forum

Multiplayer rank blocker

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
amanojakugman
I was thinking if there can be added in multiplayer an rank blocker that if you (host) add a number (*10000) players with rank lower than that(*) number can't get in and it can be changed during idle state (before the game starts). It would bejust perfect for the newbies games and those things :)
boat

amanojakugman wrote:

I was thinking if there can be added in multiplayer an rank blocker that if you (host) add a number (*10000) players with rank lower than that(*) number can't get in and it can be changed during idle state (before the game starts). It would bejust perfect for the newbies games and those things :)
What exactly would a high ranked player do to worsen your playing? Score better then you? Oh gosh.
Topic Starter
amanojakugman

boat wrote:

What exactly would a high ranked player do to worsen your playing? Score better then you? Oh gosh.
I didn't mean that
but most like every time i connect to a game in multi they kick me because i have "the rank" too good if you understand me so im tired to be kicked every time for that
winber1
join a more challenging room

And anyways, it's not always because of your rank... how are you even sure that's why they kicked you? There are a bunch of other reasons for a kick.

Also, adding a rank limit type of thing isn't going to solve your problem... if your problem is basically what you just stated above.

Worse comes to worst just make your own game (or play by yourself like me and be forever alone most of the time :( )
peppy
Rather than kicking, games could be setup to have criteria you need to meet to enter the room. Once performance rank is being used (or even performance score) this would be a good addition, in my opinion. Using the current rank would be wrong and backwards.
MMzz

amanojakugman wrote:

boat wrote:

I didn't mean that
but most like every time i connect to a game in multi they kick me because i have "the rank" too good if you understand me so im tired to be kicked every time for that
Didn't know 5k was a good rank.

Damn.
Topic Starter
amanojakugman

MMzz wrote:

Damn.

sorry im not that good as you :|
Aurele

amanojakugman wrote:

MMzz wrote:

Damn.

sorry im not that good as you :|
Ranks completly means nothing. This is only how many beatmaps you are playing.
Personally, my rank is in the 14k and I could beat a random 5k- person.
Topic Starter
amanojakugman

Gabe wrote:

Ranks completly means nothing. This is only how many beatmaps you are playing.
Personally, my rank is in the 14k and I could beat a random 5k- person.
I aprove that