forum

Idea de agregar una opcion de ver a tus amigos

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +18
Topic Starter
Sans534
Español

Basicamente mi idea es que agreguen una opcion donde puedas ver cuantos amigos tienes dentro de osu esten o no esten conectados Abajo de su perfil va decir si esta conectado o esta desconectado incluso puedes ver que estan jugando o que estan haciendo si estan en multi o solo Es solo cosa sencilla pero estaria bien espero que si lo ve alguien lo apoyen pero bueno esa es mi idea.

English

Basically, my idea is that there is an option where you can see how many friends you have inside you or are not connected. This is my idea
MisakiSakaki
Not bad tbh and it will be a support feature, idk, sounds good!
RockRoller

sans534 wrote:

my idea is that there is an option where you can see how many friends you have inside you or are not connected.

What. Inside me or offline?
I dont really get what you want and it sounds very close too the Follower number we allready have
alpiste516

RockRoller wrote:

I dont really get what you want and it sounds very close too the Follower number we allready have

What he is saying is that there should be the option to see the people you're following when you're in-game, just how it does when you are in the page and go to the "Friends" section. The thing is that the game allow you see them even when they are not connected (because the game only shows when a friend is connected)
show more