forum

[resolved] very bad beatmap glitch PLEASE HELP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Taxuma
Problem Details: It seems like there are maps that are glitched and have hit circles that aren't supposed to be there and can't be clicked but can result in a miss and hit circles in the wrong place but with the approach circle in the right place, it's only certain beatmaps, not all. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it??? it pretty much always happens with streams, with two hitcircles spaced from each other and where you're meant to click is in the middle of them.. sometimes sliderheads are off or next to the slider too, i've tried deleting and reinstalling the maps, aswell as the game and my entire songs folder and changing the release version. It also glitches on every new map i download. i beg for help.....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D_SFaEw5_IcYgrn_27XqLLMJ--f3ZWcb here is a video showing some of it

osu! version: 20180627
Death
This is because of the skin you are using.

Open your current skin folder and get the pixel width of the default-#.png images. Edit the "skin.ini" file in notepad. Set the line "HitCircleOverlap" to be the same as the width you just got. Save the file then reload your skin in game using Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S.
Topic Starter
Taxuma

Death wrote:

This is because of the skin you are using.

Open your current skin folder and get the pixel width of the default-#.png images. Edit the "skin.ini" file in notepad. Set the line "HitCircleOverlap" to be the same as the width you just got. Save the file then reload your skin in game using Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S.

THANK YOU <33