forum

[resolved] OSU! KEEPS CRASHING HELP ME PLEASE !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Warenq
Problem details: CAN'T PLAY osu! or osu!lazer , osu! keeps popping up the ("osu! stopped working") on osu! & osu! repair, osu!lazer just doesn't open or give a message at all, i feel like crap.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://imgur.com/a/qEm7zr6

osu! version: Stable Fallback 20160403.6 (latest)
Death
Please follow this guide to get the crash log from your Event Viewer and post it here.
Topic Starter
Warenq
the stuff in ("Event Data portion of the error details") :
osu!.exe
5bda6798
ig9icd32.dll
5bda0b50
c000041d
0001cb95
128c
01d47de1960d8d19
C:\Users\waren\AppData\Local\osu!\osu!.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_25e7c5a58c052bc5\ig9icd32.dll
467954c0-dd91-4f95-aeac-1246f56a3c18

PS : I have an intel Graphics Card, & it is updated to the latest driver.
Death
This is definitely a graphics issue. How did you go about checking to make sure you have the latest driver, and have you tried restarting your computer yet?

Even if you do indeed have the latest drivers, try uninstalling them, then search for your gpu on this page, download the latest drivers you can find and install them.
Topic Starter
Warenq
yea i launched the intel update research software, & it found 1 update i download+installed it, uninstalled osu! reinstalled it (restarted my comp multiple times) but still to no effect.

PS: i installed the old installer of osu! it works but (sliders have circles in the end & it drives me mad XD)

man this error came out of nowhere.
Death
What GPU do you have anyway? Does it tell you which driver version you are installing when you use that automatic update software? If you search for your GPU on that page I linked, perhaps you could try rolling back a version instead of installing the latest ones.
Topic Starter
Warenq
I'm sorry i didn't respond,
I fixed this by going to my old 2016 driver, apparently the 2018 latest one cannot run it ... go figure ...
My card is an intel andit is an intel 520 8g vram (i thing that dxdiag command might be bribed)
Thank for your support.