forum

[Archived] constant cursor stutter (teleporting) when using mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kazuma dayo
Problem details:
I've had this problem a long while ago but it disappeared over time. Now for the past 2 months its back again. The horrifying stutter issues. it doesn't affect the audio, and the mainly noticeable thing about it is that when it happens the screen tears and the cursor teleports. How frequent this appears is COMPLETELY random, i might not see it in the entire day or it could happen constantly every few seconds for every map. It really becomes annoying because on long jumps it tends to stutter more (?) and I've recently noticed that: this never happened on tablet(im a former tab player), and when i plugged my tablet in i felt the smoothest gameplay i have for in forever. I definitely wouldn't want to switch to tab cuz of this, and ive tried various fixes i found online that were either temporary or didn't help at all, like turning off shader cache, uninstalling the tablet drivers, turning off discord , disabling raw input, and so so so many more, none of it works.
Pc specs:
2560x1440p @ 60hz
ryzen 2700x
1070 ti
16gb ram
WD black 1tb
Samsung EVO 500Mb

This doesnt happen on other games, only on osu. again, no matter what background apps i have on, it is completely random, it just happens when it happens. And im using the wireless logitech mouse g304, if that has to do with anything, since i only get this issue when i play on mouse. ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20181118.3 (latest)
modrei_DELETED
have you tried changing the batteries? also could be caused by having too high polling rate