forum

Theme Was The Last Idea (WIP; STD only)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ADelicateOrange
Here is my "Theme Was The Last Idea" skin. It started as a thought to create a minimalist skin, as my first project, but everything spiraled out of control and it all LOOKED AWFUL. Also, there is a folder with tons of different things that I haven't compiled neatly, yet, but if you want help to change something let me know. I'll try to give you a step-by-step way to do it, if I can figure it out. I'm new to Paint.net too >x<

Nevertheless, here are some pictures for my skin. Menu Stuff box will have the main pictures you need, Personal Comments and Changes will have my comments and upcoming changes, and Changelog will have the changes when I make them in the mass updates that I will do in the future.

Theme Was the Last Idea

Menu Stuff

Song Selection

Hit and Approach Circles

Mod Selection

Mode Selection

Gameplay Picture With 50% Background Dim
[img]https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/403817782426468352-529518645316026368-unknown.png[img]

Ranking Panel

Personal Comments and Changes

I know someone is going to say this, so let me put it in this comment box THESE ARE NOT MY HIT SOUNDS I took them from Azer's skin. I don't know who made the original hitsounds, but I hate OSU's original hitsounds, so I used Azer's as a replacement for my own. I'm making my own hitsounds, I just more plugins and time with Ableton. They will be more future bass or anime-oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changes That Will Be Made In The Future
  1. Skip
  2. Spinner and Spinner Metre
  3. Hitsounds and 1-2-3 Countdown
  4. Skip, Go, and Ready Indicator
  5. Cursortrail Color
  6. Fixing all the Mods (Too Bright and Many are Too Close in Perspective) and Adding Cinema.
  7. Creating a Bottom Bar and Selection Tab for Song-Selection Menu
  8. Creating Custom "Welcome" and "Opening Screen Picture"
  9. Hitcircle Color (Maybe)
  10. Menu Buttons (They look a little odd to me).

Changelog

Nothing... Because I haven't done anything yet.

Download Link
h3oCharles
I call WIP