forum

[Archived] mouse problem while playing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Poolpax
hi ! I have a technical problem with my mouse since I started osu! (1 year ago)

I always endured that problem but I can't anymore... In fact the osu! sursor suddenly splits in game with my PC cursor (the normal one) for no apparent reason. I searched for a long time other forum, read the FAQ etc.. but nothing so I hope someone can help me :v (my sensibility is normal, I didn't change a lot of settings) thanks you in advance ! I play always in full screen and don't use discord or any other overlays.
Doge Owner
If you're using any in-game overlays such as discord overlay, disable them.
Andrea
Make sure you disabled Discord's overlay.
Topic Starter
Poolpax

Doge Owner wrote:

If you're using any in-game overlays such as discord overlay, disable them.

I don't even use discord :/ It is not the problem sadly
Doge Owner
Does that happen in fullscreen too?
Topic Starter
Poolpax
no one knows what's the problem ? Argh,I'll try to find out T_T
Bjoorn

Poolpax wrote:

hi ! I have a technical problem with my mouse since I started osu! (1 year ago)

I always endured that problem but I can't anymore... In fact the osu! sursor suddenly splits in game with my PC cursor (the normal one) for no apparent reason. I searched for a long time other forum, read the FAQ etc.. but nothing so I hope someone can help me :v (my sensibility is normal, I didn't change a lot of settings) thanks you in advance ! I play always in full screen and don't use discord or any other overlays.

I have experienced the same problem. However it is only in a special area on the right side of my screen.
Topic Starter
Poolpax
It's actually exactly the same thing that happens to me ! Forgot to specify it, yes it's only on the right (quite low) side of my screen. I'm glad other people have the same problem than me, I hope we will find out what's wrong... :/
Death
I think Windows game bar/game DVR's stuff shows up at the bottom right of the screen? Try disabling that.
show more