forum

[Archived] privacy error

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tolic
i keep getting a privacy error when trying to download a beatmap, how do i fix this?

osu! version: 20181231
Sosteneshion
Check your Default date and time.If its incorrect update them
Disable your antivirus software HTTPS scanning. They are normally present in webshield option of your protection option in most of the antivirus.
Disable your warning message of your google chrome
Type “http://chrome://flags” in your Google Chrome browser address bar and press the Enter key.
After that, you only need to view this SSL error one time and just click on Proceed.

Another easy way out

Click on the Advanced link to show “Proceed to website” link..
Now click on Proceed to xxx.xxx.xx.xx(unsafe) link.

Try watchin a video on yt as well.

Another post
Death
I would highly recommend against disabling this message through Chrome using the methods sosteneshion mentioned. It is there for your safety and disabling it is setting you up to have a bad time. It isn't a good idea at all and ignoring the message is just ignoring the cause, you aren't actually fixing anything.

I also wouldn't necessarily recommend disabling HTTPS scanning unless you just switched AV software and started receiving this error. Though I know certain AV software can act weird sometimes. If you do disable it and nothing changes, re-enable it.

This is normally caused by your date/time but (although probably unlikely) you can also technically start receiving this message if you have some crap/malware on your computer or if you visited some sketchy website recently.