forum

Choosing what maps to submit during beatmap submission

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +14
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
This idea I think would help me and others who tend to create multiple test difficulties and backups. What I want is an option under the Advanced tab that basically decides whether this beatmap is going to be included in the mapset on submission or not. It's kind of tedious to drag a test/wip difficulty out of a beatmap set to update, and then put it back in.

Please turn this multi step process into a simple check box that will ignore the map from being submitted during beatmap submission.
Sakura
This will most likely be possible when osz2 comes out, since you can choose what to upload from your song folder iirc.
Rei Hakurei
like putting a checklist mark? i hope so, as the difficulty submitted by default (and iirc the submission of osz2 is similar for me with osz, maybe i should change one of the 'important' field to make it not counted as the submitted ones)
Kurokami
Support w/o stars. It happened with me many times when I updated my map I submited the backup diff too. It's very annoying. o.o
Bara-
Time for a small bump

I can't believe I've never seen anyone post this in the past 2 years, as it's a rather nice function to have ^_^
Reha
-
Underforest

Bara- wrote:

Time for a small bump
"small"

yeah, it will be great, so I won't need submit my maps one per one anymore
Bara-
Well, stefan called a 1yr old bump immense, so I'd assume 4yr is small @underforest
Battle

Sakura wrote:

This will most likely be possible when osz2 comes out
sad lyf

it would b cool since u don't have to remove hs diffs lol
Axon
This would be helpful, support w/o stars
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Bump! :3
abraker
Bump from t/557251