forum

[resolved] Numbers while playing are invisible

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LonelyZer0
Problem details: It seems that the numbers have become invisible after I finished the skin... Did I mess something up? I mean, the numbers appear normally in the scoreboard and leader boards but not on the combo or score

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://imgur.com/a/DGac4Yp (Top right and bottom left)

osu! version: Stable 20190226.2 (latest)
Death
You most likely have the wrong value set for the ScorePrefix and ComboPrefix lines in your skin.ini. They need to be set to a value that corresponds to the numbers you want to use in your skin folder.

In other words, if the file name of the numbers you want to use is score-0.png, score-1.png, etc, the ScorePrefix value needs to be set to score. And the same thing applies to the ComboPrefix value.

Since you didn't actually provide any sort of download link to your skin, I can't tell you want they are supposed to be set to. Most of the time the defaults are used though, which means you can probably get away with deleting both of the lines I mentioned unless you explicitly remember changing the filenames for those numbers.
Topic Starter
LonelyZer0

Death wrote:

You most likely have the wrong value set for the ScorePrefix and ComboPrefix lines in your skin.ini. They need to be set to a value that corresponds to the numbers you want to use in your skin folder.

In other words, if the file name of the numbers you want to use is score-0.png, score-1.png, etc, the ScorePrefix value needs to be set to score. And the same thing applies to the ComboPrefix value.

Since you didn't actually provide any sort of download link to your skin, I can't tell you want they are supposed to be set to. Most of the time the defaults are used though, which means you can probably get away with deleting both of the lines I mentioned unless you explicitly remember changing the filenames for those numbers.

Ok that seemed to be the problem, Thank You.