forum

[confirmed] osu! auto replay wrong has a problem ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faustas156
Problem Details: I was just playing a beatmap with DT,HD and auto mode I click on replay it scored a S

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
The wrong replay
http://imgur.com/id5ASYu
The play without the replay
http://imgur.com/A84m93m

osu! version: 20150905cuttingedge
Bara-
Auto isn't perfect
It just plays the map perfectly, but it can get disrupted by lag or by clicking discussion which causes a short freeze, which allows replays to miss
Topic Starter
Faustas156

Baraatje123 wrote:

Auto isn't perfect
It just plays the map perfectly, but it can get disrupted by lag or by clicking discussion which causes a short freeze, which allows replays to miss
I was just about to notice that...
when i start every beatmap i get really high lag then go back to the regular mode
Trosk-
Replays are not completely accurate, and the replay is showing that some sliders were released before their end. That's probably happening because of the high speed of this map, and it would probably happen if a real player was playing this too. It's not the first time something like this happens.
TheVileOne
t/105864

You probably did this or tried to do something else like click a beatmap link or screenshot or whatever.

Edit: Upon further analysis, this is likely a different issue. I will take a look at it.
Kyozoru
Some maps are fast though, more faster and faster even auto can't reach up to it, like puting the 2 both notes in the same place so auto can't do that :3
Bara-
Auto can play multiple notes at the same time
Just not sliders+circles together
Topic Starter
Faustas156

Kyozoru wrote:

Some maps are fast though, more faster and faster even auto can't reach up to it, like puting the 2 both notes in the same place so auto can't do that :3
If you probably played this song i mean it's featured not a random thing builded up
coggi
How come when I try to look at a replay of one of my scores, it shows a different replay with a entirely different score and accuracy?
Death

The_Unholy_Loli wrote:

How come when I try to look at a replay of one of my scores, it shows a different replay with a entirely different score and accuracy?

Maybe it's because of this issue that you are posting on that happens to be confirmed. Can't really say any more than that without any other details.