forum

[Resolved] Osu keeps crashing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blushaame
So I went to options and switched to beta version and now my game keeps crashing and showing me this error saying
"osu! was unable to obtain graphics context. If This is your first time seeing this error, Restart Your Computer.
If You Have a fresh install, you may be missing graphics drivers."
I also tried reinstalling osu! but It didn't work.
Please Help Me Fix this and get osu! back.
Thank You :?

Error:
#=z1U64elhN$6ScXutjLe68OMafNiDW: No available GL context found. ---> OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: Failed to initialize EGL, error NOT_INITIALIZED.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo..ctor(IntPtr handle, IntPtr display, IntPtr surface)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateWindowInfo(IAngleWindowInfoInternal window_info, Int32 major, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=zN5FEz26lyeeReWfdrjnq99Map8xE.#=zegPSY_c=(Int32 #=zbrLuJSw=, Int32 #=zxzJ1FKg=, GraphicsContextFlags #=zzeNMliw=)
at #=zl1FmSAdVU5XcZFWz2wwT96w=.#=zh4G6cmQDc_G1(GraphicsContextFlags #=zzeNMliw=)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at #=zl1FmSAdVU5XcZFWz2wwT96w=.#=zh4G6cmQDc_G1
Death
Restart your computer like the message says, what GPU do you have?