forum

[Archived] Can't log in to Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IAutism
Problem details: Can't log in to Osu! but I can do it on the forums. It says, Bancho authentification failed. I dont wanna reinstall, cause last time I did this i lost all my beatmaps.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Beta 20181024.1
Doge Owner
Try restarting your router, make sure your antivirus isn't blocking osu! from connecting to the internet.
Topic Starter
IAutism

Doge Owner wrote:

Try restarting your router, make sure your antivirus isn't blocking osu! from connecting to the internet.

Did everything you said. Didn't work.
Death
Is there a second part of the error message that says something along the lines of, "Please check your username/password..."? If so, make sure you have the correct input language selected for the osu! window if you are absolutely certain you are typing your username and password in correctly.

If you still can't sign in, please send an email to accounts@ppy.sh
AquaTail

IAutism wrote:

Problem details: Can't log in to Osu! but I can do it on the forums. It says, Bancho authentification failed. I dont wanna reinstall, cause last time I did this i lost all my beatmaps.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Beta 20181024.1

try see if you'r firewall isn't blocking access. Also check if you verified you'r account (if you'r on a different computer), and didn't forgot the password or the the username.