forum

Good way for 4k player to get good at 7k?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Osamu
Jhlee0133 is a big inspiration to me. I want to learn 7k so I can get a fraction of skills. I've wanted to do it for a long time now but no progress. I'm pretty good in 4k,and jacks, but now that I have done pretty much every farm maps except extremely hard DT farm maps, the game is getting a bit boring for me. They rank new maps that are fun, can give pp, and are 4k about every 2 months if you're lucky. There was one recently That brought my declining rank back up about 40 ranks, but thats about it. So I also really want to learn 7k to get more variety and actually be able to compete with other players in leaderboard (You can just look All of jakads scores are 7k and his best 4k score (pp wise) is like 50 scores down) SO yeah I was wondering if it was better to just play very hard 7k maps (even though I can't read or play them) or just go low. Ive been stuck in 2-3* for a while now, but I haven't put that much time into learning 7k, since I just wanted to play 4k, so I'm sure I can get out of it if I put more time into it. But yeah thanks in advance and please do not reply if you're a 4k only player like whats the point lol.
-Ran Yakumo-
Go low, play 1 stars to 1.5 stars max for around a week or so... After that you should have the muscle memory for it, just keep climbing the star rating as soon as you get 96% on the last star rating and you should be good to go, with your already existing 4k skills you should improve very quickly once you get the muscle memory :)
Yyorshire
just go to ur kitchen lmao
Kirby
just keep practicing low star maps till you get used to using all 7 of your fingers. then you could focus on reading and such afterwards. what i did was to completely stop playing 4k and focused solely on 7k but i cant say that that will work for everyone. it will take some time but it will be worth it, 7k maps are so fun to play (:
koemada

Yyorshire wrote:

just go to ur kitchen lmao
abraker
Rice or noodles?
Topic Starter
-Osamu
Omg I just realized it says get food at 7k
Byn Kuudere

abraker wrote:

Rice or noodles?

Lol~
[LS]PositoniX
git gud at 3k and then git gud at 5k, then git gud at 7k. ease.
show more