forum

[TR] [regs closed] goeo_'nun oynayabildiği mapler turnuvası - mart 2019

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
goeo_
goeo_'nun oynayabildiği mapler turnuvasına hoş geldiniz.

bu turnuva ne?

bu bir osu!std turnuvasıdır. 1v1 formatındadır, ve mappool sadece "goeo_'nun oynayabildiği mapler" arasından seçilecektir.

daha fazla bilgi almak, kayıt olmak ve kayıtlı oyuncuları görmek için turnuvanın sitesine gidebilirsiniz.
MasterForcer
This seems very sketchy for a tournament
Topic Starter
goeo_

MasterForcer wrote:

This seems very sketchy for a tournament

well it’s for the turkish community and they don’t find it sketchy so that’s good enough for me. i guess i could make it not require a login until signingup for the tournament, but this was just easier for me.

what i use is the non-officially-documented api v2 and its oauth capabilities. you may have seen this on osu!stuff (the battle royale thing) too.

when you click on “log in with osu!” (wait i guess it’s actually turkish but you get the point), it takes you to the osu! website. you can verify the link in your address bar. if you choose to allow me to view who you are (this is where it gets slightly shady but it’s 100% peppy’s fault: if you’re not logged in, it seems to only ask for a login and not “are you okay with this website knowing who you are”) it gives me a token i can use to check the /api/v2/me api and nothing else.

i’m hoping this will clear things up a bit, if you have any more questions feel free to post here, message me, anything. and i’d recommend you to check the website out but it’s all turkish. (but we have 30 people registered in the tourney and a mad groups pool announced)