forum

[Archived] My approach circles look laggy/Cursor little bit laggy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bleenk
Recently out of no where my approach circles started to look laggy, or like the where shuddering. Although I play on 9999 fps, .5/.6 ms at all times, and have looked into multiple programs that could be causing this issue. I'm at a loss. I've spent multiple days trying to come up with a solution myself to no avail. I should also add that sometimes when I restart my game it stops, but it ends up coming back. Now that I think about it it is like I'm not playing on 60hz, but I know for a fact I am.

Computer specs :
Processor - Intel Core i7-6700k 4.00GHz

Gpu : GTX 1070
Ram : 8 GB

Based on my computer, I can't say that my specs are a factor. I've also reinstalled, changed settings with my graphics card, and turned off hardware acceleration on discord. One thing that it might be is the recent windows 10 update, but more people would be having the same issue.
Alpyne
Maybe you pressed Alt+Enter which sets the game to a Borderless Window. Check if your screen setting in osu! is in Fullscreen.
Topic Starter
Bleenk
Sadly it did not work.Thanks for trying though.
fishamajig
Did you by any chance update windows recently and use a Huion pen tablet? I updated last night and immediately my game became laggy when using the tablet and pen. With mouse there is no lag, but the new windows update seems to slow down the pen tablet software.
TeaMuppet

fishamajig wrote:

Did you by any chance update windows recently and use a Huion pen tablet? I updated last night and immediately my game became laggy when using the tablet and pen. With mouse there is no lag, but the new windows update seems to slow down the pen tablet software.

Using a Huion pen tablet and I'm getting this too, so frustrating. It's only started happening recently too. Not sure if it was after a windows update though. ;_;
fishamajig

TeaMuppet wrote:

fishamajig wrote:

Using a Huion pen tablet and I'm getting this too, so frustrating. It's only started happening recently too. Not sure if it was after a windows update though. ;_;

I found a solution in the pinned thread on the help forum.

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/590367

The instructions for huion/other worked for me, you need to expand it in the thread. Change the windows ink setting from 1 to 0 and now no input lag!!!