forum

[Archived] Mouse bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LongBoye
Hey!
I have found a bug, or something that you guys could help me with. So, I am not a rager but I was clicking my mouse a biiit too hard at the last game and something's wrong with it. I've tested it, the mouse works perfectly fine, but in osu! it clicks by itself ruining every game. It gives 50s and "Fail"s for everything I do when, even if I am not clicking, I'd like you to help me with it, and thanks in advance!
modrei_DELETED
what do you mean "clicks itself"? only thing i can think of is you accidentally enabled relax mode
Topic Starter
LongBoye

modrei wrote:

what do you mean "clicks itself"? only thing i can think of is you accidentally enabled relax mode

When I get get my cursor on the slider/ball it clicks without me doing anything, and that is not the problem, I redownloaded everything, and I don't use the "special" mods
modrei_DELETED
that is very weird

1. check if your hardware is clear (nothing resting on touchpad in case you have a laptop etc.)
  2. try using different mouse and see if the problem persists
Topic Starter
LongBoye

modrei wrote:

that is very weird

1. check if your hardware is clear (nothing resting on touchpad in case you have a laptop etc.)
  2. try using different mouse and see if the problem persists

I tried my brother's mouse, and I have a PC.. :(
modrei_DELETED
hmm

1. check if you have click lock disabled
  2. if your mouse has any software, check if you havent clicked some profile changing button on your mouse
  3. worst case scenario is that you destroyed your mouse, there are little boxes under your fingers with tiny springs which do get worn off by using, i had mouse where the small "U" flattened and didnt push my buttons up anymore, resulting in double clicks and occasional random clicks when i just moved it, could be your case
  4. last resort might be disabling mouse buttons ingame
Topic Starter
LongBoye
The option I have left is my mouse being broken. But! I tried another mouse, (which works perfectly well) and it had the same problems.