forum

[Archived] I’m the pure new beatmapper.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NukoDesuu
My name is Nono, I’m a Thai player.

Hello everyone, who reading my (first)post here. :)

I played osu! about 2 years now and I just getting curious about making my Thai version of beatmap to be rank(because other are not included online or graveyarded). By the way, I got some concern about choosing song or process that the beginner like me must know (or any other thing)...

1. When choosing song, what do you think about me choosing Thai song?
  2. I’m not very friendly (not going well with other people), are there a way to ask questions about game or beatmapping “privately”?
  3. What are the main thing that I needed to be concern when using any of the thread in this osu! community section?

These are the things I’m mostly think about now. Haha

I appreciate all the answers :)
Thank you so much :)
Serenity Story

Nono1355549 wrote:

I played osu! about 2 years now and I just getting curious about making my Thai version of beatmap to be rank(because other are not included online or graveyarded). By the way, I got some concern about choosing song or process that the beginner like me must know (or any other thing)...

2. I’m not very friendly (not going well with other people), are there a way to ask questions about game or beatmapping “privately”?
  3. What are the main thing that I needed to be concern when using any of the thread in this osu! community section?

Hi Nono :D

Regarding your question, I will answer as follows :D :D :D :
1: new music style
2: i think this no
3: friendly :D :D :D :D
Topic Starter
NukoDesuu

Namii Zero wrote:

Nono1355549 wrote:

Hi Nono :D

Regarding your question, I will answer as follows :D :D :D :
1: new music style
2: i think this no
3: friendly :D :D :D :D

Oh... Thank you so much :D really appreciated.
Death
1. You're free to map whatever songs you'd like as long as it follows the Song Content Rules. There's nothing wrong with choosing a Thai song.

2. There isn't really a way to ask anything "privately" per se, but you can send an individual person a forum PM or in-game chat message if you want to ask them a question. I'm not the best person to ask about mapping related questions, but if you have any questions about the game in general, feel free to send me a forum PM or a message in-game if I am online.

3. Each subforum should have its rules/guidelines posted as an announcement at the top of the page. As long as you give those a read alongside the community and forum rules there isn't anything you really need to worry about. If you are coming to the forums to ask a question, you can use the search page to see if anyone has asked a similar question so you don't need to go through the process of making a thread yourself.
Topic Starter
NukoDesuu

Death wrote:

1. You're free to map whatever songs you'd like as long as it follows the Song Content Rules. There's nothing wrong with choosing a Thai song.

2. There isn't really a way to ask anything "privately" per se, but you can send an individual person a forum PM or in-game chat message if you want to ask them a question. I'm not the best person to ask about mapping related questions, but if you have any questions about the game in general, feel free to send me a forum PM or a message in-game if I am online.

3. Each subforum should have its rules/guidelines posted as an announcement at the top of the page. As long as you give those a read alongside the community and forum rules there isn't anything you really need to worry about. If you are coming to the forums to ask a question, you can use the search page to see if anyone has asked a similar question so you don't need to go through the process of making a thread yourself.

Thank you so much for a lot of information :D