forum

High School Mafia (Game Over - Mafia Win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
And I'm not hammering him because some people haven't posted today yet and Nyquill should get a chance to clear himself.
Kanye West
But, I'm definitely not "afriaid" to hammer him.
fartownik

Kanye West wrote:

But, I'm definitely not "afriaid" to hammer him.
Nyquill already posted today, nothing new, barely commented our suspicion on him.

And yes, you are afraid. If you wasn't you would have hammered him already.
Kanye West
Okay so now I feel like you're baiting me to lynch a townie.
Rantai
Da faq fart. Egging on a quick lynch is highly suspicious no matter how confident you are about it.

And please no hammering, we only have 1 safe lynch left and I want to see the whole picture first.
fartownik
But you said yourself Nyquill looks scummy to you. I'm not baiting you, I'm asking why you don't vote him when you think he's scum.
fartownik

Rantai wrote:

Da faq fart. Egging on a quick lynch is highly suspicious no matter how confident you are about it.

And please no hammering, we only have 1 safe lynch left and I want to see the whole picture first.
Seeing Nyquill's alignment is important for me to move on with my speculations.
Kanye West
Because it's L-1, and not hitting mafia today is really bad?
fartownik

Rantai wrote:

And sorry, but what's there to wait for? Everyone has spoken today already, explaining their view. If you think arguments to lynch someone else will jump out from everyone's sleeves then you're wrong.
Rantai
What difference does it make if he is lynched now or after some lengthy discussion?

The answer: It suppresses town deliberation, reducing our chance to find the scum. We need all the time we can get. His alignment won't change over the next however many hours.

And if he is town, that brings us to Ly-lo, hardly a situation we want to be in.
DakeDekaane
Unvote
Don't want fart convinces someone to hammer, or a surprise hammer, I'll do it personally.

fartownik, you're as desperate as Nyquill was with Pizzicato, that's not good imo.

(I'd suggest go with a safer lynch and vote RB as many of us agree with that he's scum.)
Rantai
Answer the question DD.
fartownik

Rantai wrote:

What difference does it make if he is lynched now or after some lengthy discussion?
None. It's just faster.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Don't want fart convinces someone to hammer, or a surprise hammer, I'll do it personally.
So you still want him lynched?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.02

(L-2) Nyquill (2) - Hika, fartownik
Not voting (5) - Kanye West, Rantai, Raging Bull, Nyquill, DakeDekaane

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch, or 3 votes to No Lynch.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes.
Rantai
And, pray tell, who benefits from a faster day/lynch?
fartownik

Rantai wrote:

And, pray tell, who benefits from a faster day/lynch?
Probably scum if he's sure that the person is town.
And me because I'm impatient.

I guess I should be more patient. Probably already leaning scum for you because of this.

Meh, if you have something to discuss, bring it on. Ask some questions to the people you want to hear something from. Anything at all that would start the discussion you want.
Rantai
So you concede that scum/you benefit from a fast day. Interesting claim.

And now you're suspicious of me due to a completely illogical train of thought.

And I have a question I want answered by all players, if you forgot about that.
Nyquill

DakeDekaane wrote:

So Nyquill, aren't you missing something? like reading what was posted while your absent time here? :I

What do you think about RB and Hika?
I did read? I don't think I missed anything, I'll say what I think about hika in a bit.

There is a difference between lurking and only being able to post at certain periods of time, and I think some of you forget that.

I didn't deliberately "ignore" RB and Rantai, I simply didn't think either of them were scum, or more scummy than pizzicato day 1 for that matter.

And fartownik, you're very funny, considering you basically want to place town on LYLO on D3 with TWO MAFIA with little to no discussion.

As of right now, Fartownik is the most anti-town to me, I can't tell if its just because he's being really bad at decision making.

DakaDakaane: You mistake desperation with wanting to lynch the most possible scum on town.

I actually think that one of our nulls, Kanye West or Hika is more likely scum. Dakadakaane is doing enough scum hunting to make me think that he's good for now. Reading through Kanye's ISOs make me really concerned about what he is actually contributing to town, or rather the lack of it.

I still don't understand why you people think I'm scum for voting for who I think is most scummy with reasons YOU YOURSELVES agreed to and stayed on the wagon I CREATED.
fartownik

Rantai wrote:

And now you're suspicious of me due to a completely illogical train of thought.
Is this a typo? Because I'm not suspicious of you.
Rantai

fartownik wrote:

Probably already leaning scum for you because of this. .
Did I misunderstand this sentence?

I took it as "I think you're scum because of this"

Or are you saying "You probably think I am scum for this"?
fartownik

Rantai wrote:

fartownik wrote:

^
fartownik

Rantai wrote:

^
Rantai
Oh ok. My mistake then. It's 8 am, no sleep. I demand some slack!

I take it you suspect Kayne and Fart then Nyquill?
Nyquill

Rantai wrote:

Oh ok. My mistake then. It's 8 am, no sleep. I demand some slack!

I take it you suspect Kayne and Fart then Nyquill?
More likely Kanye than Fart.
DakeDekaane

Rantai wrote:

Was this Rantai? If yes, it does, and a lot, added to the lot of info we can gather, we can limit the movement of scum at night.

btw fart, are you the Cop? If you're not scum, I can't see another reason for trying to lynch Nyquill as fast as possible, I still don't trust your claim. You are making look Nyquill town to me thanks to your scummy actions, and yes, I still want to lynch him, but we have plenty of time to find what are you planning fart.
Rantai
Answer the question DD.

Still want to see yours, Hika and RB's.
DakeDekaane
Your making Nyquill look town*
Rantai
Oh and incase it got lost somewhere;

Actually, I'm curious. Everyone state which 2 people you think are most likely mafia at the moment.
Raging Bull
DD/Nyquill

I'm really curious on DD's reason on why he has to hammer the person being voted on. It's like he uses that as an excuse to not look scummy when he hammers.

Nyquill looked pretty scummy to me, but I say he's currently on my suspect. He parked his vote on Pizzicato and (I assume) he was probably on (at least once )when Pizzicato started posting to question him on anything.
Raging Bull

Rantai wrote:

Answer the question DD.

Still want to see yours, Hika and RB's.

Sorry, just woke up D:
fartownik
Fine. I will explain why I wanted Nyquill lynched. I wanted to avoid it, but don't have a choice already.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Ouch, this guilt.
I couldn't check the last hours, because my power supply made boom.

What was he thinking? Well, that was unfortunate to have our doctor in newbie hands.

Vote: Nyquill
You hurried your vote on him so, yeah, please explain yourself :I
Seemed like an obvious breadcrumb to me. The word guilt along with an insta-vote on Nyquill convinced me.

If we lynched Nyquill and he turned town, Dake would be most likely scum because of a fake breadcrumb.

Right now I'm starting to think it really was a fake breadcrumb, and Dake has just back off (unvoting Nyquill) because he smelled I'm the only one that noticed it and I might use it next day.

My real suspects were not Kanye and Nyquill, but Kanye and Nyquill OR Dake.
Nyquill

Raging Bull wrote:

He parked his vote on Pizzicato and (I assume) he was probably on (at least once )when Pizzicato started posting to question him on anything.
For the record: I was not in a position to read/answer.
Raging Bull

Hika wrote:

Okay, so I knew Nyquill's inactivity was going to get to me somehow. This always happens.
Well, I'll actually vote today because I have some leads.

@Fart What do you think about this then?
Raging Bull
I suspect probably Hika and DD could be buddies instead.
Raging Bull
Okay you guys can stop posting when I post :(

Going to work now so probably expect slow reply.
DakeDekaane
@Rantai: I have no 2 scummy suspects, but three: fartownik/Nyquill/RB. Hika seems suspicious to me though, gut feelings in D2, really?

@RB: I'm pretty sure what I'm doing, if we can't get another scum suspect or he doesn't convince me he's town, I'd prefer hammer Nyquill myself than a person who wants to end the day quickly, right fart?

I voted Nyquill to put pressure on him and look what happened, based on my own thoughts.
Answer me fart, are you the Cop?
fartownik

Raging Bull wrote:

Hika wrote:

Okay, so I knew Nyquill's inactivity was going to get to me somehow. This always happens.
Well, I'll actually vote today because I have some leads.

@Fart What do you think about this then?
I felt like Hika noticed the breadcrumb too.
Or was being scummy because she didn't vote Pizzicato D1 and felt safe to vote the most-suspected guy today.
fartownik

DakeDekaane wrote:

Answer me fart, are you the Cop?
This asking 8-)
DakeDekaane
It seems you missed this, darling.

DakeDekaane wrote:

btw fart, are you the Cop? If you're not scum, I can't see another reason for trying to lynch Nyquill as fast as possible, I still don't trust your claim. You are making look Nyquill town to me thanks to your scummy actions, and yes, I still want to lynch him, but we have plenty of time to find what are you planning fart.
fartownik
p/2359875
It seems you missed this.
fartownik
EBWOP: DARLING.
DakeDekaane
So you want to put all pressure on me in case Nyquill is town? so sweet from your part, who is your buddy, let's end this game quickly.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Yay activity

Vote Count 2.03

(L-2) Nyquill (2) - Hika, fartownik
Not voting (5) - Kanye West, Rantai, Raging Bull, Nyquill, DakeDekaane

Please let me know if you see any mistakes
fartownik
Unvote
Vote: DakeDekaane

If you were town, you would NEVER ask me if I'm cop.
Rantai
Ok that should be enough for now.

Let's see:

Me: Nyquill - RB - fart

Fart: Nyquill - Kayne - DD

Kayne: Nyquill - RB

Nyquill: fart - Kayne

RB: Nyquill - DD

DD: Nyquill - RB - fart

Hika: Nyquill - ?

Italics more or less denote a tertiary choice (except in DD's case, I just put it in a random order)

Okay now to why I asked. I did a similar thing in a different game I'm pretty sure (this was over a year ago though...) and it showed that everyone was suspicious of a single person.

Now, I find it highly suspicious in itself that 1 person would garner the enmity of everyone because this means that even the mafia are in on this bandwagon. This can go 2 ways. 1 (and the more likely I believe because last time I did this, it happened and we lost) the person is actually town and mafia are trying to blend in. 2. The non suspicious mafia is attempting to distance vote (however, with a current 5:2 ratio a distance lynch would bring it down to 4:1 next day which is very bad for them, especially when everyone is on that wagon so they get no benefit post lynch, apart from a null).

I'm going to think on this more but I wanted to bring this up because, yeah, it bit us in the ass before.
DakeDekaane
Vote: fartownik
If you were town, you'd be open to discussion.
fartownik

DakeDekaane wrote:

Vote: fartownik
If you were town, you'd be open to discussion.
I am open to discussion. I just didn't want to revoke my plan and read on you because it'd affect people's play.

As you unvoted Nyquill I had to say why I was pushing him because unvoting him made no sense if you were truly Cop, thus I couldn't push Nyquill anymore.
fartownik
@Rantai: what do you think about my read?
Rantai
The guilty part?

I assumed that was him saying he felt guilty for keeping his vote on Pizz because he couldn't unvote due to the psu problem. So I don't quite agree with it but I can see it as a plausible argument.

If not, direct me to which read.
DakeDekaane
Look it like this: if you were true cop and that's why you want Nyquill lynched, I'll vote him and wait, if he turns town, then you're scum.

it's probable scum targets you in case Nyquill is scum, but we can find him via PoE.

if you're not cop and trust my words, then let's find another scum suspect besides Nyquill.
Rantai
Uh, if you were talking about the whole cop thing; (fart)

I don't see it as being inappropriate for someone to ask the cop to out themselves if they have a guilty result (at this stage of the game it is best for a cop to out a guilty result if they have one).

So I can't say DD's actions there were particularly indicative of anything.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.04

Nyquill (1) - Hika
DakeDekaane (1) - fartownik
fartownik (1) - DakeDekaane
Not voting (4) - Kanye West, Rantai, Raging Bull, Nyquill

fartownik

DakeDekaane wrote:

Look it like this: if you were true cop and that's why you want Nyquill lynched, I'll vote him and wait, if he turns town, then you're scum.

it's probable scum targets you in case Nyquill is scum, but we can find him via PoE.

if you're not cop and trust my words, then let's find another scum suspect besides Nyquill.
I still think your first post in D2 was a fake breadcrumb. You might be the Mafia Cop, but still, there's also the second scum and I have to agree with you that we should concentrate on someone else besides Nyquill.

Rantai wrote:

The guilty part?

I assumed that was him saying he felt guilty for keeping his vote on Pizz because he couldn't unvote due to the psu problem. So I don't quite agree with it but I can see it as a plausible argument.

If not, direct me to which read.
Yes, he made it look like it. But there's absolutely nothing he would feel guilty after how bad Pizzicato has acted. It was only Pizzicato's fault that he got lynched.

Rantai wrote:

Uh, if you were talking about the whole cop thing; (fart)

I don't see it as being inappropriate for someone to ask the cop to out themselves if they have a guilty result (at this stage of the game it is best for a cop to out a guilty result if they have one).

So I can't say DD's actions there were particularly indicative of anything.
If I was truly cop, I'd make you vote Nyquill in a quiet way.

Continuing on other suspects:
Someone else would be Kanye or Hika. Rantai and RB seem town to me.

My pushing on Kanye was a reaction test. I thought he was not voting Nyquill because he felt we'll have suspicions on him for that. But suspecting Nyquill from his side wasn't dangerous for him.

Hika for voting Nyquill directly, as I stated before - feeling safe because the majority goes for Nyquill and she didn't vote the mislynched townie D1.
Rantai

fartownik wrote:

Hika for voting Nyquill directly, as I stated before - feeling safe because the majority goes for Nyquill and she didn't vote the mislynched townie D1.
Actually this has been sitting in the back of my mind ever since my assumption was thrown out.

The fact she was second on the vote wagon is somewhat suspicious too (ie someone votes, then mafia is prompted to blend in).
Rantai
As a final note before I go to sleep;

I believe it is very unlikely that any cross votes thus far is between 2 mafia (you can speculate all you want for or against).

Nyquill x fart
Nyquill x Kayne
RB x DD
DD x fart

So if anyone of them is mafia, I believe that the other is a townie.

Just a theory.
Raging Bull
Now, I find it highly suspicious in itself that 1 person would garner the enmity of everyone because this means that even the mafia are in on this bandwagon. This can go 2 ways. 1 (and the more likely I believe because last time I did this, it happened and we lost) the person is actually town and mafia are trying to blend in. 2. The non suspicious mafia is attempting to distance vote (however, with a current 5:2 ratio a distance lynch would bring it down to 4:1 next day which is very bad for them, especially when everyone is on that wagon so they get no benefit post lynch, apart from a null).

Sorry but can you explain it little simple?
Raging Bull

fartownik wrote:

Or was being scummy because she didn't vote Pizzicato D1 and felt safe to vote the most-suspected guy today.
I meant the lead part.
fartownik

Raging Bull wrote:

fartownik wrote:

I meant the lead part.
Yeah, and I explained what I think about the lead part.
Raging Bull
Mm well okay.

I thought when hika said she has a lead, I thought she meant she has information (probably from DD). Then when I questioned her, she said inactivity.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.05

Nyquill (1) - Hika
fartownik (1) - DakeDekaane
Not voting (4) - Kanye West, Rantai, Raging Bull, Nyquill

Raging Bull

Sakura wrote:

Vote Count 2.05

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lych, or 3 votes to No Lynch.

Raging Bull
Haha oh god dont kill me. I forgot to remove the name
Topic Starter
Sakura
Goddangit, i had it typo'd in the template i'm using hence i had to go and correct every single VC since D1 yaaay.

Don't mind me, carry on.
Hika
I'll be reading a few pages back. Dat weird ass sleeping schedule. To tell you how weird, it's 11pm. I'll post my opinion next post.
Hika
So far, I think I'm gonna have to stick with no voting just yet, I wanna see how more of this plays out.
Unvote

Rantai wrote:

Actually, I'm curious. Everyone state which 2 people you think are most likely mafia at the moment.
This is the question, correct? I'm sorry I couldn't answer because of previous post but it really stays just at Nyquill. I might change that idea because all I've been doing this game is agreeing with people because I can't seem to get into it much. I can't play normally if I'm always sleeping during active posting or if I'm always feeling dizzy when people start active posting.

DakeDekaane wrote:

Ouch, this guilt.
Now, I don't know, what the hell this is I just voted Nyquill because I'm always bothered with that inactivity stuff. It's just something I've always had since I've played my first game and it always lingers in the back of my mind. Why not lynch the inactive and risk them instead of lynching the scumhunters? I want to lynch scum but I have doubts and fears that they could be actively hiding.

Anyone already explain why they think Kanye is a possible scum suspect or did I go blind and run over that part?

I'm open for discussion and questioning for the next 8 to 9 hours.
Raging Bull
Poor hika.

Anyways, there are two scum but you only listed one. Do you really not have another person ?
Hika
No other person at all. I mean I wouldn't wanna risk another townie getting lynched so I'd rather not throw out another person.
Raging Bull
Ily Rantai. You are the only one keeping this game alive.

Hika wrote:

Anyone already explain why they think Kanye is a possible scum suspect or did I go blind and run over that part?
I read somewhere that someone said Kanye has posts that look like he was nervous/hiding something.
Rantai
@RB - that giant wall of text basically says that it's suspicious that everyone is suspicious of Nyquill because that also means the mafia have blended in on that wagon (ie everyone = mafia + town). Given that, I think it is reasonable to assume that Nyquill is more likely town because I don't see how mafia could benefit from being on the bandwagon for their scum buddy (Ie they lose one member and the second member is no closer to being confirmed town).

@Hika - My reasoning (towards Kayne) was that he was talking but most of it was empty fluff. He started giving more after I mentioned that fact. As for the others, I think it's a similar sentiment.
Raging Bull
Well this sucks, but I'm pretty much the other suspected one, then fart, then finally DD.
fartownik
If you think Nyquill is town then it's even more probable that Dake is scum.

It's funny how he didn't even comment my read on his first post (aka fake breadcrumb). It's still fishy for me... just look at it. "guilt", "power" and the insta-vote... how does it not scream "breadcrumb"?
Raging Bull
What Kanye gave out didn't seem much to me. He merely stated his suspects which wasn't new information and then seemed as though he was rather confused on how to reply when fart was questioning him about thinking Nyquill was scum at the time yet didn't want to hammer and also was afraid to hammer despite the fact Nyquill already posted his statement. Kanye also had the opportunity to question Nyquill at any chance but didn't seem like he did. I had no idea what discussion was he even looking for.

Also DD, same question now.

p/2359804

What constitutes a safe lynch? I tried justifying my reasons on why I voted for pizzicato, but you don't know if I'm scum or not.
Rantai
Hmm going back over the last day (with a fresh mind no less) it does seem like DD was trying to set up a counterclaim situation (opposed to just asking a cop for a guillty). I did concede that the whole breadcrumbing thing was plausible.

But I just don't see why a mafia would set themselves up to be lynched (if Nyquill flipped town) going by that logic. Unless they were outing their own scum buddy for a tactical advantage.

Or he could be a cop but I don't know...
fartownik
I guess he did that so we instinctly vote Nyquill without revealing that we know about the breadcrumb itself. He could always say next day that it was just a random sentence and he had no intends of claiming, thus we would have no base to vote him.
Rantai
Actually if he was a cop with a guilty he would have said so by now instead of changing his vote.

I'm on the fence for this one.
Rantai
And I'd still like to know why was Jinxy of all people shot.

It actually seemed like he was the quietest of all of us. Perhaps that spooked the mafia, making them think he was an aux role?

If were to use meta, I'd only expect Kayne or Nyquill to react that way (don't ask me to explain why, it's simply my perceptions).

Games with little info make my head spin.
DakeDekaane

fartownik wrote:

It's funny how he didn't even comment my read on his first post (aka fake breadcrumb). It's still fishy for me... just look at it. "guilt", "power" and the insta-vote... how does it not scream "breadcrumb"?

DakeDekaane wrote:

I voted Nyquill to put pressure on him and look what happened, based on my own thoughts.
:v

Just take a look at the next votes and the reasons, you already stated yours, but look at the other vote, it's seems Hika hasn't noticed and is still saying "because inactivity", "gut feelings", it's funny how you don't notice that at all, also isn't Hika suspicious to anyone besides me? :I
If Nyquill isn't scum, it is a very silly move from scum to "suspect him", and I'll put Nyquill as town for now, HoS on Hika :3

Raging Bull wrote:

Also DD, same question now.

p/2359804

What constitutes a safe lynch? I tried justifying my reasons on why I voted for pizzicato, but you don't know if I'm scum or not.

Raging Bull wrote:

Well this sucks, but I'm pretty much the other suspected one, then fart, then finally DD.
You already answered yourself. I have my reasons, you're trying to put suspicious on me based on wrong readings, I really don't know if they're true mistakes or you're just nervous because all those FoS on you.
Raging Bull
No. You have nothing to go on besides my own comments in D1. That's why im asking you. So yay again, your suspicious of me but why? And what constitutes a safe lynch?
DakeDekaane

DakeDekaane wrote:

I have my reasons, you're trying to put suspicious on me based on wrong readings, I really don't know if they're true mistakes or you're just nervous because all those FoS on you.
What constitutes a safe lynch? A lynch where almost everybody has a reason to vote that person, not just to bandwagon, I have my reasons, and I want to believe everyone that suspects you have it too.

But for this time.

Vote: Hika
Hika
Aw second vote on me this entire game and you're the first to state a reason, good job!
I still need time to think.

@Mod: Votecount and time remaining, please?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.06

Hika (1) - DakeDekaane
Not voting (5) - Kanye West, Rantai, Raging Bull, Nyquill, Hika

On the first post there should be a link to the countdown, tho right now there's 2 days, 3 hours, 42 minutes, 40 seconds until the end of day 2
Rantai
Why Hika DD?

I don't necessarily disagree at this stage but I don't see why her over others.
DakeDekaane
Are there any reasons why not her?
Hika

Sakura wrote:

On the first post there should be a link to the countdown, tho right now there's 2 days, 3 hours, 42 minutes, 40 seconds until the end of day 2
I'll keep that in mind next time, I didn't really notice it until now.

And I'd totally love to know why exactly me over others.
Kanye West
vote: Raging Bull

seeya tomorrow
DakeDekaane
Is it necesary to explain it again?
p/2361688

You're not just the only one. RB is also scummy for me, but I'm straight.

Kanye, why RB?
Rantai

DakeDekaane wrote:

Are there any reasons why not her?
Again, I have certain suspicions about her so no there aren't strictly any reasons not to lynch her that I have.

However, what are your reasons for lynching her?

I mean for me I still have Kayne and RB up higher for aforementioned reasons.
Rantai
Well, ninjaed.
DakeDekaane
Now that I think better, there is the possibility of Kanye/Hika being the scum pair. Thanks Kanye.
Hika

DakeDekaane wrote:

Now that I think better, there is the possibility of Kanye/Hika being the scum pair. Thanks Kanye.
So what makes you think that?
Explanations everywhere~
DakeDekaane
When I voted you, he just came and threw his vote on RB, why? Grabbing the attention away from you?

And judging how he voted you in RVS made me think so. I want to know his reasons on voting RB though.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Going to sleep, and wont be around tomorrow until Noon my time or so
Vote Count 2.07

Hika (1) - DakeDekaane
Raging Bull (1) - Kanye West
Not voting (4) - Rantai, Raging Bull, Nyquill, Hika

Raging Bull

Kanye West wrote:

vote: Raging Bull

seeya tomorrow

Seems like avoiding discussion to me?

DakeDekaane wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

I have my reasons, you're trying to put suspicious on me based on wrong readings, I really don't know if they're true mistakes or you're just nervous because all those FoS on you.
What constitutes a safe lynch? A lynch where almost everybody has a reason to vote that person, not just to bandwagon, I have my reasons, and I want to believe everyone that suspects you have it too.

But for this time.

Vote: Hika
So you are so suspicious of me yet you don't vote me? Are you just scum trying to scum hunt and cannot make up your mind on what to do?
DakeDekaane
Yep, my mind isn't clear after all this, everybody look scummy to my eyes at different rates.

And why you keep saying I'm scum, stop pls and look at the secondary effects of my actions, that's what I'm doing since the beginning of this day, thanks for make me say it. That vote on you from Kanye just made my head explode in a million pieces.
Rantai

DakeDekaane wrote:

And why you keep saying I'm scum, stop pls and look at the secondary effects of my actions, that's what I'm doing since the beginning of this day, thanks for make me say it.
What.
Raging Bull
I only said you were scum once :(

I am probably blind, but what secondary effects? The vote on me when Kanye voted for Hika? Seems plausible though. I still say the discussion between Hika and Kanye in D1 were probably distancing
Raging Bull

Raging Bull wrote:

I only said you were scum once :(

I am probably blind, but what secondary effects? The vote on me when you voted for Hika? Seems plausible though. I still say the discussion between Hika and Kanye in D1 were probably distancing
I should read what I write before I post.
Rantai
You know what, there are just too many minute details to sift out what's pertinent and what's not.

So I'm going with what lines up best from my own theories;

Vote: Kayne
Kanye West

DakeDekaane wrote:

Yep, my mind isn't clear after all this, everybody look scummy to my eyes at different rates.

And why you keep saying I'm scum, stop pls and look at the secondary effects of my actions, that's what I'm doing since the beginning of this day, thanks for make me say it. That vote on you from Kanye just made my head explode in a million pieces.
see d1
Kanye West
and he didn't magically stop being scum overnight, so I vote him
show more