forum

How can I be better at taiko

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GeorgeEXE_old
Well, I started playing taiko for a while and I'm trying to improve can someone help me or give me a tip on how to be better?
That would be really appreciated ;)
Sandy Hoey
You've only played for 2 hours. Just keep going
Endaris
Play more Taiko-specific difficulties.
You can filter for them by typing "mode=taiko" in the song selection menu.
numbermaniac

Endaris wrote:

Play more Taiko-specific difficulties.
You can filter for them by typing "mode=taiko" in the song selection menu.
mode=t works too :)
o x
Find a comfortable playstyle for yourself and keep at it! The most you can do is keep practising right now. If you keep at it you'll see lots of improvement. Good luck! I hope you enjoy Taiko!!
Edgar_Figaro
Just took a quick look at your top plays. At your level honestly you shouldn't be trying for Mod plays. Focus on Taiko specific maps with nomod scores. Start with Futsuu and work your way up. Chromoxx made an excellent YouTube short series on getting into Taiko and how to progress up to Oni and beyond. Once you start getting higher up and can play Oni+ no problem then you can start thinking about mixing in mods.
fingertoes

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Just took a quick look at your top plays. At your level honestly you shouldn't be trying for Mod plays. Focus on Taiko specific maps with nomod scores. Start with Futsuu and work your way up. Chromoxx made an excellent YouTube short series on getting into Taiko and how to progress up to Oni and beyond. Once you start getting higher up and can play Oni+ no problem then you can start thinking about mixing in mods.
Here is the link to Chromoxx's How to Taiko Series on Youtube, it can be really helpful.