no window mode. :( Someone please help! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
abraker
Calling Serraionga to perform a meme exorcism on this thread before it's too late
Serraionga
Hi! I was summoned by abraker to help you and provide you with assistance for resolution of these issues. Hopefully I'm not too late!

In order to activate the window mode, you need to melt butter with olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook onion, celery, and carrot with pinch of salt until onion turns translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir ground beef into vegetables and cook, stirring constantly until meat is crumbly and no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Season meat mixture with 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and nutmeg.

Next, you must make your computer recognize your displays. For that, you should pour milk into ground beef mixture and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, until most of the milk has evaporated and bottom of pan is still slightly saucy, about 5 minutes.

After that, your game should run without issues, but if the problem still persists then try raising the heat to medium high and pouring white wine into ground beef mixture; cook and stir until white wine has mostly evaporated, about 5 more minutes. That should do the trick, as they say. (Sorry for my English, I'm actually from Mar,5b32)7EGH
kai99
omg
abraker
The thread has been saved!
ColdTooth
Exile Serraionga from posting.
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

Exile Serraionga from posting.
Serraionga is actually largely misunderstood by everyone. This source of raw power aimlessly provides OT with wherever it can, but due to the lack of focus, it wrecks havoc by radiating OT with too much quality, making it become fatal. If we can just learn to control this power and use it for good, then Serraionga may become the reactor needed to keep OT powered with quality for ages to come.
Ryoid

Serraionga wrote:

Hi! I was summoned by abraker to help you and provide you with assistance for resolution of these issues. Hopefully I'm not too late!

In order to activate the window mode, you need to melt butter with olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook onion, celery, and carrot with pinch of salt until onion turns translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir ground beef into vegetables and cook, stirring constantly until meat is crumbly and no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Season meat mixture with 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and nutmeg.

Next, you must make your computer recognize your displays. For that, you should pour milk into ground beef mixture and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, until most of the milk has evaporated and bottom of pan is still slightly saucy, about 5 minutes.

After that, your game should run without issues, but if the problem still persists then try raising the heat to medium high and pouring white wine into ground beef mixture; cook and stir until white wine has mostly evaporated, about 5 more minutes. That should do the trick, as they say. (Sorry for my English, I'm actually from Mar,5b32)7EGH
Can it be eaten i wonder
ColdTooth
edit: no you can't eat it ryoid
Ryoid
:Sniff: it was sound delicious tho
abraker

Ryoid wrote:

Can it be eaten i wonder
take some steRvoids
Vuelo Eluko
this serrianogga guy tries too hard
Stomiks