EDIT: Let's revive this thread, shall we?
I'm coming back, stronger and more experienced than ever. Let's hope my fire won't burn out as fast this time.
First of all, a big THANK YOU for visiting me!
Yes, it's another thread where you can request whatever you want. What's wrong with it? Absolutely nothing. So yeah, I'm all yours for the time being!
I've been working in Photoshop for the past two years and learned quite a bit (nowhere near a pro, but not a silly noob either).
I can do:
- avatars (can be animated! However keep in mind size limit so only simple animations like blinking are available)
- profile (userpage) banners (can be animated!)
- rendering (removing the background of pictures)
Which means, things of the same priority will be done in the order they're requested, but things with higher priority will be done beforehand (since they will take less time to finish). So, if I got for example a profile banner request and while I'm working on it I'll get avatar request, I'll finish avatar request first and then the profile banner. (Because avatar's creation time is 15mins-2hrs and profile banner's time is 3-5 days).
1) You're free to request whatever you feel like, but if I'm concerned I won't be able to make it, I have the right to decline (which I never did before even though the rule's unchanged for the past 2 years wherever I go to).
2) You're polite. No trolling allowed in this thread.
3) Whenever I confirm the acceptance of a request, I will fulfill it. No going back on my word.
4) The requests may take up to a week to finish, unless I specify the time when accepting it (or there are circumstances like holiday, PC issues etc which will be explained beforehand).
5) It's not a free spam thread. Requests, confirmations and the art requested (as well as your opinions on them) may only follow beyond this point.
6) No rushing. You're free to tell me when you want the art to be finished, but are not welcome to remind it every day/hour/minute etc.
7) If I have any questions regarding your request, I'll ask them via PM, and ask of you to reply the same way.
8) MOST IMPORTANT RULE! Have fun! Even though the rules are pretty 'strict' I don't bite. So don't be afraid to post here!
Before you request, you'll need some examples of my earlier works to decide if you really want to request from me of all people. So, here they are!
Below are the request forms for all the types of art. Pick one, fill it up and use it in a reply!
Before we start though, here are a few details about each option.
Picture: just post a link to any picture/render you want to get used. If you're requesting a button, it's optional.
Shape: self-explanatory. Don't request any impossible/hard to do shapes (like really big polygons, such as 100-gon or whatever), though. You can draw one if you'd like.
Text: whatever text you want to get used in it. In avatars it's optional.
Font: optional whatever you're requesting. You can specify a font by the name of it, link it up, or say what kind of font it has to be (futuristic, old-school, fancy etc).
Theme: really important. Specify what theme does it have to be kept in. Colour-themed, futuristic, dark, light, minimalistic etc.
Style: optional but helpful. Styles available: mix, C4D, distorted, smudge, pentool. If you don't know what to choose, just ignore it and I'll decide myself.
Delivery date: generally, from now on, just say when do you want it done. This will also be the main way of setting priorities. You'll have three possible options for this one.
- tomorrow - simple. For a more-or-less-rushed work, choose this. It'll arrive the day after. Limit: 2. Resets everyday.
- by Sunday - by choosing this you agree on having your work done by Sunday the same week. So, max 7 days. Limit: 5. Resets weekly.
- specified date - just choose a day and a month, the request will arrive by then. So, before the set date. The daily and weekly ones will have priority over this.