forum

[Archived] Combo problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SpicyWaterr
Problem details: I'm trying to FC a 4-star map, and I played No Title by Reol, and I thought I got an FC, but when I finished I didnt get the medal. Turns out I didnt FC it, because I got a 433 combo and people on the leaderboard had 440 combo. So I watched the replay at 0.5 speed, trying to find where I messed up. I watched the whole thing but I didnt where i messed up. i never heard the sound when you lose a combo either. I don't understand how I can get a less combo than the people on the leaderboard, or why i didnt get the medal for FC.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
No

osu! version: Stable 20181024.2 (latest)
AquaTail

SpicyWaterr wrote:

Problem details: I'm trying to FC a 4-star map, and I played No Title by Reol, and I thought I got an FC, but when I finished I didnt get the medal. Turns out I didnt FC it, because I got a 433 combo and people on the leaderboard had 440 combo. So I watched the replay at 0.5 speed, trying to find where I messed up. I watched the whole thing but I didnt where i messed up. i never heard the sound when you lose a combo either. I don't understand how I can get a less combo than the people on the leaderboard, or why i didnt get the medal for FC.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
No

osu! version: Stable 20181024.2 (latest)

there is no much you can do other then replay the map, osu! does mistakes in combo calculation somethimes and it's normal.
The_Loli_Hunter
Slider ends are probably what made you not hit those 7 notes,

Make sure you hold your Key and follow the slider until the end.

Send the replay and We can Probably Check It For You.