Endou Aya - Moe Yousotte nan desu ka?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Scar
Star~!
Topic Starter
Alice
Animask: thanks a lot! Easy and normal hitsounds advices you gived are awesome, they fit really well.
But..

animask wrote:

[Hard]
You could replace some claps with whistles
00:10:10 (4) - Remove clap
00:10:76 (6) - Add clap here
fjgjdnsnfhfhdns. That's all I could say about this ;_;
-all after is ok- then

animask wrote:

00:57:08 (1) - Sliders that have overlapping slider ends isn't allowed. Personally...I think its too good to take out
ooooh and when it's BAT or known people who do it it's allowed strangely. ><
Normally, when there's an arrow storyboarded, it's ok..
so no i won't delete it :lol:

Also streams may be "too much" I don't really care, I'm good at streams and I like maps where they are some, and they fit in this one so I don't think this is such a problem.. T__T;;
thanks a lot again :3

Kurai_: Ton section-fail n'est pas très accordé à mon section-pass, car les miens ont tous les deux une bordure noire =/ et le tiens et un peu pixellisé aussi.. Cela dit si le mien est moche je vais le refaire. =)
Le easy j'ai rien contre ta proposition.. Mais malheureusement je préfère comme il est actuellement. Merci beaucoup pour la star et pour avoir pris le temps de modder :3

Scar: merci :3
pieguyn
General:

It may just be me, but the white notes blend into the background, as do the hitcircles (of every color). You might want to change the colors a bit to make them stand out more.

Easy:

00:20:68 (1) - Make this end 1/2 of a beat earlier

Normal:

Looks good to me.

Hard:

00:30:58 (1) - Make this end at the next 1/4 beat?
00:57:08 (1) - o_o I don't see an arrow there
01:29:29 (1) - Spacing
02:05:46 (3) - It's a bit hard to tell when this starts. Perhaps move it?
02:21:57 (5) - Extend this by 1/4 of a beat and remove the next note

Nice work so far. *star*
Topic Starter
Alice

pieguy1372 wrote:

General:

It may just be me, but the white notes blend into the background, as do the hitcircles (of every color). You might want to change the colors a bit to make them stand out more. While playing the bg gets darker. I personally haven't got any problem, even while playing with monitor's contrast. :/

Easy:

00:20:68 (1) - Make this end 1/2 of a beat earlier Alright.

Normal:

Looks good to me.

Hard:

00:30:58 (1) - Make this end at the next 1/4 beat? I did the reverse, but kept the note after.
00:57:08 (1) - o_o I don't see an arrow there There's one. I'll full submit again ;_;
01:29:29 (1) - Spacing Jump. Sorry.
02:05:46 (3) - It's a bit hard to tell when this starts. Perhaps move it? Hm.. No. :/ Sorry.
02:21:57 (5) - Extend this by 1/4 of a beat and remove the next note I'd like to keep it as it is.

Nice work so far. *star*
Thanks a mil <3
[DBF]
Star for you. <3
Topic Starter
Alice
<3 Thanks~~
Mafiamaster
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Alice
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Takuma
Only checked Hard for now, but 03:19:365 is a very awkward place to end imo. I'll give the rest of my post when I get back. For now, have my star.
Topic Starter
Alice

Takuma wrote:

Only checked Hard for now, but 03:19:365 is a very awkward place to end imo. I'll give the rest of my post when I get back. For now, have my star.
I don't think so ^^; , you think I should continue or remove the last notes and end before the break? btw thanks for your star. O:
Takuma
Normal:
01:00:174 (2) - Eh, weird spacing, stacking with (1) would be best imo.

Easy:
00:15:835 - Remove break time. ?_?
Topic Starter
Alice
Donedone
Takuma
ircfix then bubbled. ;)
Mafiamaster
Add a 1 second lead in time.

Edit: Rebubbled.
Topic Starter
Alice
Done.
Jarby
Topic Starter
Alice
Jarby
Moe~!
Topic Starter
Alice

It's getting boring.
Also has been bubbled-popped-bubbled for really minor things. Can someone explain me what BATs are doing? Some ~+10 maps are currently getting ranked way faster and I'm pretty sure sometimes nobody ask people to mod it. T__T rageragerage
Takuma
Ranked! >A</
EDIT: 1000th post. o___o
Topic Starter
Alice
Haaahh finally <3 Awesome Takuma >w<~ Thank youuu~~