forum

[Archived] A bug? Or perhaps internet problems?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vSanguine
Okay so you know when you open osu, the screen goes black for a moment then displays the welcome message. When I double click on my icon, the screen darkens a bit, then after 3 seconds it darkens a bit more then a bit more after the next 3 seconds and then osu starts up in the background. When i click on the osu icon on the taskbar to bring it up, it only displays the name of my account and when I go into solo mode, none of the beatmaps show any global records (Yes I checked that the record display was in Global Ranking Mode)

Any idea what could be the reason?

osu! version: Stable 20181101.2 (latest)
Killtesblocs

vSpecky wrote:

When i click on the osu icon on the taskbar to bring it up, it only displays the name of my account

Yeah I had the same problem today, but I just had to wait a while to get everything, that's just because you're still connecting to Bancho (probably osu server issues) and you could also have a really big delay when you best your score on a map (like I was about to smash my keypad because of this twice)

vSpecky wrote:

when I go into solo mode, none of the beatmaps show any global records (Yes I checked that the record display was in Global Ranking Mode)

For this, I'm not sure I understood your problem well, but if I did, that's for a simple reason: the records are online, so if you're on offline mode, you can't see them

EDIT: For the other thing I have no clue