forum

IOSYS feat. NJK Record - Miracle-Hinacle

posted
Total Posts
show more
popner
So what's the unrankable stuff to pop this bubble?
If there is no unrankable thing, why was this bubble popped?
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

popner wrote:

to give this +5 sp

ok i self heavy

nice map btw :D
Topic Starter
Hinacle
[qote="Saturos-fangirl"][Collab]
01:24:830 (3) - this jump is iffy but I can kind of see it so I will just mention it and leave it to you whether or not to change it
01:57:608 (3) - this jump is definitely weird though and you should probably change it
03:36:682 (4) - this anti-jump feels weird as well
03:45:385 (1,2,3,4) - please try not to change spacing every single note in a combo, it just looks ugly and plays oddly
sorry,no change...

Contact me in IRC if you have any questions and tell me when you are ready for a recheck![/quote]

Thank you mod~!!
Rare

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Rare]
01:05:015 (1) - its really difficult to tell that this is a slider because of all the other notes covering it from the time it appears to the time you need to hit it fixed
01:42:793 (4) - I don't think that this jump is really necessary or particularly fitting here. Jumps are like spices, they work best if you put them in places that work with the rest of the dish and can end up being rather distasteful if you put them in places they don't belong. This isn't a *terrible* place for a jump because it is during a rather exciting general area of the song, but there isn't anything in the song or the patterns of the map to induce a jump here and thus it feels a bit out-of-place. Generally, jumps work well when either 1. they make up an entire phrase of the song that stands out 2. they occur between musical phrases (a sort of phrase-breaker if you will) 3. they are required to form a symmetrical pattern in your map or 4. there is a discernible shift in the music midphrase (a random note much higher or lower than the rest, a key change, etc). Usually, placing jumps in a location that does not fit one of these will be suboptimal for your map. fixed
01:59:274 (2) - this overlap is unnecessary and causes this note to be partially hidden as well as just plain looking bad fixed
02:52:422 (1) - placing a note within one beat of the end of a spinner forces the player to stop spinning early in order to hit the note. Unfortunately, this defeats the purpose of ending the spinner where it ends (because the last bit gets cut off anyways). In order to alleviate this, you could either remove notes near the spinner end or shorten/remove the spinner so that players can complete it without worrying about missing the next note.fixed
03:05:941 (5) - same jump issue sry no change I'd like to keep little jump
03:25:015 (6) - this is another overlap that looks kind of bad and could be made better simply by reversing the curvature of the silder sry no change
thanks for modding~
http://puu.sh/Eh1m
Shiro

popner wrote:

Considering the amount of jump issues and the fact that a slider was covered by something, this is reason enough to pop. What kind of attitude is this now ? Are you going to only fix the unrankable stuff and ignore completely the other suggestions ? It is fine not to fix something as long as there is a proper reason not to, and your reason seems to only be "this is not unrankable".

This attitude is bad. I wanted to mod this map because I like this song a lot, but after seeing this I don't even want to try anymore. There are many other maps in pending waiting for help that will be happily received, instead of being rejected without even being considered.

Hinacle: can you provide any reason why you don't want to change anything ?
ztrot
oh boy is the real title of this map IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (Remix Ver.)
Cyclohexane
Friendly reminder:

peppy wrote:

accept or politely decline people's mods, but don't cry over it. especially if it is not your map.
ztrot
Tittle : Miracle∞Hinacle
Original: 厄神様の通り道 ~ Dark Road ( The Road of the Apotropaic God ~ Dark Road )
Circle : IOSYS feat NJK Record
Album : TOHO EUROBEAT VOL.1

of course Miracle-Hinacle would be accepted
Topic Starter
Hinacle

ztrot wrote:

Tittle : Miracle∞Hinacle
Original: 厄神様の通り道 ~ Dark Road ( The Road of the Apotropaic God ~ Dark Road )
Circle : IOSYS feat NJK Record
Album : TOHO EUROBEAT VOL.1

of course Miracle-Hinacle would be accepted
Thank you~
Fixed!!

Odaril: ok...I will fixed the mod later...really sorry....
Topic Starter
Hinacle

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Collab]
01:24:830 (3) - this jump is iffy but I can kind of see it so I will just mention it and leave it to you whether or not to change it Fixed
01:57:608 (3) - this jump is definitely weird though and you should probably change it I like this jump pattern. sorry no change
03:36:682 (4) - this anti-jump feels weird as well This is a two triangles jump. i think looks very good jump. sorry.
03:45:385 (1,2,3,4) - please try not to change spacing every single note in a combo, it just looks ugly and plays oddly Fixed

Contact me in IRC if you have any questions and tell me when you are ready for a recheck!
Thank you mod!!
ztrot
Don't forget to add eurobeat to the tags seeing as that is a class of music we don't have listed so add it to make it easier to find the song

Edit: also after playing this a few times I gotta say I really enjoy it but there is a few things I'd like to talk about, mostly hitsounds.

This is 100% up to you and in no way will change or effect your map getting approved/ranked or whatever your goal is

but currently the hitsounds you have in place for the map are a bit jarring in a bad way you are using a normal-hitnormal for your clap and this being a eurobeat style song that sample is very disrupting to the rest of the smaple set you are using as a whole in fact I had a easier time playing the map without hitsounds if you are willing to wait a bit I should be able to make you a pretty decent set of custom sounds that would complement the song but stand out enough to be noticed as hitsounds. that choice is yours of course.
Topic Starter
Hinacle

ztrot wrote:

Don't forget to add eurobeat to the tags seeing as that is a class of music we don't have listed so add it to make it easier to find the song

Edit: also after playing this a few times I gotta say I really enjoy it but there is a few things I'd like to talk about, mostly hitsounds.

This is 100% up to you and in no way will change or effect your map getting approved/ranked or whatever your goal is

but currently the hitsounds you have in place for the map are a bit jarring in a bad way you are using a normal-hitnormal for your clap and this being a eurobeat style song that sample is very disrupting to the rest of the smaple set you are using as a whole in fact I had a easier time playing the map without hitsounds if you are willing to wait a bit I should be able to make you a pretty decent set of custom sounds that would complement the song but stand out enough to be noticed as hitsounds. that choice is yours of course.
I'm not good at hitsound....
I will wait for your hitsound. Please me your hitsound~><//
really thank you~!!

Edit: mistake give you kds.sorry><
ztrot
no problem I'll give this a shot and you cann tell me what you think

Edit: I've doe hitsounds till the 1st break to give you an idea of what I could do they are only on the collab diff but I've sent you te entire map in this link so if you chosse not to use them just re-download your map http://puu.sh/FLPN
Topic Starter
Hinacle

ztrot wrote:

no problem I'll give this a shot and you cann tell me what you think

Edit: I've doe hitsounds till the 1st break to give you an idea of what I could do they are only on the collab diff but I've sent you te entire map in this link so if you chosse not to use them just re-download your map http://puu.sh/FLPN
This is a very nice hitsound!!
You are hitsound pro= =+
really thank you ztort!!
I will give sound again using a your hitsound. I pass it to you when are finished map
Please wait a little time~><//

sorry poor English :o
ztrot
okay I've finished the collab hit sounds sorry for the wait if you want to use these samples on the other diffs go for it just use the pattern I used in your collab diff as a template and work from there. http://puu.sh/J1qb

ztrot out~
Leorda
yay, Hinacle map Hina~

[Normal]
00:29:454 (3) - New combo for new timing section
02:27:608 - Add note with clap?

[Rare's Hard]
* AR +1?

00:14:990 (1) - Stack to tail slider? So it makes easier to click?
00:36:311 - Add note here?
01:23:904 (7) - This note is almost offscreen
02:28:348 (1) - Can you move to further away from 02:27:793 (6)? When I test this, I didn't notice there is a note here because it got overlapped by hitbursts
02:42:608 (3) - Shorten to red tick, snap at blue tick is doesn't have a rhythm, BTW

Good luck~
Topic Starter
Hinacle

Leorda wrote:

yay, Hinacle map Hina~

[Normal]
00:29:454 (3) - New combo for new timing section
02:27:608 - Add note with clap?

[Rare's Hard]
* AR +1?

00:14:990 (1) - Stack to tail slider? So it makes easier to click?
00:36:311 - Add note here?
01:23:904 (7) - This note is almost offscreen
02:28:348 (1) - Can you move to further away from 02:27:793 (6)? When I test this, I didn't notice there is a note here because it got overlapped by hitbursts
02:42:608 (3) - Shorten to red tick, snap at blue tick is doesn't have a rhythm, BTW

Good luck~
Thank you mod~></
Kawayi Rika
Hi ~ Miracle Hinacle ~ :)

Mod time for mry Queue ~

Red : Must be fixed
Pink : Should be fixed
Purple : Just suggestions

[General]

1. 0.5 Slider Tick Rate is unrankable you know.
  2. http://puu.sh/1gXzf > what is this? remove pls.

[Rare's Hard]

1. 00:38:348 - Why no add circle to here? really fitting.
  2. 01:23:534 (6,7) - You can try move up some? (7) hitburst is a bit offscreen.

[Normal]

1. HP,OD+1,too low setting for normal.

That's all ~ Awesome map and moe song ~

Call me back recheck ~ when you are ready ~
;)
Rare

Kawayi Rika wrote:

[Rare's Hard]

1. 00:38:348 - Why no add circle to here? really fitting.  no change, I follow the keyboard.
  2. 01:23:534 (6,7) - You can try move up some? (7) hitburst is a bit offscreen.fixed
thanks for modding
http://puu.sh/1h30r
Topic Starter
Hinacle

Kawayi Rika wrote:

Hi ~ Miracle Hinacle ~ :)

Mod time for mry Queue ~

Red : Must be fixed
Pink : Should be fixed
Purple : Just suggestions

[General]

1. 0.5 Slider Tick Rate is unrankable you know.
  2. http://puu.sh/1gXzf > what is this? remove pls.

[Rare's Hard]

1. 00:38:348 - Why no add circle to here? really fitting.
  2. 01:23:534 (6,7) - You can try move up some? (7) hitburst is a bit offscreen.

[Normal]

1. HP,OD+1,too low setting for normal.

That's all ~ Awesome map and moe song ~

Call me back recheck ~ when you are ready ~
;)
all fixed!!!

Thank you mod></
Kawayi Rika
OK ~ Good job ~

Let's go again ~
Miracle Hinacle >_<

Andrea
[Rare's Hard]

00:53:719 (7) - New combo should go there because of the spacing change.
00:54:182 (1) - Remove this new combo then.
01:27:978 (3) - Add a finish at the end of this slider, sounds better.
02:42:608 (3) - I'd highly suggest to silence the slidertick here, it sounds bad.
03:50:941 (4) - New combo due to the hitsounds change.

[Collab]

01:53:719 (5) - You forgot to add a clap here.
01:53:904 (1) - ^
01:53:904 (1) - You're missing a finish here.

Nice map :3
kanpakyin
Hi!

[General]
  1. okay!
[Normal]
  1. 01:16:867 (3) - I guess you could add a whistle at the end of the slider to fit the high pitch here.
  2. 01:25:385 (2) - Probably remove the finish at the end of the slider and use a whistle instead of it? Please also remove the finish on 01:26:497 (4) - if you change 01:25:385 (2) -
  3. 02:14:645 (1) - Remove the finish here and use a whistle instead of it? After that, add a finish at 02:16:126 (3) - since there is a strong accent from background music. You can hear it! You can add a whistle at the end of the slider too.
[Rare's Hard]
  1. 00:27:526 (4) - Please remove the clap sound from the reverse of the slider because there is no any drum sounds/vocal/instrument to support it.
  2. 00:29:830 - Probably change this to normal default hitsound with 40% volume?
  3. 00:53:719 (7) - I would add a new combo here and remove the new combo on 00:54:182 (1) - for consistent with the triplet.
  4. 00:59:830 (3) - Add a whistle at the end of the slider?
  5. 01:42:978 (5) - Again, change the clap sounds to the whistle please because clap doesn't fit the music that much.
  6. 01:44:274 (7) - ^
  7. 02:06:867 (4) - I think you can move this a bit down so that the spacing between (3)- and (4)- will look nicer.
  8. 02:20:571 (1) - You can consider a finish at the beginning of the slider.
  9. 02:42:608 (3,4) - The rhythm is so strange here. Actually, I don't suppose this to be 3/4 because it can't fit the music well. Probably end 02:42:608 (3) - at 02:42:978 - ?
  10. 02:53:163 (1,2,3) - Inconsistent spacing here, please fix it if it wasn't made on purpose.
  11. 03:06:311 (6) - How about putting a new combo here?
[Collab]
  1. 01:56:497 (5,6,7,8,1) - I would say simple 1/2 is good enough, no need to place a 5-plet there.
  2. 02:04:830 (7) - The clap should be placed here not 02:04:922 (8) - , so please remove the clap from 02:04:922 (8) -
  3. 03:27:978 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Could you make the streamline more smoothly so it can show a better effect during gameplay.
Frostmourne
double bubble popped xD
Suimya
gogo ><
Quilt
ボーナス確定
Rare
@Andrea
thanks for check~
all fixed!

@kanpakyin
thanks for check too~
almost fixed.

@Hinacle
遅れてごめんなさい。subcribe外れてました。
http://puu.sh/1iV07

replying to places I didn't change

kanpakyin wrote:

[Rare's Hard]
  1. 00:27:526 (4) - Please remove the clap sound from the reverse of the slider because there is no any drum sounds/vocal/instrument to support it.
    I do not think that does not match the sound.
  2. 01:42:978 (5) - Again, change the clap sounds to the whistle please because clap doesn't fit the music that much. ^
  3. 01:44:274 (7) - ^. ^
  4. 02:20:571 (1) - You can consider a finish at the beginning of the slider. Since I couldn't found finish in mp3, sry no change.
  5. 02:42:608 (3,4) - The rhythm is so strange here. Actually, I don't suppose this to be 3/4 because it can't fit the music well. Probably end 02:42:608 (3) - at 02:42:978 - ? I'm following the vocal.
  6. 02:53:163 (1,2,3) - Inconsistent spacing here, please fix it if it wasn't made on purpose. well, I have intentionally put it.
Topic Starter
Hinacle

Andrea wrote:

[Rare's Hard]

02:42:608 (3) - I'd highly suggest to silence the slidertick here, it sounds bad.

[Collab]

kanpakyin wrote:

Andrea wrote:

[Rare's Hard]

[Collab]

Thank you mod~!!
allmost fixed!!

and add new hitsound~
kanpakyin
Rebubbled.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
Hinacle

kanpakyin wrote:

Rebubbled.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
Thank you Kanpakyin~ヽ(`▽´)/
spboxer3
Inconsistent Artist/TitleUnicode should be fixed before Ranked~
well~ you can fix this problem when BAT check this map

Nice map btw^^
good luck~ my star (ノ・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
Hinacle

spboxer3 wrote:

Inconsistent Artist/TitleUnicode should be fixed before Ranked~
well~ you can fix this problem when BAT check this map

Nice map btw^^
good luck~ my star (ノ・ω・)ノ
Thank you~!!

Fixed~
Kawayi Rika
Rebubble reply,due fixed Inconsistent Artist/TitleUnicode.
Andrea
Here we go!

Ranked~
h3k1ru
miracle-hinacle (ノ・ω・)ノ
Fionana
おめ!!
Meru
so, you're mapping yourself

congrats :D/
BeatofIke
Hinacle :3