forum

[Archived] Freeze after starting any beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stratch
Hello, guys. After upgrading my PC osu! started to freeze. I can only run Task manager and end task. Maybe someone was the same problem.
PC Spec:
Processor: Ryzen 5 1600x
Video card: 1050 TI option from MSI
RAM: Corsair vengeance LPX 2x4
Motherboard: MSI b350 PC MATE
Dayofdev
Hi, have you tried killing the wineskin processes? Go into your osu folder and open Wineskin. Go to advanced and kill Wineskin processes. Hope this helps!
Topic Starter
Stratch
Hi, I can't find it in my osu! folder

Dayofdev wrote:

Hi, have you tried killing the wineskin processes? Go into your osu folder and open Wineskin. Go to advanced and kill Wineskin processes. Hope this helps!
Death
I'm not sure why they suggested that? You won't have anything of that sort unless you are on a mac.

Try disabling Shaders and Softening Filter in settings. Try using the default skin. Make sure all of your drivers are up to date and properly installed. Restart your computer if you haven't already.
Topic Starter
Stratch
So all effects are disabled and I tried to use default skin. All drivers are up to update. Maybe it happens because I use ryzen processor???
modrei_DELETED
check your options for global offset, set it to 0
Topic Starter
Stratch

That black screen after when I started beatmap. I can't do anything
Death
Try enabling "Compatibility mode" in settings.
Topic Starter
Stratch
After when I enabled 'Compatibility mode' picture freezing after 5 seconds since the launch osu! but I can start beatmap, choose a game mode, enable mods. In general, I can do anything but the picture just freeze
show more