[Archived] [Driver Incompatibility] NVIDIA 399.07

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vjdato21

NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 399.07

Issues found right now (at my experience):
  1. Frame Rate Decrease (FPS decrease)
  2. Higher latency (higher input delay/lag)
  3. Game may freeze while opening in Full-screen
  4. Game may not be restored when minimized (when using Full-screen)
  5. Game may not start at all

Laptop: GL553VW

If you are experiencing this issues, please reply on this thread so that support team would hear our help. If ever that you are experiencing more issues than the one listed here, please do also add it on your reply, and also include your computer specifications.
modrei_DELETED
havent noticed any issues, isnt it possible your installation went wrong or something?.
Topic Starter
vjdato21

modrei wrote:

havent noticed any issues, isnt it possible your installation went wrong or something?.

Nope, others are experiencing it too, have you also updated to this driver version?
modrei_DELETED

yep
Glitchy92
I've noticed the game doesn't often restore after tabbing out.
Topic Starter
vjdato21

modrei wrote:

yep

What is your frame-rate then when you are in main-menu and how much is your input delay?
modrei_DELETED

vjdato21 wrote:

What is your frame-rate then when you are in main-menu and how much is your input delay?

fps is capped at 240 in menus, so its 240 with 4,2ms
Andrea
I have same fps and ms as modrei and everything is going fine to me as well.

GTX 1070 here.
Yuki_20
I got the same issues as you after upgrading nvidia drivers.
GTX950M btw
RealMetMuster
use DDU, clean install ver 385.69 from nvidia's page

very good version that is, stable and all dat

not everyone has problems with latest drivers but they do occur, and some older verions have a general community opinion of being stable
Topic Starter
vjdato21
Well probably, this applies only to Maxwell Series of NVIDIA Graphic Cards, it's either the game or the driver has to provide optimizations to the game. Anyways, I reported the issue to both of them
Drathoneus
same problem here, fixed it by turning compatibility mode on, but it's still clumsy due to compatibility mode
Topic Starter
vjdato21
I now reported the issue to NVIDIA and also tweeted the issue to peppy on Twitter, they should fix it within a week or so
show more