forum

How to get better in osu??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
So...I can't get better in osu. After 3weeks1-month i downloaded this game and i liked it.. so i started playing 6h per day becouse i had the motivation to be a good osu player and such. At first i didint have any luck i was derping arround,started watching some global ranked replays but they teached me nothing becouse they always have DT FL HD and allkinds of mods..... So i started watching all kinds of youtube help things how to get better and such but it sadly didint help much either...After that much practise i cant even pass SOME 3star songs with 90% accuracy after putting so much time into this game these past weeks... I tried to maybe learn 4 star songs cuz i thought its one of those games that the harder the song the better you learn the game. But it just left me depressed and such cuz i can't even complete 1 song in 4star sector where i have like 500 songs in the game... help me plz
preperation
Buy a pen.
Rynnavinx
Then go all the way back down to maps in the 2 star range and go from there. Stop increasing the difficulty.

preperation wrote:

Buy a pen.
no
DeletedUser_6869432
22 hours.

22 hours.

22 HOURS.

Have you maybe considered,you know, well you probably have, but maybe you haven't heard of it.

how about playing more?
- e - v - b-
p l a y m o r e
Topic Starter
tomatas95
one more thing i want to ask somebody said to be that gaming mouse makes everything way easier..is that true? cuz i dont have one just curious,still not going to buy that though.
Wishes

tomatas95 wrote:

one more thing i want to ask somebody said to be that gaming mouse makes everything way easier..is that true? cuz i dont have one just curious,still not going to buy that though.
Well, that depends on how crappy your current mouse is. I used to use an $8 generic wireless mouse from ebay for a while before I bought an actual gaming mouse (Razer Taipan), and the difference is pretty big lol. But if your mouse is not some really crappy one it probably won't make a huge difference. But gaming mice also tend to have a better shape which makes it easier and more comfortable to grip, so there's that factor too.
EvilMorty
If you are discouraged from playing osu then take a break. When I get mad at the game I play other games to cool off. another tip to improve is to NOT CARE about rank or GETTING BETTER. If you play to relax and for fun then you will play better since you will not get tense or miss because your about to FC. Those are just mindset tips, there are many more just for which mouse to choose and mouse grip. Good luck on training you have been playing for a month, give it time. :P
Pikawa2901

tomatas95 wrote:

So...I can't get better in osu. After 3weeks1-month i downloaded this game and i liked it.. so i started playing 6h per day becouse i had the motivation to be a good osu player and such. At first i didint have any luck i was derping arround,started watching some global ranked replays but they teached me nothing becouse they always have DT FL HD and allkinds of mods..... So i started watching all kinds of youtube help things how to get better and such but it sadly didint help much either...After that much practise i cant even pass SOME 3star songs with 90% accuracy after putting so much time into this game these past weeks... I tried to maybe learn 4 star songs cuz i thought its one of those games that the harder the song the better you learn the game. But it just left me depressed and such cuz i can't even complete 1 song in 4star sector where i have like 500 songs in the game... help me plz
I know it's not the answer you expect but i can tell you one thing play more and dont force to much for passing 4*stars maps it will came with time i hope my english is enought good ;D
And dont buy tablet for now
Justified
Do more 2 star maps and try to aim for at least 97% accuracy for each map you do before attempting to do 3 stars
ABD007
More spend time in this game ! :)
worst fl player
Uninstalling
Juuuuuuuuul
28 hours playtime,
i'm at 181 and still struggle on 2.5/3.0 stars, welcome to osu! :)
just play for fun.
kai99
p l a y

m or
-Makishima S-

tomatas95 wrote:

So...I can't get better in osu. After 3weeks1-month i downloaded this game and i liked it.. so i started playing 6h per day becouse i had the motivation to be a good osu player and such. (...) and such cuz i can't even complete 1 song in 4star sector where i have like 500 songs in the game... help me plz
After 850 hours I still suck ass but having proper motivation is a key to play more.
Play more is the key to be better.
500 maps? 45 000 here, get on my level and it will help.
Mass download maps, this also helps.
Buster
lol he made a duplicate thread t/748778