forum

How can i do this...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Livean
i saw this in a ramdom user page and i thought that make this would be interesting thing to do

http://puu.sh/zFcd

so my question is how can i do this?

Excuse me if i put this in the wrong place...
Frizz
It's called title skin. Unfortunately peppy pretty much disapproves it and he doesn't anyone to be able to do that. Also, I heard using such skin can be considered as hacks and may lead to ban if I wasn't wrong.
IppE

Frizz925 wrote:

It's called title skin. Unfortunately peppy pretty much disapproves it and he doesn't anyone to be able to do that. Also, I heard using such skin can be considered as hacks and may lead to ban if I wasn't wrong.
It can be detected as a hack since it requires modification of the osu.dll file these days (afaik)
Cho_old
Doesn't require modifying the .dll but as far as I'm aware nobody else who knows it is willing to share it either, pretty sure there was something in another sub forum about this type of skinning becoming more supported eventually anyway.
Topic Starter
Livean
ok i've been investiganting and i really didn't found anything about it, just that you might get a ban if you do this... i think this is just a dream anyways thanks for your help guys