forum

[Archived] Streamlabs OBS Blackscreening osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shr3d
Streamlabs has been running every game on Game Cap correctly for me with no issues and no black screen. However, it won't display osu no matter what I do. I've tried running as a game capture, running SLOBS as
administrator, using a window capture, using a display capture, and nothing seems to fix it. All the other games I run on 1920x1080 resolution, but I run osu! on 1360x768. Could that have anything to do with it? Does anyone have any fixes for this?
Andrea
Are you running osu! with fullscreen or windowed mode? I had this issue as well and with windowed mode I solved it.
Death
If you have both integrated and dedicated GPUs, make sure you are running osu! with the same one that streamlabs is using.

Changing fullscreen to windowed, as Andrea suggested, may work, but windowed often causes a ton of input lag that isn't really fun to play with at all.
QwakDaBoomer
if anyone else is having that problem you can change it to windowed mode by making the display a little bit lower then 1920x1080 then play a random song and then check back on streamlabs if it shows osu you can make it fullscreen again in osu
show more