41.67%
It sucks!
12.50%
I have no idea what Nightcore is...
4.17%
Total votes: 24
Topic Starter
xAlcapp
It's not that it is an hard task to put a song in "Nightcore Mode", finding a good one for it is a different thing though... What do you guys think?

Also, how do you guys feel about Nightcore? Do you usually listen to it?

Thanks guys :)

Youtube video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va63wvP89KU

Original song: Groove Coverage - Dangerous
Feast
I used to listen nightcore but I'm not listening that much anymore. Nightcore is great in my opinion but not my favourite style of music :D

Edit: I forgot about the video :o It's pretty great, the kind of nightcore I like :)
Hyroo
Ehhh, the only time I really listen to nightcore is when I want to DT a song on standard.

I heard some pretty good ones ages a decently long time ago but I kinda just lost interest in it for some reason. Song in the link is pretty good. Good job!
Tari
Lol, Nightcore music popularity gradually weakened when the Nightcore mod was introduced, you can basically nightcore any song you want now.

but its a nice song!
Topic Starter
xAlcapp

Tari wrote:

Lol, Nightcore music popularity gradually weakened when the Nightcore mod was introduced, you can basically nightcore any song you want now.

but its a nice song!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! About what you said Tari, I don't like the idea of "Nightcoring" songs through OSU, indeed it is a funny feature and me and my friends already had really good laughs at chipmunking lots of songs but what I believe is true Nightcore, and I am in no position to talk big words about it, but from my experience in listening alot of it, generally Vocal trance, Dance, Euro Trance, Euro dance, some Techno sometimes... Those are the genres where I believe Nightcore fits perfectly, and what I love about them is the upbeat and the positive vibes it makes me feel :P
Hyroo
Topic Starter
xAlcapp

Tari wrote:

I don't know about y'all, but I just use it for that extra beat that helps my accuracy :P
To me, DT or NC just mess up my accuracy, wouldn't they be better for speed training?
DeletedUser_4041880
Someone needs to make a beatmap of this omg. It's perfect and hnnnggg.

//I can't make beatmaps so that's out of a question
Topic Starter
xAlcapp

Frostei wrote:

Someone needs to make a beatmap of this omg. It's perfect and hnnnggg.

//I can't make beatmaps so that's out of a question
Wow, I wasn't expecting that much of a reply, thanks dude :)
Fantinja
Not bad at all :p
kirueggy
NC just screws up about 98% of my songs, the only acceptable song to NC is a NC song itself :p
Mofu kun
Meh.
Sophia

xAlcapp wrote:

Tari wrote:

but its a nice song!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! About what you said Tari, I don't like the idea of "Nightcoring" songs through OSU, indeed it is a funny feature and me and my friends already had really good laughs at chipmunking lots of songs but what I believe is true Nightcore, and I am in no position to talk big words about it, but from my experience in listening alot of it, generally Vocal trance, Dance, Euro Trance, Euro dance, some Techno sometimes... Those are the genres where I believe Nightcore fits perfectly, and what I love about them is the upbeat and the positive vibes it makes me feel :P
Literally speaking, Nightcore'd songs should be strictly Euro Dance or related songs, but the Nightcore "genre" as seen in youtube has widely evolved, ranging several different kind of styles - Since some songs that aren't Euro Dance still sound great when Nightcored. Angel With a Shotgun is far from Euro Dance or similar, but it's still one of the most popular Nightcore songs out there. One could argue that it isn't "real" Nightcore, however.

In the end, original Nightcore is still the Nightcore produced by the band that I believe is Norwegian. It's just how the music is played.

Regardless of all the what Nightcore is banter, I still love Nightcore regardless of what gender you remixed, pitched up and sped up. I listen to it quite a bit.

About your video, I really enjoyed it. There aren't many people who make good Nightcore consistently in youtube, although we can think of a few (cutloverx from the video I sent, or Maikel6311 whom is also quite well known), so I hope you keep it up. It's not a song that I can't get out of my head like some other Nightcored songs have been, but it's good.
neonat

kirukashi wrote:

NC just screws up about 98% of my songs, the only acceptable song to NC is a NC song itself :p
It makes some songs sound cute though, like the Nightwish song I mapped
Birdy
Can you quit music forever please